Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

that "bulge"?

18 posts in this topic

Posted

How would one go about creating the illusion of a bulge?

I've tried packing with a sock (never out in public though), but I don't know what its supposed to look like. I don't want to be walking around looking like i have a massive erection lol.

And how?? I can imagine it to be quite embarrassing, in a crowded place, when all of a sudden a rolled up sock falls down my pant leg. :blink:

Thanks. :)

Posted

FruityFreak -

first, the only way you'd lose a sock, or any prosthesis for that matter, is if you wear boxers or go commando. a lot of guys like boxers...the only reason i can think of is perhaps because maybe some consider briefs too reminicent of women's panties. however, briefs will usually keep anything you use in place depending on the size and style.

a sock, rolled back on itself into a ball serves the purpose quite well as long as the sock is not too bulky - it looks quite natural. only problem with a sock is that on occasion it will ride up if you wear both loose underwear and loose jeans.

if you buy a packy, it also can be worn comfortably and naturally looking if you wear briefs. if you choose jockey shorts, they need to be pretty snug. problem with that is, if jockeys are too snug they are not comfortable. i've found a no-fly brief called Life Briefs (it seems there are many more styles than what is shown online - wally world has a good selection). Life briefs are meant to be worn snug and have a "formed" pouch, and hold a packy quite well. if yer not generally out (especially to your parents) these are quite nice if your mum ever does your wash because most women don't realize they are men's underwear. you would need a harness for your packy if you wear boxers.

you can get a good packy for under 20 bucks at Mango. also at this same site, you can get a STP packy, tho they cost a bit more.

other links on packing:

Dub's Guide

Hudson's Guide - this site updated often

DJ's

-michael

Posted

Hi

I have been packing for years, I bought 2 of the soft packies from Mango and now have the PNP as well. I wear them in jock straps...and feel great and no fear of losing the boys when in the bathroom or working out in the gym...nothing more embarrassing to have your jewells land on the floor in a bathroom stall. Tried tucking in the tight lycra knit boxers but one almoste worked itself out and caught it falling down my pant leg and I was wearing long shorts..so was able to grab it and tuck in my pocket till I could tuck it better. So many things to try and figure out.... good luck

Posted

I've just recently started packing, it's kinda for the benefit of my girlfriend. But I like it. The problem is i've come out to my parents three times and they aren't getting it. So, I am slowly edging my real personality into everyday life. I kinda sorta hide my packy when i wear it. ( odd really) Anyhow. Condoms and homemade gak works brilliantly with a homemade harness. Comfortable.

I just bought my first pack of y-fronts. I love them. I love the way i look i nthem with the packy. Odd, yes. I know. But this is the first ime in over five years that I have gone out just wearing briefs. I used to wear womens brefi (yech) boxer Briefs, and then boxers. Can we tell i'm slightly insecure?

Posted

I have the same problem. I just brought a packer from a dude and it looks like it's erect. It's damn annoying but I'm trying to fix it. The only way to fix your problem is to study. Get books with half naked guys in them, mainly found in magazines. Look at wat guys look like with speedos on or something. Or watch sports where they where tights. Study all about what it generically looks like and recreate it in your own way.

How would one go about creating the illusion of a bulge?

I've tried packing with a sock (never out in public though), but I don't know what its supposed to look like. I don't want to be walking around looking like i have a massive erection lol.

And how?? I can imagine it to be quite embarrassing, in a crowded place, when all of a sudden a rolled up sock falls down my pant leg. :blink:

Thanks. :)

Posted

hey jak, and welcome to tg guide

"I just brought a packer from a dude ..."

um...i certainly hope you don't LITERALLY mean that you bought a packy from some guy. a friend? an acquaintance? was it USED???

if so, toss it and chalk it up to a lesson learned. if the guy claimed it was never used, can you trust him? can he prove it?

best thing to do is buy your own packy - NEW. if ya can't afford a new one, make one, improvise, or wait. but don't use a used one.

-michael

1 person likes this

Posted

Well, there was a tag on it and it smelled like the new plasticy stuff that it's made out of. Im pretty sure it was brand new. The guy makes them. Didn't mean to scare the crap out of anyone! Lol

Posted

whew...okay ;)

Posted

I wear a cyberskin pack in athletic briefs

Posted

I hope that I am not meddling where not I'm not wanted but I do have an option to the type of underwear to hold your "bulge" if you still live at home and don't want parents to see male underwear.

I have found that that " second skin satin " panties in the hipster style work very well at holding the real thing in place and might be worth a try if appearances are a problem. The same style can be purchased through J C Penny.

The diagonal seams make the perfect area to contain the member. They're snug enough to avoid fall-out and mom and dad wouldn't know.

I hope I'm not meddling. Good luck.

Love,

Samantha.

Posted

Well I havent yet tried packing in public yet because i'm still trying to figure out what bio males 'bulges' normally look like.

