Best hip and butt enhancers available??

18 posts in this topic

Posted

Hi! I am looking to give myself more feminine curves in my hips and a larger butt, but do not want to have surgery for it. I am tight on cash and need something that is effective and natural looking yet won't break the bank. If anyone has any advice for this MTF transition, please let me know. I am looking for more specific advice on what are the best products to purchase. Thanks!

Posted

I don't know that there really are any shortcuts to making your hips and butt more shapely short of cosmetic surgery. For one thing, MtFs have narrower pelvises than most cisgendered women, so even the benefits of HRT are quite limited in this area. :(

I hate to be a buzzkill - and I'm sure this is probably not the answer you were hoping for - but strategically-placed padding is probably still your best bet for butt-building on a budget. :D

Posted

I recommend hip & butt panties from eBay seller Koozuland.

Less than £30!

They feel lovely - giving a definite wobble as you walk.

You might need to buy 2 sets to double up the size and weight for a fuller effect.

1 person likes this

Posted

I Like my Butt , but I would look to the Manufactured Sources to find what you are looking for there are many out there , I know the hard part is finding a Shaper that truelly fits well and is realistic in appearance .

Good luck in the hunt

Stephani

Posted

Hummmmmmmmm, an who is this "kuzooland "................?

Posted

Hi Tbirdgal,

Koozuland is an eBay seller in the uk, they sell cheap silicone wear, and wigs. I have successfully bought from them, and recommend for those of us with a modest budget!

I have bought breasts, hip pads, and a nice wig - all reasonable quality for the price.

Although, I accept if I could afford to I would go for a better quality product.

Josie x

>'.'<

Posted

Hi again Tbirdgal,

Why the "Hummmmmm" in you reply?

Are you suspicious of who Koozuland might be!?

I can't think why this might be a problem - please enlighten me.

Josie x

>'.'<

Posted

Josie , look , I'm suspisious by nature dear , especially ANYTHING on Evilbay. I really don't like doing business on either Krak List or Evilist bay . I despise Pay , No pal of mine too. Look, yer dealin wiff a Texas a Libertarian No Non sense kinda gal. I shoot straight with everyone , but i have been scamed real bad . Im also nearly 62. been in the Transgender trenches long fore most of ya wazz born too. If you were to come here to the States for a wek end , I promise ya , you would meet some one that's from the old school , the old west and I don't need no stinkin lawyer to do a thousand dolla deal !

1 person likes this

Posted

Tbirdgal - I hear you!!! - some times I'd like to chuck the whole digital world in the bin. Enjoy human communication face to face, skin to skin, cheek to cheek etc. but then Id have never known I wasn't the only trannie on the planet!

You sound incredibly out there - I imagine a weekend in Texas with you would be a whirlwind!!! How do you survive as a CDr in Texas, reknowned for its intolerance of difference!?

Sadly I'm a bit more reserved than you, and I feel safer shopping on eBay than on the high street! I spend a little amount initially as a trial, then stick with a seller if they prove trustworthy - so far so good!

62 years old! You sound like a great example of your age group, and to us "youngsters"

Josie x

>'.'<

Posted

Botox injections in my butt. Will it look more feminine. I don't believe men like the skinny look. I'm looking for a large, fat round ass, that men will like. Will it help?

Posted

I doubt Botox will help you reach the goal of a sexier butt. All B...x can do is paralyze tissues. It's gonna take estrogen to get the feminizing effect of moving body fat to the hips, buttocks and thighs, as well as other body parts.

Posted

a calorie dense diet rich in protiens and low in carbs. carbs stimulate insulin and insulin is a very androgic.bodybuilders use insulin to get huge. if you need carbs eat fruit because it doesn't promote insulin secrtions. the fructose goes directly to fat stores and hopefully that fat is stored in your butt and breasts. estrogens and estrogenic foods help in distributing fat to feminine areas.

Posted

I'm going to try your advice - thanks.

But what foods are eostrogenic?

Ps. Do you know anything about lavender oil as a breast enlarger?

Josie

>'.'<

1 person likes this

Posted

I'm going to try your advice - thanks.

But what foods are eostrogenic?

Ps. Do you know anything about lavender oil as a breast enlarger?

Josie

>'.'<

There was a discussion on Natural Breast Enhancement Forums: http://www.breastnex...ht=lavender+oil about using lavender oil as they read an article about boys who were subjected to lavender oil and developed breasts. Found this article by searching boys and lavender oil use from the National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences (NIEHS): http://www.nih.gov/news/pr/jan2007/niehs-31.htm

Posted

i'm extreme when it comes to my transition so take my words with a grain of salt. i ahve used heavy hypnosis for the past year. when i say heavy i mean 8 hrs a day every day. i conditioned my sub concious mind to reprogram every part of my body to change to female. i've programed my dna and chromosomes to mutate to female. i comanded my hormones and body to produce esyrogen. i've studied female endocrine system and taught my body to replicate it. we are only 2% male stemming from the y chromosome. the y chromosme has the weakest bond and i believe it can be unchained. i know it's working for me because when i wake up my body is tingling and my bones and muscles feel tight and smaller. i can see light etch lines through out my body where the changes take place. i am very hourglass from the side too which looks just fantastic.

i supplement with phyto estrogen solt gel caps. i also use natural curves breats pills. i like combo of ingredients and the routine is working.

you must keep as must stress out of you life as possible. your mind is the key. think,act,feel and move as a woman and you will pick it up naturally. just like riding a bike. once you learn you learn for life.

Posted

Wow! You deserve success with all that commitment!!!

I'm curious to know what it feels like to be so deeply feminised? Hard to describe - im sure, but is it a permanent state of being, or perhaps something more akin to play acting. The latter is more my experience, but Im not really in a position to go full time femme at the moment.

Although, I am having a lot of fun with lucid dreaming. I am also using hypnosis, but to develop my ability to control my dreams. I used to do this a lot as a child, and am re exploring it more seriously now. It's good fun, but not in your league.

At the same time I get a lot of satisfaction as a closet CD'r - it's my quality time with myself, and no one needs to know about it. I guess that is also part of the pleasure too!

Josie x

>'.'<

Posted

I tried this product which worked well, gave me the look I was after but was way too hot in warmer months so I ditched the product completely.

Posted

I tried them but didn't like the look. They made me look like I had padded hips and ass rather than a natural look.

Bonnie