True or Not - You’re Favorite Story

21 posts in this topic

Posted

Hello everyone,

I have been thinking about stories my entire life. Because I come from a family of writers and teachers and I have learned to live my "story line." Thus, I would like to help start this topic. This is one that you can share both your fantasies or to some extent your harsh realities. Some stories that you share may be your nightly dreams or maybe you like to day dream. Some of the stories you may want to tell us about may be a true story with a fantasy wrapping. (Always good to change the names) Or a completely true story about a romance or a relationship or other aspects that are affected by your cross-dressing. Some passion that is in all of us is also so good with this topic. A little guidance - When you add an item please make sure it is your original thought/s and please tell us if its fiction, based in truth, partly true or completely true. And of course use good sense when it comes to illustrating sexual details. I have several stories I will post in the next few days. So let’s post away, have some fun and have a party.

Posted

This story is mostly true with only with a slight embellishment. In all of the stories in his series I am underweight and small for my age which was always true, thus this made it easier for me to fill a role as a girl.

Chapter 1 – Childhood Memories - My early years - Ballet class -

My stories of my cross dressing experiences actually start early in my childhood. When I was 7 years old my mom got me and my younger sister ballet lessons. What my mom did not tell me was this was an all girl’s class and that they had a strict uniform requirement. My mom had let the teacher, Miss Mary, know I was a boy but had insisted that I would conform to all of the rules and because I was very small for my age, 42 pounds 3'9" tall and my hair was shoulder length dark blonde she did not think I would be noticed as out-of-place. Miss Mary had to meet me and when my mom brought me in she finally agreed I could join the class.

To get us the uniforms, my mom went to the studio shop and bought both my sister and I matching ballet clothes. The tights were crystal pink and the leotard was a black cap sleeve with a back zipper. The shoes were standard ballet slippers. The only difference in my sisters and my outfits was the small dance belt I was provided. She even got us both black dance skirts and a thin white belt to wear with our outfits. The skirts were not worn all of the time and the belt was to help the teacher notice any alignment issues as we danced.

I remember going to this class about 15 times dressed in this leotard outfit just like the other girls and it was true that I was hardly noticed allowing me to fit in with the other girls during the summer classes. Most of the class was very informal with a lot of free style dancing but it was very fun. This was the only time I was allowed to just be one of the girls doing ballet. A sample class was 25 minutes of Barr and 25 minutes of dance routines. I remember one routine very distinctly. Using our hands to tap out the time it was “Clap Clap Curtsey” and so the class would go. Finally, I was only able to do this during this one summer school, as in the Fall I had to go to a different class that allowed boys.

post-18396-126375958156_thumb.jpg

Posted

Hey Dawn!

Well, I wasn't gonna add much to this, since most of my life experiences since transition have been pretty typical for most girls, and my life previous to transition was pretty typical for most boys, but I've finally gotten some closure on this, and I think typing out the story will be the perfect step for me to finally wash my hands of the entire situation. So, this story takes place last fall (fall 2009) and each aspect is 100% entirely true. Some I wish wasn't and some I wish happened in different ways, but I guess its always good to get perspective on how our lives change for the better, but also the small snags of having our situation creates. The names of the people are fictional solely for protection of their identities, but the rest of the information is all true.

In late August, I reconnected with the very first girl I had ever dated, and she had invited me out to a party her friend was having at a bar near my parents. I went home that weekend anyways to see my parents, so I agreed to meet up with her. I had briefly spoke to her on the internet to ensure she understood my situation, so that there was no shock reaction when I saw her. This is was quite a positive experience for me as not only did she know and not care, but it was quite a boost to my confidence. The guys there had no idea, one even asked for my number, and even though my friend, who I will call 'Erica,' well she was still shocked, as she had always been under the impression that no matter how well a trans person passed, they'd always sound markedly male. By the end of the night, I realized an old coworker from one of my jobs before transition was there, and she had no idea who I was until I explained, and even then she found it hard to believe. So, taking this all in and feeling like I finally was in a position to just enjoy my life as it should have been done, I then fell into a bit of a 'trance' where I more or less forgot I was trans, and all the concerns that come with them.

