What are you wearing right now?

59 posts in this topic

Posted

Me?

A blue velour cocktail dress, nylons and my 5" spikes, full make-up.

I never could get the hang of 6" spikes...but I think those are for sitting petty looks not walking...though I don't have a problem with 5 1/2's. ;)

Wish I could post pix by direct upload. Time to get and admin to go into the prog settings? ;)

1 person likes this

Posted

:)

Posted

Oh my!

Is this Truth or Consequences time, or what?

I'm not wearing anything! lol

Annie

1 person likes this

Posted

Had a hard day at the office. Just got out of the shower and right now I'm relaxing at the computer in my favorite lounging attire. Sweat pants and t shirt with a General Electric Mini-gun logo on it with a caption that reads. "We bring good things to life".

MaryEllen :rolleyes:

1 person likes this

Posted

HEY!

Can I answer this one again, please?

I'm wearing a 1st Lieutenant's uniform! --(smile)-- Yah, I'm in drag!

Annie

1 person likes this

Posted

I am wearing a black skirt, beige knit top. Under that I am wearing a white long line bra, white bikini panties and pantyhose, 3 inch heels and full makeup.

Love it!

Nancy

Posted

Posted

:lol: This would be a pretty dull place without you around, Rhonda.

Maybe I'm missing something here. Why would anyone be interested in what I'm wearing right now????? :rolleyes:

Posted

Posted

Mary Ellen--

I'm with you on this.

In the chatroom, there are two questions I dread:

A S L-- (Age, Sex, Location) and

What are you wearing?

You would be amazed at how often you'll see both of these. On the first Q, how is that relevant? and on the second, I guess I'm just not into clothing all that much. (shrugs)

Annie

Posted

Posted

Gee thanks Annie I always wondered what ASL meant. By the way I am wearing a pink sleeveless top with plunging neck line and black and white skirt with the hem cut from mid calf to above the knee. Underneath well lets say I prefer a little bit of sexy lingerie than plan jane cotton knickers and a bra.

Leanne

Posted

I wonder if I can still fit into my Dale Evans cowgirl suit. :P:rolleyes:<_< :lol:

Posted

I've spent many hours chatting with TG's and GG's and I don't recall the subject of what kind of underwear I was wearing ever came up. It's just something that ladies don't talk about or feel the desire to do so.

MaryEllen :)

Posted

This is no major phenomenon.

On average, I spend 7 hours a night in chat. Each and every night the subject of "what are you wearing" comes up once or twice. The query most often comes from a gal who identifies as CD. It is at those times that I leave the chatroom to work on other things.

I'm not knocking this choice of topic; it just is irrelevant to me. We all have our areas of interest, yes? (smile)

Annie

Posted

Maybe it's because I'm transsexual and not CD that keeps me from seeing what the thrill of wearing lacy pink panties is. Maybe it's the testosterone that CD's have that I don't. Oh, well. What ever floats your boat, I guess.

MaryEllen :)

Posted

I can think of one gal lately who is constantly inviting private chat about "frilly things" but she is not alone. If I had a nickel for every time I've seen "I'm wearing panties and I feel SO horney" I'd have a jar full of 'em. This statement gets me, only because even if I WAS in such a condition I wouldn't be broadcasting it.

There was a HUGE part of my life, the majority of it really, when testosterone and clothing combined quite powerfully for me. It was a very private matter, always. But you cannot gauge by me, I know. I'm really a horse of a different color.

I know there are things I enjoy talking about that most folks would say, "Geez, that's boring."

OK, as one puzzled by it, can anyone tell me WHY clothing chat is so engaging for you? Trying to understand....

Annie

Posted

Posted

It's more about sharing ideas than anything. Some might consider combos that they hadn't previously. That's all. ;)

Posted

Kolleen,

If that's the case, I have ONE piece of good advice:

Never wear orange with pink.... (smile)

Annie

Posted

^^^Orange and black aren't good ideas either....unless it's Halloween. ;)

Posted

Hey Kolleen...

ORANGE and BLACK ?

Why, now you're talking my best color motif....

Annie

PS-- I don't know about where you live, but here its colder than a witch's....er.....nevermind....... (wink)

Posted

I'm at work , which means a uniform...BUT under that is a lacey powder blue bra and panties, and my fav hoses

Posted

I'm wearing my work uniform still. I look like a freakin UPS guy in this thing.... :lol:

1 person likes this

Posted

UPS guys are soooo hot! Don't ya think?

Lori :lol: