Change
VISITORS: Your access to view photos and site information is limited as a guest.
Click here to join now

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

CharityLynnC... : (16 December 2014 - 01:24 AM) lol
veronicabeta : (15 December 2014 - 10:16 PM) Recalling all the times I cursed "dial up" and was worried the Interweb might have become self aware !
UsernameOpti... : (15 December 2014 - 09:30 PM) Duct tape, bailing wire, bubble gum and a good hammer will usually fix nearly anything!
Lori : (15 December 2014 - 08:43 PM) Sorry about the outage today. We had server problems but banging on it with a hammer seemed to work! ;)
CharityLynnC... : (15 December 2014 - 08:22 PM) what in the world cause this site to be down for a day...lol..tried to get on and got an sql server error..
jennifer38 : (15 December 2014 - 10:56 AM) I plan to hold another conference this Saturday at 3 PM Eastern.  For those who came to the last one, the number and meeting ID are the same.  Anybody who does not have the number and is interested, please message me, as I've been advised to not openly post the number and ID for fear of them falling into the hands of troublemakers.  Also, anytime I bring up religion and The Bible, it is not meant to intimidate or embarrass anyone.  I'm sorry if anyone feels put down, because I have no intentions of doing so.  In spite of my transgender feelings, I have a deep love for Christ, but I respect those who don't believe like I do.  My goal of these telephone chats is simply to create a telephone hang-out for us fellow trans on all levels of the spectrum, and for our allies.  I hope to see you all there.
cross2play : (13 December 2014 - 07:57 PM) I cross dresser 1st time in days & walked on high street as her it was amazingly incredible : cdsing in moderation he he !
PamalaFlinn : (12 December 2014 - 02:56 PM) Jay P . I am in Baltimore sometimes.
MonicaPz : (12 December 2014 - 01:15 PM) Jen, it was great, and I can't wait!
jennifer38 : (12 December 2014 - 01:12 PM) I thank everybody who called into my telephone conference.  It was wonderful.  I feel good about talking to others and hearing their perspectives.  Lord willing, I will hold another one, soon.  The conference number and ID will always be the same.  I will let you all know when I plan to do this, again.  God bless you all.
JayPea25 : (12 December 2014 - 11:50 AM) Anyone in Baltimore!?
veronicabeta : (12 December 2014 - 12:16 AM) Dug the Vid Warren. T.Y.!
Bonnie : (11 December 2014 - 02:45 PM) Fun video, Warren, except for the ending.  The jumping while running hand in hand.  It is good to see a video like this though.  Thank you.
jennifer38 : (11 December 2014 - 11:41 AM) This is a reminder about my telephone conference, tomorrow afternoon at 3 EST.  Come out and enjoy yourself.  This is a general chat about our various transgender feelings and issues.  This is a great way to get to know one another better.  Details are in the calendar.  If you have any questions, please message me.  Hope to see you there, tomorrow.
EmmaSweet : (09 December 2014 - 10:13 PM) Cool, Warren! Good thing they had subtitles. My Japanese is pretty weak!
WarrenG : (09 December 2014 - 08:57 PM) I found this really interesting/adorable homosexual music video and thought I'd share it with you guys and girls ^_^ (i grabbed the one with english subtitles for you XD) https://www.youtube....h?v=xxyA26gJ22E
jennifer38 : (09 December 2014 - 11:08 AM) Here's the number and code for my telephone conference I plan for this Friday, now at 3 PM Eastern.  The number is (605) 562-0020.  The meeting ID is 201-909-465.  This will just be a general hang-out and chat about our transgender issues and feelings.  This will be another time I can be one of the girls, even though I cannot do that in everyday life.  We can just enjoy ourselves and get to know one another through good old-fashion talk.  Hope to see you all there.
jennifer38 : (09 December 2014 - 09:42 AM) I had to change the time of my phone conference.  It's now scheduled for 3 Eastern on Friday, instead of 7.  The rest of the info is the same.  Full details are on the calendar.  Sorry if the time change inconveniences anyone.  If you have questions, please message me.
veronicabeta : (09 December 2014 - 12:04 AM) Shoutbox. Good one. New to the site and the life. Enjoying it so far! :)
PamalaFlinn : (08 December 2014 - 08:18 PM) '' Lay off those pet shop dames , those girls weaken the legs ''  Yo  , Adrian !!!

TG Flight Attendants - Thailand

transgender news