This is relevant because later that week, 'Erica' invited me to her place to met her boyfriend nd watch the Steeler's home opener. When I got there, we drank wine and had fun, but when I arrived, there was a cute guy who stayed a few moments then left in a hurried fashion, claiming he was late to be somewhere. I *did* wonder if it was uneasiness since I knew 'Erica' had told her boyfriend and perhaps they told this guy too, whom I assumed was friends of 'Erica' and her boyfriend. It turns out after a few hours and a couple bottles of wine, the mystery man returned, and was introduced by Erica's boyfriend as his brother. For the sake of the story, lets call him 'Dan.' So me and Dan meet, talk a bit, but no chemistry seemed afoot outside of general friendship. After a few more hours and sobering up, I drove home, and made plans for that weekend with Erica and her boyfriend.

When I arrived that weekend, all three of us (Erica, Dan, and Erica's boyfriend) all were just watching movies and drinking wine while to two boys drank beer and mixed drinks. By the end of the night, i was too drunk to drive so I slept on their couch. Before everyone retired to bed, Dan wanted to finish the movie. So he sat next to me, we began chatting, and before I know it, he makes his move. I froze, I had no idea what to do. I HATED that I had to tell every guy I dated, but its not fair if I don't. So, I assumed he knew and just went along with it instead of feeling guilty. We made out a bit, held hands, and he went to bed as did I. The following morning I woke up around 7am, and, uncomfortable with the couch but sober now, I drove home to finish the morning sleep in my own bed.

Around 1030 am I get a call, its Dan. He's in the neighborhood and wanted to stop by and see my place. Dishevled, unshowered, and looking like death, I agree, under the condition I have an hour to get the place, and myself, situated. When he arrived we watched a lil TV, talked about why he came out to my part of town, and, of course, eventually got 'comfortable.' Now nothing sexual happened, but, as things got heated, hands went where Im not comfortable with them going, and I bugged out and pushed him off of me. Still unsure if he knew, and guilty thinking he didnt, I began to feel sad. I didnt cry, I just was evidently bothered and what guy, he looks deep in my eyes with his glass blue gorgeous eyes and says 'we dont need to do that...truth be told, I prefer to just sit with you in my arms.'

I'm telling you, if any woman in the history of the planet has swooned harder than I did in that moment, I'd like to see it. lol

So, feeling like he ACTUALLY likes me, I begin to convince myself he knows. However, in case he didnt, I realized I needed to fix this issue, so I said he needed to keep me and him a secret. Instead of feeling jilted, he not only obliged to my offer, but actually had fun with it (he would act strictly platonic, but once Erica and her boyfriend weren't looking hed hold my hand, a playful tap on my butt or a passionate stolen kiss.) We had dinner that night, and all night I was half in heaven, and the other half in hell. On one side, I had finally gotten it. My first REAL date. a date with passion, a date with happiness.... a date where I was JUST as crazy about him as he was about me. So, like the good girl I try to be, I did my best to keep him at bay that night, and eventually spilled my guts to Erica. I told her everything. It turns out while she and her boyfriend knew, Dan, her boyfriend's brother, had no idea. I knew what I had to do.

The next day, I call Dan before work. I know what I need to do but am practically incapacitated in tears as the ringer is ringing. He picks up and I swallow sadness and actually am able to sound somewhat unbothered. 'We need to talk...' I tell him. God bless him, hs response is of how he has this amazing dinner planned for us, one of the nicest restaurants in the city, and a nighttime drink on Mt Washington from the best view of the city you can get. This was any girl's romantic dream. So, in standard fashion, I begin to bawl. Thru the tears I explain to him Im a transexual. That I have lived as a woman, AM a woman, and am currently awaiting surgery. I told him everything he needed to know. As expected, the conversation was cut short, and, while many think I was wrong for disclosing it over the phone, I figured it was best'; it would give him ample time to take in the info without the pressure of me being there to see his initial reaction.

The following day he asked me to meet him to 'talk.' We talk. he asks everything, and oddly enough, he doesnt seem bothered as much as I'd have thought. Most importantly, he made *direct* eye contact the whole time I spoke, the entire 45 minutes I explained everything, he didn't break the eye contact, not even once. At the end of my side, he gave his. Initially he felt homosexual, but after a family friend explained everything, that I was a woman with a birth defect, and that THANK GOD there was surgical options to correct the situation, it was totally possible to be in a relationship with me and be confident 100% that it was no different than any other man and female relationship. Dan, however, was in the service. For his own privacy, I am not disclosing which branch. So, when we parted, he mentioned that he truly did care about me, and simply needed time to process everything.

