What are you wearing right now?

59 posts in this topic

Posted

Hiya Lexi. You could try buying Footwear and Clothing, from Long Tall Sally. I use Their store on Chiltern Street, in London's Marylebone Village, just a short walk away, from Marylebone Station, or Baker Street Station. Long Tall Sally have stores in The U.S.A., and other Countries too !  longtallsally.com is Their website.  It might be worth a try. As I Am Personally, a Fully; Full-Time; Female-Living; and Dressing; MtoF; Transitioning; Transsexual; I Love wearing My lovely Black - Bra's; Knickers; Suspender-Belt's; and Stocking's; also lovely Pretty Dresses, or lovely Pretty Skirt's with Top's/Blouses. I Also wear Flat Black Ballerina Shoes. At night, I love wearing My Female Pyjamas/Nighties/Neglige's !!            Lexi, Good Luck Honey, and continue enjoying being " The Real You ! " Take Care Honey, And My Very Best Wishes, Love Stephanie. xxxx 

3 people like this

Posted

I'm still trying to decide between my figure hugging minidress, or something leaving a little more to the imagination...

2 people like this

Posted

Hiya SurreySubCD. Wear Your favourite Dress, is My Suggestion to You. By the Way Honey, where in Surrey are You ? If You would like to speak, let Me Know. With My Very Best Wishes, Stephanie. 

1 person likes this

Posted

I am currently wearing my undie and below that nothing else with pedi + mani, to find out more check Shazy Jeo on YouTube for more 😄

2 people like this

Posted

Right now I am wearing indian traditioanl Salwar Kammez

4 people like this

Posted

Right now I am in a green rebook sports bra top with matching shorts with a built in panty liner.  Call this my fitness day. 

Older photo showing the same shorts with a similar top attached.  I wore this outfit running after I took the photo.  No additional padding, just my own new breast development.  just the other day an old guy friend that I had not seen in over a year mentioned he saw a big change in my body; he said it looked like my shoulder muscles and arms were now small and he almost did not recognize me in my unisex clothing. He had remembered me with broad shoulders from working out. Then he said it must be an age thing. I actually like my body more now.  I am a size 8 junior and I love the fit of junior clothing on my body. Dawn   jogging.thumb.jpg.0aaf8cc167a47176e6eb36jogging_3.thumb.jpg.bd0326c8510cb6742891jogging_2.thumb.jpg.42c9879cf0e7c1eea5b9

3 people like this

Posted

My mother used to have the most beautiful lingerie (and clothes).  She loved black satin bras and slips, and they were kept in her bureau drawers, with white tissue paper in between.  

The transwoman I loved for ten years had wonderful lingerie, and I still remember it like it was yesterday!  

3 people like this

Posted

Right now I am in my comfy clothes.  A blue and gray wide striped sweater dress and floral satiny panties.  Nothing else.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Denim skirt, (very short)... pantyhose and mule heels. Purple polish toes today. November 8, 2016...

optimized 20161108_075149__1478613811_47.192.74.248.jpg

Edited by Lexi
tried to rotate photo, but it won't let me