Change
VISITORS: Your access to view photos and site information is limited as a guest.
Click here to join now

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

thedefinitio... : (04 May 2015 - 04:28 AM) new romance novel with TG heroin: The Definition of Normal by E S Carpenter
WarrenG : (04 May 2015 - 02:30 AM) Figured you lords and ladies might find this a good read lol http://www.dose.com/...cebook&ts_pid=2 (no offenses intended, just thought it was cool)
UsernameOpti... : (03 May 2015 - 05:49 PM) New TGG board feature -- Chat NOW! ... http://tgguide.com/message/chat/
veronicabeta : (02 May 2015 - 04:04 PM) Posted a song for the intrepid S/W mavens and TG folks everywhere. A little positive energy to slay that digital dragon!
veronicabeta : (02 May 2015 - 03:54 PM) Good Evening Lisa ! :)
veronicabeta : (02 May 2015 - 03:46 PM) Mike, for me, that was this morning ! :)
UsernameOpti... : (02 May 2015 - 03:42 PM) I can deal with losing a few days content.  But not being able to sign on is like finding out a 1:30 in the morning that you've run outta smokes, and it's storming, and you have a flat tire, and the last taxi company went outta biz the day before.   :lol:   Is that sad sounding, or what!?
UsernameOpti... : (02 May 2015 - 03:39 PM) If you kammer your keyboard into a tillion purses... you will have nothing to blame for typos.  I always blame the keyboard.  That's my story... and I stick to it.
veronicabeta : (02 May 2015 - 02:43 PM) and kammer that bad boy into a tillion purses! ;)
veronicabeta : (02 May 2015 - 02:42 PM) SEE! :) Congress needs to do something about my keyboard! or I can just take out a hammer!
veronicabeta : (02 May 2015 - 02:33 PM) because it's a gaming keyboard and the keys are as big as saucers and I still kammer my posts
veronicabeta : (02 May 2015 - 02:31 PM) and that would be "Know the heartache of" like I know the heartache of being keyboard challenged.!
veronicabeta : (02 May 2015 - 02:30 PM) OH, I am so MAD!   :) NOT :). No worries! No the heart ache of Revision Levels! Rock On S/W Mavens! and Tks Again ! :)
Lori : (02 May 2015 - 02:01 PM) First install of the software did not work so we had to restore. Unfortunately, we lost a couple days content in the process. Sorry for the problems. We will get it worked out and will get the system updated shortly.
EmmaSweet : (02 May 2015 - 12:43 PM) Lori, your PM mailbox is full.  I just checked my PM box and am missing at least one PM I'd sent to a member. Perhaps the backup was a bit "out of date"?
Lori : (02 May 2015 - 12:26 PM) Sorry for the forum problems. We had to restore from a backup and will be making another run at the software update soon.
veronicabeta : (28 April 2015 - 08:11 PM) hi everyone and hagn brb
UsernameOpti... : (28 April 2015 - 09:03 AM) Need help getting arond in the forums?  Check out the FORUM HELP & SUPPORT forum.  If you don't see a thread that addresses your issue...start a new one and someone will help you as soon as possible... http://tgguide.com/m...m-help-support/
UsernameOpti... : (28 April 2015 - 09:01 AM) New TGG board feature -- Chat NOW! ... http://tgguide.com/message/chat/
UsernameOpti... : (28 April 2015 - 09:01 AM) Welcome New Members!

In Memoriam: Connie Ann 'Chrysalis' Spry