Nylon stockings or pantyhose

31 posts in this topic

Posted

Absolutely pantyhose here. No question about it. Love the feeling.

3 people like this

Posted

I Wear Suspender-Belt's and Stocking's All the time. I Love them. However, I dislike Tights, and I have Not worn any, for quite some time. Suspender-Belt's of Decent Quality, and Black Stocking's, are quite hard to get, here in the English South-Midlands. 

1 person likes this

Posted

I started my TG journey at 13 when I first wore panties.  When I started to present as a female i was 14.  when i finally got to the point of wearing girls' clothing outside I was on hormone therapy which was very successful.  Anyway I started wearing pantyhose at 15 with my sisters as mentors.  On my 17th birthday they gave me almost all lingerie as gifts because by then I needed a bra.  a couple gifts consisted of sets that included garter belts.  I wore one the next day and loved it.  Now I wear them with dresses a lot but not always.  I wear pantyhose under jeans and slacks and have started wearing them under shorts...got that idea when I was in London last summer.  its a great look and makes my legs look even better.

1 person likes this

Posted

Can't wear pantyhose because I have small skin tags that get caught in them.  Also, I wear cotton panties, as they are less likely to cause infections, although I like the feel of nylon panties.

Posted

Hi Chantelle!  Welcome to TG Guide!

I do understand the need for pantyhose especially when your skirt or shorts are short or for officewear.

Bonnie

1 person likes this

Posted

Definitely love tights in the wintertime no matter what I am wearing. Have always been a pantyhose girl here but do love the thigh highs with a garter belt if dressing in something sexy for an evening out. No matter which it is I love the feel of nylon on the legs.

​Definitely a pantyhose girl here,