Post your favorite dress/clothes pictures here

221 posts in this topic

Posted

lol Im the one in the pink pictures, posted bout 5 or so posts back, Ill repost some others. Green is w/o makeup and the pink is me w/ makeup n all the jazz :-P Oh and by constructive critcism I meant more of the physical realm, as for mannerisms Im an EXTREMELY effeminate person even when in public just as myself, I never really cared how I came off. :-P But yea, any makeup tips, weight issues, proportion, etc. any of that info wise that I can use to bring myself even closer to the beautiful girl I know I am below all the testosterone (or lack thereof) :lol:

post-966-1138059770_thumb.jpg

post-966-1138060046_thumb.jpg

post-966-1138060104_thumb.jpg

post-966-1138060138_thumb.jpg

post-966-1138060280_thumb.jpg

Posted

Hey, I'm new and a bit of a youngin, but here's a lil pair of jeans I just love, hell, I rawk em out even in public since most people dont give a damn anymore, looks rawkstarish hahaha

Man I would die for a figure like that. Though I don't know what good it would do because I'd be dead...but...you get my point.

picture02123es.th.jpg

Posted

Awww thanks :P

Posted

Here is my favorite top, I wish it went past the waist without the black dress on. img0806t8bt.jpg img0807t0wb.jpg

Posted

Hey everyone, I feel a bit stupid since I'm the only one who puts pics up nemore but oh well :-P Here's some more hehehe

post-966-1140167872_thumb.jpg

post-966-1140168096_thumb.jpg

post-966-1140169917_thumb.jpg

1 person likes this

Posted

Here is my favorite top, I wish it went past the waist without the black dress on. img0806t8bt.jpg img0807t0wb.jpg

Celeste those are some very nice pictures. Love the clothes.

Posted

Hey everyone, I feel a bit stupid since I'm the only one who puts pics up nemore but oh well :-P    Here's some more hehehe

You look very good in those pictures, very feminine. Also, i think I have that star wars poster in the backround :)

Posted

lol it was a gift from my brother's gf, shes the best :-P Im not a HUGE star wars fan but I LOVED the third one, even if 99% of the world hated it :-P

Posted

hehe, my girlfirend loved the thrid one as well. Personally my favorite is the 6th one, luke is my favorite. i guess i watched it too much as a kid :P Although obi-wan is a hotty

Posted

Heh, I dunno. Anakin venerated the jedi all his life, and strived to be just like them. He has a bad dream, doesn't get a promotion at work, and suddenly he's ready to go slaughter children. The transition coulda been better imho.

Posted

See thats why I LOVED it, he was sooo conflicted that he just snapped and then when he had to come to grips to what he'd become he just melted down, I think its more real than a like 'progressive' transition into madness, plus I think most people who like snap and just go nuts are those with trigger personas, and thats def how I read anakin. Plus it did help that hes cute, maybe that was it :-P

Posted

Plus it did help that hes cute, maybe that was it :-P

hehe, valid point

Posted

whenever I see the scene where he cuts off mace windous (sp?) hand i just get chills down my spine because you know he cant go back to the light side after that.

And i agree, i think it is more realistic for him to just snap considering his personality and how the emporer was corrupting him and such.

and obi-wan is way cuter!!!!! :P

Posted

This outfit is from a place called 'Avenue' in champaign , IL. the girls are very helpful and I got to try it all on before buying it!!

Lisa Elizabeth

post-960-1141133671_thumb.jpg

1 person likes this

Posted

A shy newbie...

Posted

You are ALL looking so good.........but Ashlee , Ashlee- meee-owww! you got it going on! it must be nice to be young......Are you Gender Dysphoric? if you are, get going, begin the treatment that you know you are going to have, not later, now! before testosterone ravages you, and destroys what you have going on there!!!!

Posted

Hi wanda!!

Welcome to the message board!! I was a little shy about posting my pic when I first joined so I understand about being a little shy at first.

I have found all the girls here to be open and supportive!!! It is truly a great place to read and post and make new friends!!

So read a little and post a little!! Post a pic so we know what Wanda looks like!!

(Mine isn't the greatest, but it is MUCH better and it's 4 dress sizes smaller than 3 years ago!!!)

Hugs,

Lisa Elizabeth

Posted

Oh and Wanda....St. Paul, I see.......I'm on the other side of the river, little place called Minneapolis....

Posted

Hey everyone, I feel a bit stupid since I'm the only one who puts pics up nemore but oh well :-P    Here's some more hehehe

Hi Ashlee

I like your pics,you are very pretty and if i looked as good as you i would post my pics too. Keep up the good work and keep those pics coming girl. I am not too good with computers and am not really sure how to do it. I will have my wife help me with that real soon and i will post mine. Thank you and have a fem day.

Michelle2

Posted

New pics all, hope u like :)

Posted

WOW you just like a girl any tips on what you did :o

Posted

hi im new at this and dont got any photos of myself but will say what i am wearing. a rose coloured bra, a pink sleveless shirt that clings right to me, a pair of black frilly panties, light blue jeans like u c teens wearing black knee high boots i also have pink lipstick and eyeliner oh and i have purple nailpolish. i LOVE this outfit :D

Posted

Well I dont really do anything abnormal really, I think, and I could be wrong, that because I have a more rounded/soft face it makes passability easier, um, I used to be round 180-185 which is 'normal' for my height, 6'0"-6'1", but Im now between 148-155 depending on how close I watch my diet that week. Makeup is a BIG thing, less is more is DEF the approach here, eyeliner and shadow you can get away with a lil more, but still again, u wanna look like a woman, not a clown :-! I guess I could say its all about finding clothes that flatter your figure (Ive got mannish arms still so aside from the two tanks I have I stay away from sleeveless stuff) and also dieting.

Posted

hey taking back ashley got any more photos of yourself im not gay but i do love to look at you :P

Posted

thank you so much ill go try it out when my sister is ready to apply my lipstick ;)