Finally, a week ago, we talked. It turns out that he hadnt cared all that much, and when asked if he truly cared and that my situation ruined it, or if he never anticipated me being anything but a hook up, the only answer I got was 'I've been away so long, I cant even remember that point of time to even give you an honest answer.

I had long since gotten over it, but in that moment, the final sting hit, and I realized that sometimes the perfect man isnt exactly what we had hoped or built them up to be. So, with this sharing, I feel I can finally move on from this, and believe, in confidence, that not only is there many more others like him out there, but that there are many who will understand my situation.

:)

1 person likes this

Posted

Hello Takingbackashlee,

Well written. From what you wrote I can feel some of your excitement and also your pain. Even when all seems perfect in a relationship anything can go wrong. Several years ago putting myself into his shoes I think I might have thought the same way. Now because I have relaxed a bit to who I really am I tend to see things more clearly. However, it is difficult to change the boxes we have been put in and then when we do we can pay dearly. Thanks for sharing.

Posted

Thanks Dawn!

I just figured I'd bring it up again, especially since many of the girls I assist with advice and such who are early in transition, a few of them believed the World would be all rosey once they began to pass. It IS true, that when you pass, life DOES get bout a bagillion times easier and better, but I wanted to illustrate the fact that, no matter how well we may pass, men may still have a major problem with trans women.

I've had many men say they didnt care, but once time took its toll, it was something they simply could not reconcile. Now it doesn't mean we're hopeless, lol, but I figured its good to know the pros AND the cons of transition and to illustrate that passing isnt the holy grail we sometimes make it out to be. Even those who live in stealth have problems due to being trans, this just being one example of such.

Posted

This story is about 60% true with some embellishments. The names have also been changed. In all of the stories in his series I am underweight and small for my age which was always true, thus this made it easier for me to fill a role as a girl.

Chapter 2 – Childhood Memories - Dressing up

Deb was a girl I met when I was in first grade. We were friends and even rivals but in general we enjoyed each other’s company. I remember rolling down hills with her and playing fetch with her dog, with her by my side. At this age we were about the same size, height and weight had the same length of hair and except for my wearing boy’s clothes there were really little differences in both of us. (I was very small build and she had a medium/large build – I also remember both her wrists and hands were bigger than mine) I guess we could have looked like sisters. At eight year of age, at the time we were in third grade, we both had grown a bit; but I was still slight of build at 3’11 and 47 pounds; However, Deb had passed me in height and weight at 4’ 2” and 56 pounds and was noticeably heaver. (This is true and I would always be shorter than her from this point on as we grew up)

Which leads to this story. One time I went over to her house and she and some of her girl friends were playing dress up in a play house they had in their basement. On this one occasion they decided to do a skit for their parents. They asked me if I wanted to join them. I had done a few skits with them before. So, I said yes. Little did I know that what they wanted me to do was dress up as a girl in the skit. Deb was to be the father. (She said that this was because she was the tallest) Her older sister Gail was to be the mother. Sharon, her girlfriend, was to be the brother. And I was to be the daughter. After doing a hurried job to make everyone look their parts. All three girls started to work me over and make me look like a girl. First, they found some white tights and frilly panties for me to wear and also a white training bra. (Of note these were items that Deb and her sisters had grown out of) They told me to go to the rest room and change. In the past, I had tried some of my sister’s clothes on so it was fairly easy to get everything on. While I was getting started in the bathroom, I heard them giggle and the Deb said make sure you smooth over your panties. When I came out they giggled again and I saw that they had laid on the bed a white nylon slip and a purple and pink trimmed dress with a pink bow in the back. Also, there was a wig fall. They all pitched in to help in my transformation. Then I heard and felt the zip of the back zipper. Gail took the fall and weaved it into my hair and the found a pink ribbon and with a touch of a curl my hair was completed. Then they found me a pair of Debs shoes to complete the outfit. All that was left to do was my face. Because I did not have any facial hair, they just added some eye shadow, a touch of mascara, some rouge and touched up my eye brows. The Deb said she had the perfect lipstick; Crystal pink. Then they found some pink nail polish and they spruced up my finger nails. I was done. Also, while the nail polish was drying both Deb and Sharon finished there preparations to make themselves look more anatomically like boy. To do this they folded wash cloths and strategically placed them. After my nails had dried the girls said for me to turn like a model. As I did they really started to giggle. The then told me to look in the mirror and when I did I no longer saw a boy. It was girl looking back at me. After that we rehearsed the skit.

