Change
VISITORS: Your access to view photos and site information is limited as a guest.
Click here to join now

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

Serenity : (20 November 2014 - 02:35 PM) Hello people, I came back after for a long disappearence
Tellme : (20 November 2014 - 10:29 AM) Hi new here would like to chat In see what happens
Bonnie : (20 November 2014 - 04:53 AM) Today is Transgender Remembrance Day.  Please give a thought and/or a prayer for those who have died through violence or suicide.
TechCherry3g : (19 November 2014 - 03:51 PM) HI
Sprinkles75 : (18 November 2014 - 11:57 PM) hello all ... :) just wanted to say hi
TechCherry3g : (18 November 2014 - 08:35 PM) Hello
MichelleDT : (18 November 2014 - 12:27 PM) Hello all
Bobbisox : (16 November 2014 - 08:17 PM) I've been transdermal estradiol and anti androgen fo 7 mos
Bobbisox : (16 November 2014 - 08:16 PM) Hi folks  newbie here - Had a question re: my HRT
PamalaFlinn : (16 November 2014 - 08:09 PM) Being true to one's own identification and how one carries themselves , signifies self respect . You will be envied for your poise.
Bobbisox : (16 November 2014 - 08:03 PM) Hello all ^_^
MiraRose : (16 November 2014 - 01:54 AM) :rolleyes: Hello all:-)
LoreleiNi : (15 November 2014 - 10:53 AM) Just joined and put my photos up. Not at all like some grey haired granny one might expect at age 67. Yes, no typo.  No one will even accept I could be S
PamalaFlinn : (15 November 2014 - 01:09 AM) Nothing like finding just the right dress . Can walk thru many stores and not find anything desired. When you finally see that one you have been looking for it is almost like it found you.
Gennee : (14 November 2014 - 06:35 PM) Happy Birthday, emeryboy andForestConception.    :D
MonicaPz : (14 November 2014 - 04:35 PM) Warren, I watched it and I highly recommend it to all our members!
WarrenG : (14 November 2014 - 04:25 AM) Awesome video I found on Youtube of child MTF https://www.youtube....h?v=R0BmtInLGt8
PamalaFlinn : (13 November 2014 - 10:13 PM) Pamala Flinn is becoming a world wide transgender icon . Spreading a message of love , self pride ,  identity , and to share your original beauty ,
Gennee : (13 November 2014 - 09:33 PM) Happy birthday to all.   :)
MonicaPz : (13 November 2014 - 12:23 AM) All women are beautiful, each in their own way.  Am next door to NJ, upstate NY!

Guests - Please Read This!

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Lori

Lori

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,433 posts
  • Interests:Travel, horses, scuba diving, computers
I just noticed over 60 unregistered guests reading the message forums. We'd love to get to know you!   Posted Image

It's totally free
We very rarely send out administrative messages
We never share your e-mail addresses or personal information
We take extraordinary measures to ensure your security

Click here to register: http://tgguide.com/m...act=Reg&CODE=00

The registration process is simple. For the security of our members we do require a manual approval but we do these approvals at least daily. Just write down your username and password and visit again later to log in. If you aren't approved for some reason please notify us by e-mail to webmaster@tgguide.com.

This is a very active transgender message forum with great people who are willing to share their knowledge and experiences. Please register and join our online transgender community. Once you're joined please read our message forum guidelines at http://tgguide.com/m...p?showtopic=603 and then post a message to let us get to know you!

Register at http://tgguide.com/m...act=Reg&CODE=00
If you want what you've never had, you've got to do what you've never done.

Shewear

Shewear

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 50 posts
I love this community. I've been a member for only a short time, but I've already received a lot of support, advice, and friendship.

I recommend you join, and I will be here to welcome you.

Josie >'.'<

tbirdgal

tbirdgal

Advanced Member / Editor

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
  • Interests:writing, photography, history. archecture, service station stuff, decent coffee
RIGHT ON, stop being a PEEPING TOM/JANE, Join the funn !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Oh an one mo thing as Columbo" used ta say, , I won't bite , had muh rabies shots just last week too.............

Daneela

Daneela

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 661 posts
  • Interests:Needlecraft, baking, computing, F&SF
I can't imagine giving up this site. There is so much support available here. In my experience, there is only occasional negativity and that comes from aggrieved spouses. We, especially I, try to help them too.

Joini the family, let us get to know you. We have plenty of HUGGs to pass out.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users