Using a Gaff

12 posts in this topic

Posted

Hello Group. I was looking to find information about the best gaff, (used to conceal the genitals); I know there are several types of gaffs but I did not find a subject in our topics that really covered this item of clothing.

TOPIC BACKGROUND - I currently have one gaff but it is far from an optimum product. What I would like to find is the best gaff product/s out there; fit, price and comfort. Because I run as a woman I need a gaff designed for sports. Also where are the best places to find the gaff's we are looking for? So far I know of two shops that you can buy a gaff from, but I know there must be more. Also, before my computer crashed several weeks ago, I had a link to a shop that had the "ultimate gaff." Does anyone have knowledge of this shop?

Hopefully, this topic will be of help to all of us. Dawn13rolleyes.gif

Two places I know of so far – I do not endorse either of these.

http://www.crossdresser.com/

http://www.glamourboutique.com/

post-18396-126541180323_thumb.jpg

Posted

Hello Group. I was looking to find information about the best gaff, (used to conceal the genitals); I know there are several types of gaffs but I did not find a subject in our topics that really covered this item of clothing.

TOPIC BACKGROUND - I currently have one gaff but it is far from an optimum product. What I would like to find is the best gaff product/s out there; fit, price and comfort. Because I run as a woman I need a gaff designed for sports. Also where are the best places to find the gaff's we are looking for? So far I know of two shops that you can buy a gaff from, but I know there must be more. Also, before my computer crashed several weeks ago, I had a link to a shop that had the "ultimate gaff." Does anyone have knowledge of this shop?

Posted

Dear Dawn,

I have a number of gaffs made by the breastformstore. They are a Canadian company who have an english branch. Tey are well made and a reliable firm to deal with

Do let me know how you get on with them.

Jean,

Posted

I know that this similar subject has been brought up before a long time back and the admins posted that since this is not a board that is to be used for who what and were for sale stuff , we should not post stores links Probably because they aren't paying for advertising ( giggles ) so I guess if any one knows then a good idea would be to Personal message such things keeping the sight clean from advertising for free .... :D , of course I bet if we could all get a little pocket change out of it I bet advertising might be allowed ..... ;) , I know I know ... I just wanted to make this before the admins stepped in and commenced a tounge lashing.... :P:D ... Good topic though it is always nice to hear something new that some of the newbies might not have any idea about ....

Posted

Thanks both Stephani and Jeanhervey,

I found the ultimate Gaff I was inquiring about and ordered it - There are three shops that carried it - took a little bit of surfing to reconnect with many of the company links that I lost when my computer crashed. Of course I guess we should not mention shop names but I think knowing what works best is a reasonable way to look at this topic. I am definitely looking for a good/effective smooth looking tuck yet not something that hurts. I recently, saw a gaff from an unmentioned e-bay store, that appeared to have a three tie system. Anyway, thanks Stephani for you insight and watching out for us - When I get the new gaff, I just purchased, and I will give a review of this product.

Keep the information flowing and best wishes to you all.

Dawn13rolleyes.gif

Posted

The Ultimate Gaff arrived and I am not to convinced it is as good as the other gaff I have. (Uncomfortable and does not really cover well). I am ordering another product called the Hide Away Gaff. Maybe I will score better with this one. Reviews on this product coming later. Best to all. Dawn13blink.gif

Posted

I have two different new Gaffs I have tried - Tomorrow I hope to document my latest Gaff adventure. More later as it is vey late here in Germany. Dawn13 ph34r.gif

Posted

I have two different new Gaffs I have tried - Tomorrow I hope to document my latest Gaff adventure. More later as it is vey late here in Germany. Dawn13 ph34r.gif

Hello everone,

My latest on Gaff use. I have tried various (Three different ones) Gaff products and have decided that most of them still do not work as I would like them to. I have two main criteria - One - hiding and blending and two - confort. What I have discovered is when I have used two gaffs at the same time I have been able to meet criteria one fairly well and have had only minor disconfort. So for now it is the "ultimate Genital gaff" as a top layer over the top of the "Hide Away Gaff " (Photo attached) I am eager to hear if anyone has found any luck with any other product. So the verdict is still out. Best wishes to all. Dawn13blink.gif

post-18396-127102785336_thumb.jpg

Posted

I have a very simple solution to the gaff. I wear Control-top nylons all the time and tend to wear them out quickly. If you cut the panty out of the hose and make it somewhat of a nylon shorts (looks like biking shorts) but obviously super thin. grab the material on each leg and pull it inward to the crotch so that all you see is now a panty. The extra material that gets squashed in the crotch area keeps the genitalia from falling out. Bring that material in back as well and pull in between butt cheeks. You may feel some of the material in the crack of your buttocks but that is part of the reason this method works. This method is rather comfortable for a couple of hours. I would never want to wear a gaff all day long unless I had to but I think this method is functional fairly comfortable and definately cheap. Using this I can wear swimsuit, skirt or shorts, without anything showing. You still have to do the testicle tuck before pulling the panty up tight. Total Cost = 0.00 dollars because I would have otherwise thrown the torn nylons away. Also if you wear a feminine pad under the gaff it evens everything out and if someone looks that close they will just think it is your time of the month.

Amie.

Posted

I have a very simple solution to the gaff. I wear Control-top nylons all the time and tend to wear them out quickly. If you cut the panty out of the hose and make it somewhat of a nylon shorts (looks like biking shorts) but obviously super thin. grab the material on each leg and pull it inward to the crotch so that all you see is now a panty. The extra material that gets squashed in the crotch area keeps the genitalia from falling out. Bring that material in back as well and pull in between butt cheeks. You may feel some of the material in the crack of your buttocks but that is part of the reason this method works. This method is rather comfortable for a couple of hours. I would never want to wear a gaff all day long unless I had to but I think this method is functional fairly comfortable and definately cheap. Using this I can wear swimsuit, skirt or shorts, without anything showing. You still have to do the testicle tuck before pulling the panty up tight. Total Cost = 0.00 dollars because I would have otherwise thrown the torn nylons away. Also if you wear a feminine pad under the gaff it evens everything out and if someone looks that close they will just think it is your time of the month.

Amie.

Hello Amie,

Sounds like a good idea, will give it a try. Hope all is well.

Anyone else have any new thoughts?

Dawn13

Posted

This thread inspired me to finally try tucking. Goldang, it works. I was surprised how easy it was, no discomfort at all! So I remained tucked all day yesterday, using only my spandex tummy control briefs. No problem. So if you're curious, go ahead and try it. Decide for yourself if that nice smooth crotch isn't better.

Posted

I have found that just about any gaff will do for me except when I wear a swim suit. Then I use a spandex gaff and use gaff tape to keep me tucked up inside and back. The tape is not as comfortable but I need it when I wear a swimsuit or bikini. I have quite a few gaffs because I match the color to my lingerie. I think the thong gaffs are best because they don't show any panty line.

I have purchased most of my gaffs on ebay. Hope this helps.

Danica