Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Photo Galleries

4 posts in this topic

Posted

The photo galleries seem to be working properly with most recent pics added to the main page of our forum. All seems to be working properly. This might be a good time to share a few photos with other members of the forum. Just keep it PG rated or better please. :)

Post any comments or difficulties here for discussion.

Posted

Hi. This is probably a silly question with an easy answer and I'm shy to post it here. Anyway here goes. I'm trying to open a friends only gallery but I'm not sure I've succeeded. And I need to be very sure cos there are some images I don't want made public. I uploaded one cropped image as a sort of test. I ticked the friends only box but when I open the main gallery page my image is there, and it seems to have had a number of views. In addition, friends can't seem to access my gallery from my profile page. I fear that I might not have opened a friends gallery at all, but created a public gallery instead. Can you help me? Thanks.

Posted

I noticed the views were up to 21, and I only have 2 friends. It might be me viewing myself I suppose (vanity thy name is woman) but until I'm sure what's going on I've deleted the album.

Posted

hotlips -

I did see your pix, apparently right after you added them to the gallery...so it's possible that the viewer count you saw, could be before you made your photo album available only to friends.

When you create an album, if you put a checkmark in the box "Friend Only Album," then your pix should be available only to those you list as friends. So if you want, you could re-create your photo album.

-Michael