The Skit. And then we went upstairs to show everyone in the house the skit. The oohs and ahs of their family who watched the skit were quite noticeable. As I walked into the room last and I heard them say that cannot be Davey and then their dad whistled. Deb’s mom said it was a great skit but as boys the girls were not very convincing. However, they did mention that I really did look like a girl and if they had not known me they would have believed I was really a cute young sexy girl. After the end of the skit, this affirming of me in the girl’s role made me embarrassed. So when the skit was over I let everyone know was I glad to get back into my boys clothes. (Actually I really was secretly glad of this affirming of my body and face looking like it belonged on a girl)

post-18396-126419755079_thumb.jpg

Posted

This story is about 80% true with some embellishments. This is one of my biggest fanaticizes tied with a true life experience. Why I have dreamed of this happening so much I do not know why, but I have dreamed it and to some extent lived it. The names for this story have also been changed. In all of the stories in his series I am underweight and small for my age which was always true, thus this made it easier for me to fill a role as a girl.

Chapter 3 – Childhood Memories - Deb does weight training

A few weeks later in the spring after we had done the skit Deb and I were discussing something about school ending and she out-of-the-blue said to me that she thought I was very pretty when they had dressed me up, so feminine. At the time she was wearing a yellow sun suit with her swim suit under it and I was wearing normal boy's clothes, shorts and a t shirt, so I said to her that she was the one that looked very feminine. She was a bit of a tomboy, so with this she took the whole thing as a dare and she started to wrestle with me to prove who was more dominant and less feminine. I gave it all I had and even with the fact she was slightly taller and heaver I ruled the day as I finally pinned her. After I finally held her down she appeared very angry said she would get me back in the future. A few weeks later the school year ended and she came over and told me she would be gone for three months and to expect a few changes when she returned. I knew she would likely come back tanned and maybe grow some from her summer vacation with her brother's family on a farm.

During the summer I grew a bit finally reaching 4' and adding 4 more pounds to my skinny frame. Now I was all of 51 pounds. But what happened to Deb was scary. When I next time saw her she her body had really changed It was now was very darkly tanned and to show off her tan she was light colored boy styled shorts and a white T shirt. She had also apparently gone to a barber during the summer to get her dream haircut that let her true tomboy feelings out. She told me when she first went to the farm she had gotten a boys haircut to set the stage for all of the farm work that she planned to do during the summer. Her hair was just now growing out for school but it was still very short. In contrast my hair had continued to grow during the summer with only one trim. But these were not the biggest changes. When I stood next to her she was huge compared to me. While she was gone she had started to work out one hour daily with weights with her older brother training her and do hard work on the farm. She also told me she had gone on a healthy diet, eating double portions, to rapidly gain weight. This combined an incredible growth sprit had grown 3 inches and had gained 15 pounds of new solid muscle. Most of this seemed to be in her arms. So now she was 4'5" and 71 pounds of ominous girl power. Her arm muscles had grown incredibly from her daily work outs and farm chores. They were solid and very hard. She wanted to show off her muscles as she went over to our jungle gym and proceeded to do 10 chin ups. She asked me to try and do one. I could not do one. She then said try again. As I started to struggle she grabbed my waist and assisted me, by lifting me up allowing me to do one push up. The she said, Davy you are so weak. Davy you know my biceps are almost 11 inches and I bet I am now twice as strong as you. She said, I have been thinking about this all summer long that I knew I would get you back. Then she said I have a surprise for you. Remember the last time we wrestled well the sun suit I wore doesn't fit me anymore but I think it will fit you. Let wrestle and if I win you have to wear it for an afternoon. I could not give up a challenge. But with her new muscles it was hardly a struggle then down I went. Then to further humiliate me as I could only struggle she held my wrists as I had done her months ago. I was completely played out and she was hardly breathing. Davy now you need to put on the sun suit. Humiliated I put it on. She said to me now who is the feminine one. Her revenge was now complete. We then played some more and as I was just getting used to wearing the sun suit a lady walked up the side walk and said to Deb "What a cutiepie of a sister you have. Referring to me.

