Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Community Enhancements at TGGuide

1 post in this topic

Posted

Hi,

Some of you have noticed the community enhancements at the TGGuide message forums. I'm going to provide an overview of some of the major options. There are many other options available, so I encourage you to explore the message board and use it to your advantage.

My Controls: Once logged in you can customize your profile and message forum experience using your control panel. Among the most useful controls are the left side links that allow you to edit your personal profile, add photos and avatars and add personal signatures.

Friends: You can keep track of your friends on the TGGuide message forums by visiting your friend's personal profile - just click their hyperlinked username and then click "Add as Friend" under their personal photo. Everyone can set whether friends requests are automatically or manually approved.

Last Visitors: The last visitors shown in your personal profile lets you know who has visited your profile recently.

Options: By clicking the Options button underneath a members's profile photo you can access their posts and topics, or use block or ignore options.

Profile Tabs: By clicking the tabs "Topics" "Posts" "Comments" "Friends" and "Settings" of any members personal profile you can quickly learn more about them.

Text Formatting: New controls have been added to make it easier than ever before to post your messages and format text.

Member Ratings: You can rate members based on how they look, how helpful they have been, how much you like them or whatever criteria you wish.

Member Comments: You can leave comments for other members by clicking "Add Comment" when viewing their profile. These comments are not private - they can be viewed by all members.

Some of the community enhancements are so new that we're still learning them. Feel free to post anything you discover that you think is useful, or even something you think needs improvement.

Lori :)