thigh high stockings

9 posts in this topic

Posted

Anyone know where to get those stockings that the brazilian ts' are wearing now? they only go on the legs. :huh:

Posted

I have no idea what you are talking about. Would you have any pics so we can see what you mean?

Bonnie

Posted

I can't say I'm up to date on Brazilian transsexual fassion.

Posted

This is a question. Not trying to be a back seat moderator. Wasn't this supposed to be a G-GP rated site??

Posted

uhm, I think that you are looking for lingerie footless stockings or leggings.

Difficult to come across though. Possibly something that you would have to commission a custom garment manufacturer, or make yourself from another pair of stockings.

Posted

Sorry, Michelle, I deleted your pic since it was inappropriate for this site. I will see if I can find a pic somewhere to post unless you can a non-sexual one.

Bonnie

Posted

Sorry, Michelle, I deleted your pic since it was inappropriate for this site. I will see if I can find a pic somewhere to post unless you can a non-sexual one.

Bonnie

I'm so sorry, i put the first pic i came across My apologies to those i may or may have offended. If i find something more fitting than I'll repost. michelle

Posted

Look on ebay..

Posted

If yer looking for "Footless " tights , uh Elmans dancewear Richmond Virginia . I think they have a web site too.........