Larger Shoes and Sandals

12 posts in this topic

Posted

hello ladies,

does anyone have any good resources for large sized shoes?

I was blessed with a women's size 14 shoe. I am also 76 inches tall (( that sounds so much nicer that 6 feet 4 inches LOL )) I need to find a nice pair of sandals for the upcomming nicer weather.

Sling Back's are also good if there is not more that an inch heal. you shorter ladies are so lucky that you can wear a sexy high heal without getting a nose bleed from the altitude.

1 person likes this

Posted

rolleyes.gifI found some that actually fit:

http://largefeet.com...&variant_id=124

Another $200 spent... maybe this should be in the forum: I spend too much for clothes. LOL

1 person likes this

Posted

"...maybe this should be in the forum: I spend too much for clothes. LOL" - Char

actually...there is a thread along those lines, "Spending...on feminine fashions." sorta.

;) michael

1 person likes this

Posted

By Googling WOMENS SHOES SIZE 14, I came up with a bumch of options.

Didn't check these sites out individually, but it won't hurt to do some exploring.

Please let us know if you find some deals. As a 12WW, I'm in the same "boats" that you are! :)

Here's the Google results page:

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&source=hp&q=womens+shoes+size+14&aq=f&aqi=g1&aql=&oq=

Annie

Posted

Gah! I hadn't really looked at shoes on the internet until now; they're so expensive! I already regretted that I had to get rid of the pair I bought for my birthday a couple of years back because they were size 13 and just the style I like. Now, I have to consider how unlikely it is that I'll find another pair for so cheap as well, $15 at Payless!

Posted

I really like Avenue.com, they sell larger shoes some up to 13-14. im a size 12 and they have great collection of shoes and boots with wide calfs. of course their outlet stores are way cheaper but limited, but not by much if ur shopping online. their clothing isnt always so much my style but it is fashionable. anyway i hope this helps

Posted

Silly me! I don't know why I didn't look at Payless's website until now! You can pick a shoe type and narrow the search by shoe size. Here's 37 flats (all inexpensive & available online) in a size 12: http://www.payless.com/store/catalog/subsubcategory.jsp?trail=1016%3Acat10276&pageSize=20&subCatId=cat10276&catId=cat10088&changedFacetValue=&brandId=&categoryType=&addFacet=1004%3A12.00

Plus, they also have 15 flats in a size 13. Yay, Payless!

Posted

Hi Girls I Just Today Got My First Pair Of Pumps in A Size 16 E So You Can Most Likely Guess I'm A Bit On The Let's Say Large Size In Eveything. But Anyhow Thru Amazon I Was Directed To A Web Sire Called Endless Shoes And As I Say With Feet Like Mine Size 16 Is Hard To Find And The Price Was Under $60,00 All The Best

Posted

This post cought my eye LOL :P I'll tell why in a sec.

Dear Char, for being 76in tall your feet are relatively small.

However, mine on the other foot are battle ships I'm 6' tall and have 13 men's eee width :o

I love that fact how you looked at them; in a postivie manner. you said, "blessed with that size" thats a great way to look at them. Me too blessed with mine! ;) Thankx

The other friends had great places to look; and........... I did thanx all.

Dear Ms.Char, enjoy you new shoes, and thanks for asking for help; I benefitted too. ;)

Peace out >^.^<

Posted

Besides Payless Shoes , there is a place in North Carolina called Shoe Show. Now the're kinda hit or missin the larger sizes and the heels to me are waaaay too tall. Look, I'm 6'3" . I also have severe Arthritis , but I manage . They have two stores in the Richmond Virginia area, one in Petersburg and one next to Longwood College in Farm Ville Virginia . I have never ever encountered a problem shopping in one of their stores either . I've been dressed and then I've gone in looking like a truck driver , Hey I used to be anyway..........I have found 12 and 13 sometimes 14 in Average and Wide sizes . Prices run between 19.00 and 25.00 for a pair .

Posted

This must be the Shoe Show website: http://shoeshow.com/ Had some excellent prices! It was moving slow for me. I'll try again later.

Posted

Lori, that's the place !!!!!!!!!!! Yep, the web page was so slow , I nearly fell off the seat waiting for it to load . They have some fablous flats on sale currently, only 10.00 !!!!!!!!!!! I bought five pair . Red, Red/Blk textured , Brown , beige , Black Pattent . They're in the "No call section ".