What are you wearing right now?

59 posts in this topic

Posted

Yeah, it would be really cool if I got to drive a big truck like what they have. Guess I'll have to settle with my jeep

1 person likes this

Posted

Had to reply to this. I'm wearing a 16 inch black skirt, white shirt but no stockings as I just shaved my legs and black 4 inch pumps. It's hard for me to get around though as I'm also wearing ankle chains which make my stride about 10 inches. These are of my own making. I hate that I can only wear them without stockings because of runs.

Carmela

1 person likes this

Posted

Couldn't you put something around them to prevent getting runs?

1 person likes this

Posted

I've tried a number of things. I have some soft leather from an old belt that works well but there are still padlocks. It's not that important though. My crossdressing has pretty much replaced my self bondage games. Rope of course is a nono with stockings most of the time. Soft cloth works well though.

Carmela

1 person likes this

Posted

Carmela,

Back around 1980, I had a friend who was into domination. I told her of my CDing tendencies, and she was intrigued.

Well, to keep this vague and short, we experimented with neckties.

Don't know whatever became of her. I learned from this relatioinship that although I relished the fantasy of being "forced" to cressdress, I DID NOT enjoy bondage or being hit. We live and learn.

Annie

2 people like this

Posted

I've tried a number of things. I have some soft leather from an old belt that works well but there are still padlocks. It's not that important though. My crossdressing has pretty much replaced my self bondage games. Rope of course is a nono with stockings most of the time. Soft cloth works well though.

Carmela

Faux fur works well on those cuffs. ;)

1 person likes this

Posted

As of now, a cheap mail order chemise and Nononsnese Almost Bare Low Rise Biege Mist pantyhose. Got to enjoy the partially shaved legg's...as summer is coming on, and i may have a possibility with a date/sex with a female. (not thatI have ever had sex with a male)

1 person likes this

Posted

bump!

japanese school uniform all the way for me :) cause they are cute.

1 person likes this

Posted

Work clothes... :(

1 person likes this

Posted

In my comfortable pajamas!! :P

1 person likes this

Posted

I'm wearing a white wedding gown I got for free. It was supposed to be a frilly skirt but when I picked it up it was a wedding gown. Oh, pink lace panties also. :P

1 person likes this

Posted

Gov't issue sweater-thing, and some new black jeans. Aaaaannd.... *checks*

...Some boxers. :D

1 person likes this

Posted

im wearing frilly pink panties a pink bra a white silk shirt and a navy blue mini skirt

1 person likes this

Posted

Wow! An old string comes back to life. :)

Well, as in my 2nd post (on page 1), I am STILL wearing a lieutenant's uniform, with the addition of a windbreaker! :P

Annie

2 people like this

Posted

LOL! Since I'm at work and I'm full-time, I'm wearing what I always wear at work: women's business casual.

2 people like this

Posted

crossdress maid :P:blink::D :lol:

post-735-1145386732_thumb.jpg

2 people like this

Posted

At present, black thong and bra. That's all!!!

2 people like this

Posted

Black dress pants from Tall Girl and white girls-T with with overlapping vintage (art nuvo) metallic silk screening, and a bra.

2 people like this

Posted

Pink cotton Panties, Black soft cup bra, Gloria Vanderbuilt Jeans, Lavender shirt, A slip over bra, Nail Polish and We are going out this way today. What a thrill after trying it all on at Ross Thursday to the amusement of the hispanic lady at the dressing room. :o

Sandy B

2 people like this

Posted

what i wear at school, my female school uniform, high heels, panties, a bra and make up

post-1808-1154022468.jpg

2 people like this

Posted

As a longtime lingerie lover, I'm wearing a nylon tricot baby doll gown with a lace bodice, a sheer nylon thigh length robe, a 36B lace bra with built in pads, a pair of elbow length satin gloves, a satin garter belt, a pair of 15 denier RHT nylon stockings, a pair of nylon tricot bikini panties and a pair of 2" heel sandals. Today I'm attired in an all-white outfit and wearing light red lipstick. I really feel SO fem and SO sexy.

2 people like this

Posted

I am feeling very feminine this evening. I am wearing a sheer beige bra, sheer coffee pantyhose, a couple pantliners to try to hide that thing down there, a white sheer with lace chemise and white high heel shoes. Now if I only had larger female breasts and a vagina, I would be ready for an exciting night.

2 people like this

Posted

wearing black panties and bra off black pantyhose black slacks and black top and black heels th_559308331_2012August23_09.24.56.596_122_182lo.jpg

2 people like this

Posted

I'm in bed wearing my brand-new Soma vanishing edge microfiber hipster panties in Marrakesh Ravishing Red and an old flannel shirt.

2 people like this

Posted

Relaxing in mule slip on heels, and a long... tank top.. it serves as a short dress. I want to find more, long tanks to wear as like a dress.. to cover.. "just enough"..  I am not that tall so, some work, some don't. I have been visiting a site called "She In".. I like it.. great prices... and sizing charts galore, with personal feed back on fit and wear. I really like these slip on mule heels. I wear them a lot. I found them.. ( a size 11) at Peltz shoes for only $ 7.00 on clearance or closeout.. maybe just a good sale. I would buy them again for sure.. my foot is a little wide, but they still fit well, and are .. sooooo.. comfortable.

Shoes I bought at Payless.png

2 people like this