It's okay with the buying underwear though, my mum knows who I am.

She bought me male underwear the other day :) She's great.

It's kinda weird wearing them because of the obvious space that i don't fill in the front of them. The underwear is kinda more of an emotional and mental comfort, rather than a physical comfort. <_<

Posted

Samantha -

thanks for the imput, sweet. but the difference is, the real thing may not "fall out" but if it did, it won't "fall down," as in fall down your pants leg. this is what pre- or non-op transmen must protect against.

the panties you mention may be okay for the younger guys who perhaps have not made the brave move to men's department, or like you said must still wear women's underwear because they are still at home and thier laundry may be scrutinized by a parent. but for some of us older ones who haven't worn women's underwear in years, and the guys who've transitioned - not only would we not be caught dead in "panties," it's rather difficult to even shop for them.

for me personally...it's tough enough having to buy a bra. that is the only article of female clothing i own. i put it off until the current garments are barely recognizable for what they are...then i must literally force myself to buy replacements. no way i'm gonna hang around long enough to find panties, too.

hell...for that matter...i don't even like the word! :blink:

thanks for the suggestion tho, samantha. :) might help the younger ones until they can get what they really want.

-michael

Posted

I'm kind of wondering.... How does packing + panties work??? There's no space in panties for them! Or do the panties just get stretched or something?

Posted

Fortunately my parents are cool with it and they know about it. My mum generally supports me by buying guys underwear and clothes but she told me that she dosn't like what I'm doing and dosn't support me in that way but she loves me all the same. I'm pretty satisfied with that, considering that she dosn't understand at all.

Posted

I'm kind of wondering.... How does packing + panties work??? There's no space in panties for them! Or do the panties just get stretched or something?

Like Michael stated I guess some of us don't have to worry about parts of our anatomy falling out the bottom of a pantsleg. That truly is something I failed to consider. To answer your question though let me say this. I don't care for loose underwear (personal opinion) as I don't like part of me swinging around. I have found that the second skin satin panties from Victoria's Secret do fit snug and as stated the diagonal seams make an area for the bulge. They do stretch to accomodate this and remain comfortable. Of course I buy mine small and they work fine. I prefer them when working in a hot factory over cotten as they are cooler and not so apt to make some areas raw or chafed. (an area to consider for you manual labor guys) All around, they do fit my needs and I did not want to offend anyone with the "real thing" remark. It's just my poor use of wording. May God bless you all. Samantha.

Posted

"...and I did not want to offend anyone with the "real thing" remark. It's just my poor use of wording. -Samantha

i don't think you would have offended anyone samantha - not intentionally. you were trying to help. i was really surprised last nite to see that the last reply on this thread was from a woman. it never occurred to me that one of you ladies could actually be of help to the guys when it came to packing and underwear. a bit of ignorance on my part perhaps.

"I'm kind of wondering.... How does packing + panties work??? There's no space in panties for them! Or do the panties just get stretched or something?" -Mykell

actually, there is one brand that i know of (there may be more) that are quite comfortable and hold a packy well. i believe they are fruit of the loom, briefs, cotton, with a tall waist band like jockey shorts. i would only wear them until i found Life briefs - there is one variety that has a "formed" pouch. i prefer them for two reasons: 1. it's men's underwear, 2. they are a heavier cotton than the women's briefs. i sweat a lot. silky underwear makes me sweat more. i prefer the heavier men's cotton briefs because they are more absorbent.

-michael

Posted

My Peecock 3-in-1 STP packer came in a couple of months ago, and it does everything that it is advertised to do quite well. I bought mine with a strap since I like wearing boxers. It was quite expensive, but for all the functions and the use I get from it, I'd say it was worth the price and the wait it took to ship. It's very natural looking and has great heat transference. A word of warning though, the play strap cannot successfully be used for the peeing function (in my experience). It fits nicely into boxer briefs or briefs without needing a strap and stays pretty secure even when working out. A strap is necessary if you want to wear boxers, which I like the freedom of boxers. I'm not out at home yet, but I've been wearing boxers for years. I do my own laundry and buy my underwear myself, so I wear what I want. My parents shame me for it on occassion, but it's worth it because they're so comfortable.

I started out using a rolled sock for a packer and used to safety pin it into my boxers, and it worked pretty well until my peecock came in. It can be worn without the pin in briefs or boxer briefs, though I'd be cautious with it. As for making a natural looking bulge, I agree with Jak about looking at pictures of bulges in magazines and books and try to copy that. Different fitting clothing makes the bulge more or less apparent.

Posted

Necessity breeds creativity...I think we've all found ways to approximate a male-looking crotch before tripping over the prosthetics we can find online now. Funny (no pun intended) how movies have always made a laughing matter of men stuffing their shorts with socks to appear well endowed... we did it/do it just to feel somewhat right.

1 person likes this