Pantyhose or stockings

154 posts in this topic

Posted

Day off and kind of bored.

Question: Which do you prefer pantyhose or stockings ? Or perhaps you like bare . :rolleyes:

Posted

This redneck girl doesn't dress up all that often but I guess pantyhose would be the preferred style of hose. <_<

MaryEllen :)

Posted

My preference is neither.

Nylons of all varieties are the worst designed article of clothing ever devised by humankind. When I first went FT, I was wearing dresses every day at work, but after a year of popping a finger through a brand new pair of pantyhose, or snagging them or seeing a run start from the heel, I just decided that monetarily, this was not for me.

I switched to nice slacks.

If I do wear skirts, which is a rarity now, I am bare-legged.

Annie

Posted

I prefer pantyhose, primarily because of the extra slimming effect you get and I don't have a problem with runs. It takes some practice, but....

Posted

Samantha has always liked pantyhose, and has grown to think of them as sexy.

So my vote goes for Pantyhose

Posted

Pantyhose all the way!

I havent worn garter stockings in years, Pantyhose are much more comfortable and I like the feeling of smooth nylon from hip to toe. So for me, its more arousing as well. Also I think pantyhose compliment my butt more ;)

1 person likes this

Posted

Try a pair of fishnets over nylons for a new and different feeling!

Posted

My choice 99% of the time is stockings, with garter belt or stay ups. I bought a few pairs of expensive stockings and haven't had any runs in them yet. The less expensive pairs seemed to run more often. I'll put on stockings and garter belt then my panties on over top that way I can pull my panties down as far as I need or take them off and still have my stocking in place. I find them so sexy. When I was young there were only stockings, pantyhose hadn't been invented yet. When they were invented I understood the practicality of them but didn't find them as sexy.

1 person likes this

Posted

I love them both but I love stockings more.

Posted

Hi, Wesman!

Welcome to the TG Guide Forums, my dear.

OK------

The score so far is:

PANTYHOSE= 4

STOCKINGS= 3

BOTH= 1

NEITHER= 1

Would anyone else like to vote? (smile)

Annie

PS-- Wesman.... I counted you as for stockings. Rhonda Lynn is the only one who showed no preference either way.

Hey, this is a scientific poll here! lol

1 person likes this

Posted

Try a pair of fishnets over nylons for a new and different feeling!

I never thought of that before. However I never really cared for fishnets

Posted

:lol:

Posted

^^^Punny, berry punny!!!

Posted

Fishnets have always been a big turn OFF for me, I love the feeling of smooth and sheer hosiery and have never found any fishnets that even came close to the same feeling

Posted

Fishnets don't make any sence.

I love both.

Posted

The score so far is:

PANTYHOSE= 4

STOCKINGS= 3

BOTH= 2

NEITHER= 1

Posted

Is there such a thing as crotchless pantyhose?? That would make it so much easier to go to the bathroom.

MaryEllen :)

Posted

Crotchless?? Yes, it's called nylons and garter belt. (grin)

Maybe they can design them with a velcro-type cotton flap.

Annie

Posted

Yes, Mary Ellen, there are crotchless pantyhose, most adult novelty shops carry them, and sometimes you can find them in lingere catalogues. I prefer to take regular pantyhose and use a scissors or something and cut along the inside of the cotton gusset and make them crotchless. It's cheaper and if you do it right, it wont cause a run or ruin the pantyhose. :D

Posted

Yes, Mary Ellen, there are crotchless pantyhose, most adult novelty shops carry them, and sometimes you can find them in lingere catalogues. I prefer to take regular pantyhose and use a scissors or something and cut along the inside of the cotton gusset and make them crotchless. It's cheaper and if you do it right, it wont cause a run or ruin the pantyhose. :D

^^^I see I am not the only one that's thought of that one! :) :lol:

Posted

First post for me. :D I prefer pantyhose. I'll sometimes wear stockings OVER my pantyhose, but never wear stockings by themselves

Posted

Hi Dave!

Welcome to the TG Guide Forums, and thanks for voting.

A quick update...

PANTYHOSE= 5

STOCKINGS= 3

BOTH= 2

NEITHER= 1

Annie

Posted

I like both pantyhose and stockings. Pantyhose works better with my shorter skirts though. I like thigh high stockings now and then but still use a garter belt with them.

Carmela

Posted

Hi, Wesman!

Welcome to the TG Guide Forums, my dear.

OK------

The score so far is:

PANTYHOSE= 4

STOCKINGS= 3

BOTH= 1

NEITHER= 1

Would anyone else like to vote?  (smile)

Annie

PS-- Wesman.... I counted you as for stockings. Rhonda Lynn is the only one who showed no preference either way.

Hey, this is a scientific poll here!  lol

Hello everyone!

Well this is my first post here and I thought I would put in my 2 cents worth about pantyhose or stockings.

I would say that I prefer a good quality pantyhose. I love the feeling against my legs and the way that my legs are, stay-ups don't stay (can anyone give any hints on how they could stay up) and a garter, eventhough incredibly sexy, not very practical during the day.

I do have to say that I really do enjoy a panty hose to have some type of lycra in them. they really shape my legs.

Anyways, I look forward to posting some more messages and if you need someone to chat with, check my profile and you can find me on MSN or Yahoo most of the time.

I would love to discuss with anyone dressing techniques.

Take Care Peter (Petra)

Posted

I much prefer stocking especially the expensive ones.

Pantyhose or tights anre just uncomfartable and make you sweat.

Its the feel of the hand when it finds the flesh at the stop of the stocking does it for me