Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Traveling and Restrooms

7 posts in this topic

Posted

Hi Girls, I'm transitioning and present as Female always and I live in Calif. and using the Lady's Room in public is not too much of a hassle here, but in June I'm going to Pennsylvania and N. Carolina and I was trying to find out if anyone out there can help me with any information and I would like to thank all for this help.........Hugs, ~~Missy Lynn~~ :rolleyes:

Posted

Hi Girls, I'm transitioning and present as Female always and I live in Calif. and using the Lady's Room in public is not too much of a hassle here, but in June I'm going to Pennsylvania and N. Carolina and I was trying to find out if anyone out there can help me with any information and I would like to thank all for this help.........Hugs, ~~Missy Lynn~~ :rolleyes:

Hmmm, okay....

I'll put it this way, I am out 24X7 and have been since 3/27/08, the last time I used the boys bathroom was before I went full time.

I have driven through Pennsylvania, West Virginia, Virginia, Ohio, Inidiana, South and North Carolina, Florida, Georgia, Maryland, and have used the ladies bathroom in every one of those states with no issues. Ditto for bathroom use in airports and other places too. (restaurants, malls, etc).

If someone thinks I am using the boys bathroom, they are out of their ever loving mind.

Bobbie Jo

Posted

I never, ever, ever use the men's restroom! If you are presenting yourself as a woman, alway use the women's restroom. The stalls give use enough privacy and women's restrooms are always cleaner. Just one word of advice, (although I don't think it is needed), always sit to relieve yourself.

1 person likes this

Posted

Well I am a serious crossdresser and not on hormones but when out en femme I always use the womens bathrooms so as not to create a scene. Have traveled alot and not really had a problem to speak of and you shouldnt either sweetie. The fear is so much greater than the reality. Just be confident and all in attitude

Posted

I think you would really stick out using the mens! Just use womens, get it done and then get out. But I am not sure what the "law" is on this. I have only done it in Indiana & Kentucky.

Posted (edited)

Oh my god I didn't see so many beautiful feet but as compared to male WR my god every thing is hush hush

but you have the occasional noise breakers to WR security checking, watch my new video on utube channel crossdressing001

Edited by cross2play

Posted

If you look like or present as female use the women's restroom. If you are scared or too nervous a lot of places have the family restroom which is just one person only and gender neutral.