Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

New Forum Update

13 posts in this topic

Posted

The TGGuide Message forum has been updated to the most recent stable update of IPBoard software. It's the same software we've been using, but a major upgrade so you may not instantly recognize everything. I believe everything will work as it always has and I'll work on refining the look over the next few weeks. Please send me a message if you experience any problems.

Lori

Posted

LOL...i thought my browser had gone stupid or that i had picked up some twisted trojan or something when i first got here today. after i realized i was in the right place...i started lookin' around. not bad..not bad at all. :)

i dunno if anyone else had trouble finding it...maybe it was just me. with the new format...EVERYthing looks new. so one of the first things you might want to do after identifying the very newest posts is to locate the link "mark this forum read." it's toward the upper right corner of any given forum, right under the "start new topic" button.

Posted

I pmed Annie but I seem to be having trouble finding the blogs and mail box.I told her I was having problems accessing my control panel and I did seem to access some of it but couldn't find blogs dispite the update info.

Dee

Posted

I'm working on getting the blogs and galleries synched back up with the new forum software. I'll get it done soon.

I pmed Annie but I seem to be having trouble finding the blogs and mail box.I told her I was having problems accessing my control panel and I did seem to access some of it but couldn't find blogs dispite the update info.

Dee

Posted

This is the latest and the greatest then--

Well I like the overall look. Kinda miss having that Quick Reply option, though.

The "Preview" feature is convenient, especially as I always look for ways to

improve the structure of my posts once they're posted.

I've got a question.

My profile says I haven't set my status. What is this "status" I need to set?

Annie

Posted

You can change your status to read anything you want. Click on the drop-down menu at the upper right corner of the window and select "My Profile." Enter whatever you want and then click "update." That's it. It's just a way of posting a small message about what's going on at the moment, much like the Myspace status messages.

This is the latest and the greatest then--

Well I like the overall look. Kinda miss having that Quick Reply option, though.

The "Preview" feature is convenient, especially as I always look for ways to

improve the structure of my posts once they're posted.

I've got a question.

My profile says I haven't set my status. What is this "status" I need to set?

Annie

Posted

I'm working on getting the blogs and galleries synched back up with the new forum software. I'll get it done soon.

Dee

Thanks,I got a pm from Stephine today and clicked just above the photo and got my mail box,if I didn't get that I don't know if I would have found it.The new format is nice and pretty much the same,It just might take me a little time to find and get use to it.

I don't think in all the time I've been here I really stopped to thank you for having this forum,so,thank you for having it and all you and the moderators do keeping it going.

Dee

Posted

I could not initially sign on, almost certainly because we have an old computer, antiquated browser and internet service. Using a different search engine allowed me to sign on today. By using new software, I wonder if others with old computers may have some comparable difficulty.

Posted

I may be not noticing something on this website, but I can not find a way to access the blogs. I wanted to add to my blog, but do not know how to with this new format.

Posted

hi koreen...

lori is working on getting the blogs here... see her post above

-michael

Posted

Wow. I gotta say I am not here much, but out of just about all the websites I'm on nowadays, this interface is so open, clean, and loaded with stuff. Usually "modernized" forums gets cluttered, but this is "clean" -- I really really like it.

Posted

The TGGuide Message forum has been updated to the most recent stable update of IPBoard software. It's the same software we've been using, but a major upgrade so you may not instantly recognize everything. I believe everything will work as it always has and I'll work on refining the look over the next few weeks. Please send me a message if you experience any problems.

Lori

very nice, I like it.

bobbie jo

Posted

The member blogs and galleries have been synched with the forum software. Sorry this took so long. This is the latest, greatest version of IP software so there is a learning curve for me too.

This might be a good time to start your own transgender blog or publish your photos. The blogs and photo galleries are free and available to all TGGuide members. :)