Later that month Deb started to workout with my younger sister and after about a month she asked my sister to wrestle with me. Initially she said no but again a challenge. She had also gained some weight and I lost again. After it was over both Deb and my sister flexed their biceps at me and said "Girl Power." rolleyes.gif

post-18396-126453643329_thumb.jpg

Posted

Looking for your favorite stories. Any story - Fact or fiction. I will post a new chapter story this weekend. I would love to hear your story/ies. Dawn13unsure.gif

Posted

This story is 50% true with some embellishments. See if you can tell what portions of this story were true. The names for this story have also been changed. In all of the stories in his series I am underweight and small for my age which was always true, thus this made it easier for me to fill a role as a girl.

Chapter 4 – The leotard

It had been a couple of months since Deb and my sister had humiliated me physically. One day I was looking at some of my sisters old clothes and I found a girls black Danskin cap sleeve dance leotard with a back zipper that it looked like she was going to get rid of as she had grown out of it. This was the kind of leotard that you needed some help with when putting on as it had a tighter than normal fit. I had always wondered if I would ever be able to wear this kind of dance attire again since my younger days when I had worn a much smaller outfit in class when people thought I was a girl. I went in and asked my sister if I could have the leotard. After she flexed her recently developed arms in front of me she chuckled and said sure. She also said she would help me to "pull off the look." Also, you will need these. From her closet, she pulled out a bag. In it was some ballet pink tights she was getting rid of and even an old training bra and a ballet clothes pant liner that she handed me in a bag. She said try them on. I first put on the pant liner. She said to me tuck myself in so no one could tell I was a boy. Then I put on the training bra followed by the tights. My sister said not to pad the bra so I would look like a girl of the age that would fit the leotard I was going to wear. Then I slipped on the leotard and my sister said turn. I did and I felt her hand on my back and then a zip sound. She said, I am surprised David, on your body it fits perfectly. In fact it is amazing and even where the training bra is it appears that you have soft undeveloped breasts. She then handed me a small gray dance belt. This will really make your waist look small. She looked at me again and said. David I cannot belive what this outfit does to your shape, now I want to see what your measurements are. She left me for several minutes and came back with the tape measure. Chest – 34; waist 26; hips 36. Whow David those are better measurements than mine. Almost perfect for a girl. I said sister what are yours? She said normally I would not answer you but because of your acting like a girl I guess I can tell you. They are 37, 28, 35. I guess all of my working out has given me more of the look of a boy. I had noticed that most of her chest really was chest and chest muscle. Only the smallest tips of breasts could be seen on her. Then she said now I will help you finish the look. She quickly touched up my eyes and cheeks with some very light make-up and finally added a final touch of neutral lip-gloss. She the brushed my long hair with her brush making it curl on the end. Now look at the mirror at us David and tell me who you think is the girl. My sister was setting me up. She knew I looked like a girl. Looking my sister had a smile of superiority having helped in making me look feminine. Now that she had short hair and was wearing neutral clothes she looked like a boy. In contrast, I looked like a girl getting ready for ballet class. She said. If you and I were to do a ballet tomorrow it's really obvious, I would have to have the man's part lifting you and you would be the one wearing the tutu. This made me a bit embarrassed but as I compared her strong muscular arms to my weak thin ones I knew she was right. After I was done looking at us she said she had a surprise for me. She said David take my hand and go with me. I did and she led me to the living room. When I got there I went in and to my surprise there were four people sitting in the living room. The first comment I heard was whow! Who is the girl? This was from Debs older brother who had come over. Then my mom and Deb's mom said. Well turn around. Debs mom said "nice figure." My mom said David you do make a cute girl. I think we better not tell your dad about this. Finally Deb in her deeper alto voice said David "You do look good. Almost too good." After that I went back to my room, changed and returned to being a boy.unsure.gif

post-18396-126722464899_thumb.jpg

Posted

This is true in the beginning, except I am unable to remember her name. and the rest was a lost opportunity, could have really happened if I had not been so timid.

I was shopping for pantyhose at a department store in the Bay area. When a saleswoman came up and asked me if I needed any help, without any hesitation, I told her I was looking for some pantyhose for myself. She helped me choose several pair of nice pantyhose.

I returned to the same store to buy some additional nylons. Jennifer helped me choose some more pantyhose. She said there was a dress in the store she was interested in, but was unsure whether she should buy the dress. I encouraged her to buy the dress. We went up to where the dress was located and she decided to buy the dress.

Jennifer mentioned she had lived in Columbus Ohio and knew many gay persons. I told her I was not gay, but loved wearing feminine clothing. Jennifer offered to help me change my appearance to become more feminine, including shaving off the beard I then had. I was a little hesitant, but agreed.

Several days later I went to her apartment. She shaved my beard. I took a shower. When I came out Jennifer had changed her clothes. She was wearing a white lace babydoll, garter belt, white lace panties, sheer beige nylon stockings and white high heels. She sprayed a feminine body wash on me and a little perfume on my arms, legs. Both smelled very nice and feminine. I put on a 38C bra with breast forms, coffee sheer to the waist pantyhose, a slinky, short green dress and white high heel shoes. Jennifer noticed underneath my pantyhose, smiled and said, " very nice, but, after I put some pretty make-up on your face."

Jennifer applied make-up to my face, showing me in a mirror how she was doing so. Then I put on a long blonde wig. "Okay," she said, "let's play."

After two blissful hours later, Jennifer said "let's go for a walk." I replied, with uncertainty in my voice, " Do I look enough like a female to pass?" She laughed and said "My dear, you look very sexy, as a woman. Come on let's go. But, first, let me show you how to walk as a woman, especially in your lovely high heels."

I was nervous, but agreed to go for a walk outside with her. We drove in her car to a nearby park. Jennifer kindly walked with me to an area where there were very few people. Thankfully the first group of people we passed were three young women. I felt very self-conscious and expected them to point, laugh at me. They glanced at Jennifer and me, but said nothing. I felt more comfortable.

Jennifer and I went to sit on a bench in the park. We held hands and kissed.

She said, "I have to ask you this, do you really want to become a woman?" I hesitated to tell her I do, thinking she would not want to be with me anymore. Come on, you can tell me." "Yes, dear Jennifer, I want very much to fully become a woman." She replied, "oh, well, you have, had such a very lovely . . ., but I will enjoy just as much when you have this," glancing at her vagina. Jennifer said, " I would love to help you fully become a woman."

Posted

Hello Koreen,

Thanks for adding your story - I assume the part about the apartment or the walk in the park might not have happened - But if it happened in your mind then in a way it did happen. In many ways our dreams are reality. Best wishes. Dawn13smile.gif

Posted

This is a true story. For many years I was very shy about buying "feminine" fashions in stores. I was not especially fond of the idea of telling a saleslady I was buying the clothes for someone else.

I went shopping one day, about thirty-four years ago, in a small store in Berkeley. I had noticed the window of the store, selling ballet supplies, before from walking along the street. Going inside, the store sold mostly leotards and tights, but also had a small, sexy selection of bras, panties, garter belts.

Very nervous I walked up and down the aisles in the small store. I noticed a very attractive young woman who was a saleslady and wanted her to help me, hoping a younger woman might be more likely to be understanding in helping me buy "feminine" clothing for myself. She was helping someone else, so I kept walking up and down the aisles, until she was free. When I approached the area where she was, I cannot remember whether I asked her to help me or she asked if I needed any help.

The conversation between her and I, went something like this. " I am looking for a bra." " What size does she wear?"

" The bra is not for anyone else, but for myself." Without hesitating she replied, " which bra are you interested in?" "The blue one," which was very pretty and had some lace. Nervously, " how can I fill the bra to make it more full?" She said, "I suggest filling the bra with tissue paper."

"Anything else, matching panties, perhaps?" "I would like the matching garter belt." "That is pretty expensive."

"Thank you for helping me." "You're welcome."

I could add a purely fantasy ending about having a date, being intimate with the sexy saleslady, showing off wearing the bra, garter belt and nylon stockings to her. But I won't spoil the story, at least not this one.

This is my most memorable shopping experience in buying "feminine" fashions for myself. This was the first occasion I openly told a saleslady at a store I was buying "feminine" fashions for myself. The saleslady was very pretty, sexy and I fantasized about having sex with her. I very much appreciated her help and understanding. I was very nervous and self-conscious in the store, but she put me mostly at ease. The experience, in a way, was a high and positive. I was pleased being able to tell someone I was buying the bra and garter belt for myself.

Posted

Hello Koreen,

I enjoyed your story. I too also have shopped for women's clothing under no pertense that the item was not for me. However, I have never shopped for a bra and matching panties/garter belt so I know how much courage this must have took. Some of what I have done. I have purchased seveal womens leotards over the years with the sales lady helping me to find the right size and fit. Several times my wife (Helps me when my wife is with me) and I have asked the sales lady to help us find matching outfits, such as pants and blouses, and we have even tried them on in the same dressing room. So I am with you.

Again. great story - if you think of more please add them. Best wishes - Dawn13smile.gif

Posted

Dawn,

Thank you. I'll try to think of another story.

Your encouragement is appreciated.

Posted

Anyone have a story to add? It has been a while since anyone has posted.

Posted

This is a short story about The Hindu God, Lord Shiva and his consort Parvati. Hindu Stories are full of divine transformation. And it is said that all the gods have yearned to enter feminine form.

One day King Ilya was walking in his garden and he looked up and saw Shiva making love to Parvati. Then he noticed that Lord Shiva had transformed himself into female to please Parvati. As King Ilya looked around he noticed that everything in his garden was female too. Then when he looked down at 'himself' he realised he had been transformed into female as well. Then Lord Shiva looked up and said to King Ilya "You can ask for any boon except masculinity"

I find it quite thought provoking and intriguing that in Hindu 'Mythology' Lesbian and Transgender take on a Devine aspect

Calista x

2 people like this

Posted

Dawn, this story is completely true :

It was 1970, Richmond Virginia , not exactly a bastion of Liberal agenda . Just remember , this was at one time the Capital of the Confederacy. Now I'm actually Jefferson Davis's cousin and yes , both of us have worn dresses . Me , way more so . On Sunday, I am "June Cleaver " . I always wear Heels , hose and a dress. I wouldn't have it any other way when I attend my church. I'm already getting way off track .

I once was an Advertising major at Virginia Commonwealth University , once Richmond Professional Institute . I also worked in the College radio station , WJRB were the call letters then. In my duties came doing some Commercial voice overs and doing some News stories. One of the stories was the lecture with Ms. Christine Jorgensen speaking to the mass student body at the Franklin Street Gym.

Ms. Jorgensen was the first sucessful Transgender lady to ever been a U S citizen and to have the honor of having all the surgury in 1953. Doctors at Baltimore Maryland's Johns - Hopkins University hospital/ university assisted in this endeviour. Since there were no competent surgions here in the states at that time , a doctor was selected in of all places Denmark.

Ms Jorgensen had done the preliminaries such as Phycological and Hormone replacement at Johns Hopkins . It was now time to be a world class traveler for Him, ( Then ). Chris , his male name was studying photography as this would be a profession which could be done by either sex .

In Denmark, Chis , now Christene was tutored by nurses as to social ladylike graces for several months . When it was time for Ms Jorgensen to return home to America , it was instant Scandal! She was met by jeers , cat calls , death threats even . The Newspapers had a field day with her . Undetered , she forged onward , blazing a trial for us all. She was now a fully functioning woman and a professional photographer as well. Luckly for her , she suceeded at being a wel known photo journalist. It was years later that she felt confident to go onto the Lecture circuit . Lucky for us , Virginia Commonwealth was on her list !

Here I was , I had just gone to see the movie , The Christene Jorgensen Story,. The television stations pulled the movie prevues damn near as fast as the ink dried on taking the promotional check I might add. The prevues CLEARLY showed the AbUSE Christene suffered as a teenager from her parents . Hey , I consider this movie a "MUST SEE " . I can tell ya , when I first saw the movie back in 1968, I suddenly realized , "Finially, I'm not alone " !!!!!!!!!!!

I searched out a Phycologist only to find that trying to be open about the subject was an offense that Virginia considered serious enough to be locked up for in a Mental ward ! Oh yes , the guy told me I WAS TO REMAIN SILENT as they were still locking people like us up at Medical College of Virginia , now a part of Virginia Commonwealth and administering Electro- shock therapy !

Meanwhile , I was beginning to drink even more heavy as well as take drugs to supress my feelings to be Female . As a result , my grades floundered and I was working in the Automobile Collision business nearby . This job provided a great cover to hide whom I was . Had I only known how much damage I was inflicting upon myself in later years .

I devised a story the Station manager would surely buy so as to give me the reporter spot on Ms. Jorgensen's up comming lecture. he bought the lies , hook , line an sinker . Listen folks , I wanted that story more than I wanted drugs at the time ! I wanted a up close an personal , and I got it . Not only did I get a fantastic seat , damn near eyeball to eyeball with her at the lecture , I got a One - On - one with her afterwards ! I had not really introduced myself , as she "OUTTED " me . Her words to me , " Why don't you come out "? I was spechless for I know an eterenity. When I finoally was able to catch a breath, I could only say meekly," uh mamm, uh , what could I do for a living , where could I live " ? By that time , I had gathered enough courage to explain to her that Richmond was then, well like living in the deepest part of the "Bible Belt " one could . By that time , she was living in Los Angles . I finially moved to live there in 1973 soon after Hurricane Agness devistated Richmond Virginia with a resulting flood that took everything I had .

I learned how to drive large trucks and even then, I hesitated at doing Hormone therapy or counciling , weel much anyway. Being gay in Los Angles was one thing , living in Los Angles . Being transgendered in the early 1970's was another . Meanwhile , I managed to dry out in A A meetings . I moved to Washington D C to become self employed as a truck driving contractor . At least there , I met Transgendered individuals and slowly began a slow road to a plan to become whom I am today .

2 people like this

Posted

Stories of your life or dreams - We all have them - please share a few if you can afford the time. Dawn :)

1 person likes this

Posted

Hmmmm my favourite stories are actually experiences and usually involve sex so let me think a bit more on it before I tell one in as sterile a manner as I can. :rolleyes:

Bonnie

1 person likes this

Posted

Ebony Queen

The place was abuzz when Genie entered the ballroom. She was resplendent in a blue satin dress with matching pearls and pumps. An Etruscan necklace adorned her chocolate necklace.Drop earrings dangled from Genie's ears as they glistened in the light. A marquis sapphire ring adorned her right ring finger. The men gazed at Genie and the women whispered among each other.

"Who is she?" many asked. "Is she a movie star?"

Genie sat on the love seat, a goblet of red wine in her sleek hand. A mountain of hors d'oeuvres sat on the coffee table i front of her. Soft music played on a piano in the background.

Genie was cordial and gracious to all who spoke to her. There was no air of conceit or the Hollywood diva attitude. Men talked with her. Some of the women grew jealous. Genie ate, drank, and danced with a number of potential suitors. One of the paramours who had designs on her was a husky man nattily dressed in navy blue slacks, powder blue blazer and an ascot. The lights were dimmed where only the silhouettes of the wallflowers could be seen.

Just as mysterious as Genie appeared she disappeared in the same fashion.

"Where did she go?" many asked. Who was this ebony queen?

:)

Posted

Dear Dawn,

I loved your stories and honestly, I'm very envious. I wished I could have attended a ballet class as a youngster in exactly the same way. But for some reason, from my earliest memories, I knew what what I craved was wrong. Which is sad since as we know now, it's not at all.

I've also shopped at various stores over the years, buying a leotard and tights here, perhaps some pantyhose or something more over there. And it's always been under the guise of "it's for Halloween and my wife insisted," or "it's for my wife, of course." Just last week I was driving in San Jose and saw a dance shop with a big sign advertising Halloween costumes. So, in I went, with the standard "my wife sent me to buy a leotard and tights." I bought a nice Capezio turtleneck and they sold me male ballet tights. I didn't want the male tights but I couldn't very well tell them why, could I? :rolleyes: I went home and tried on the leotard. Even without pulling up the zipper I felt like I was being strangled. I made up my mind and drove back. I told them that the leotard didn't fit, and selected a new one with a boat neck. And, I told her that my wife felt that the tights were too expensive so I should return them. After all, they're only for one night's escapade, right? The sales gal nicely informed me that the women's tights are indeed much lower cost, so she gave me the exchange with no issue or raised eyebrow.

I got what I wanted and I'm pleased with myself that I did it. I wonder what it would be like to dress up much more completely. Some day I'd love to do that. I've dreamed of flying to Seattle to visit Emerald Fantasy and spending three full days with them. Now that would be a fun experience to write about!

Best,

Emma

1 person likes this