Shoes

19 posts in this topic

Posted

Ok , I am getting a bit perturbed ... Well ok maybe not , but any ways it is apparent just because my shoe size is 10 w or 11 m I have to pay any were up to $210.00 for a cute pair of pumps . Are you b***a**s kiddin me ... Ok Who around here knows were I can get some sexy dress pumps , flats for every day use , and a nice comfortable pair of 1"1/2 healed slipons ...Also I have been to way to many online sights saying discounted and such yet still I find all the cute shoes are over $75.00 and up to $210.00 , I find a closet full of 10's at reasonable prices but guess what not in W size just M , I have managed to find one pair at the local thrift shop 3" dress with an UGGLLLYY Brass Bow tipping it out .

So like I said any one around find a place to order reasonable priced stylish and sexy shoes for dress and evening and also day time , dont get me wrong I love my canvas flats but I really need more then this and my running shoes...

I know no names of stores so if need be PM me thanks hun's all my love to you all. hugs and kiss' steph

5 people like this

Posted

Well I was able to buy some from Payless, Shoe show/Shoe Carnival and Walmart never paying more then 30 for a pair. Its still hard to find a decent pair of flats but they do carry them.

5 people like this

Posted

Well I was able to buy some from Payless, Shoe show/Shoe Carnival and Walmart never paying more then 30 for a pair. Its still hard to find a decent pair of flats but they do carry them.

You can get some really nice shoes at Sears too. Real leather and very cute shoes and i dont spend more that 30 dollars on em.

I wear those shoes at school and at work (retail in the mall) so i use them all the time and they've held out pretty well for almost a year now. They have cute heels too for about 30 dollars but you would only see me in heels at a funeral. I hate those shoes lol.

2 people like this

Posted

Thanks ladies , great places unfortunatly I believe I will have to order them online , simply due to the fact that no matter how hard I look for cute and sexy shoes and even simple daily shoes the stores only stock 10 - 10 1/2 M if they had wides then might be a little better but still a bit tight , an 11M is spot on just enough room on the sides and a thumbs width toe to tip of shoe , I shall endevor to locate footware that fits without killing my feet and even though the thought of having to wear some of these hideous shoes is hard to fathum I might be forced to because I am not going to pay outrageous prices for shoes , darned ole designer shoe manufacturers they know us girls with larger feet want the cute shoes and they insist on hiking the price up on us for the priveledge of doing so ...

Hugs take care ladies and happy shopping , its so much fun getting to endulge in myself every once and awhile I know you feel the same way .. :P

2 people like this

Posted

I'm the same size and I assure you Payless does have this section they end the womens shoe sizes in their stores at 12. thus a 11 is easy to find.

2 people like this

Posted

Dear Brittany,

Checked out the "Path of the Butterflies" blog and many of the hyperlinks on it and found it outstanding!

1 person likes this

Posted

Dear Stephani,

First, I really appreciate your hyperlink to www.hrc.org and I looked at their website carefully, supporting marriage equality. Love to shop and looked at their store and found some beautiful things. Love to buy when I know it will help a great non-profit!

About shoes . . . Am a GG but happen to be tall (5'10" tall and big), and wear size 11 women's shoes. Purchase almost all my clothing from www.Roamans.com and www.womanwithin.com. Both catalogs are owned by the same company. Hope this helps.

2 people like this

Posted

I purchase my shoes from Payless, Shoebuy and Zappo's. I have a 12W size foot and I need a size 13W in a woman's shoe. I don't mind paying for a quality pair of shoes because I take care of them. Poor quality shoes can hurt your feet.

:)

2 people like this

Posted

bieng a size 6 i am lucky as i can get them from anywhere

3 people like this

Posted

If you care to, check my blog at jackanddianestories.blogspot - I have a couple of posts that might be helpful, and a video on how to size your foot! Also bit.ly/HSeZaP

GreenShade

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

Hi Steph53 Here. I Am In The UK, With Size12 Wide Feet. I Have Found Some Nice Shoes, At Long Tall Sally,,Chiltern Street, London.  This Shop Is Just A Short Walk, From Baker Street L.T. Underground Station,  Or Marylebone Mainline Railway Station.  They Can Be Found On The Internet.  It Is At longtallsally.com  I Do Hope This Is Helpful . Love To All, Steph53. 

Edited by Steph53
2 people like this

Posted

I'm a loyal Payless shopper myself . Shoe Show out of North Carolina has decent and inexpensive flats which is now my daily wear .

2 people like this

Posted

Hiya Ladies. Long Tall Sally, have Shops, in Bloomington, Chicago, Denver, and Utica, in the USA. I Have just checked this out on the Internet, at www. Long Tall Sally.com/USA.    I have come straight here, and put this on. You May Need to check individual shops, to see what Footwear sizes, that they go up to. (  My Nearest Long Tall Sally shop. Here. In England, with Footwear right up to 13 Wide, is on Children Street, in London's Marylebone Village ! A roughly one-hour train ride each way. Long Tall Sally have shops, in Canada, Germany, and other part's of The United Kingdom, also ! I hope that at Least some of this Information is Useful ! With Very Best Wishes, Steph53. xoxo 

1 person likes this

Posted

I just bought 2 pairs of slide style shoes at Peltz, and they were both marked down 70% ! ... When I looked online for styles and sizes... they didn't show that much of a savings at Peltz. I often look online first at the local stores near me, and I have found shoes, my size, and within my "budget", at Sears, Payless, and Peltz.  I am a size 9 wide in men's shoes... so I usually have to get a size 11 in women's shoes.... I was sooo  happy going home... because I thought I was only going to be able to afford one pair at this time... After the discount... they were only $7.99 each. So I got 2 pair of shoes for under $20.00 !!!... I thought they were an awesome find for just something I can slip on and feel femme. The navy blue ones have a flower decoration/design on the top, and are VERY comfortable... The light beige are comfortable too, except my right foot is just slightly larger so they sort of rub me now...but they are flexible and stretch a bit... so I am hoping that will work itself out with wearing them more.

Shoes I bought at Payless 2.jpg

Shoes I bought at Payless.png

3 people like this

Posted

payless girl here since I am 11 womans size and they have a good selection of mules wedgies flats and strappy heels

1 person likes this

Posted

Ok , I am getting a bit perturbed ... Well ok maybe not , but any ways it is apparent just because my shoe size is 10 w or 11 m I have to pay any were up to $210.00 for a cute pair of pumps . Are you b***a**s kiddin me ... Ok Who around here knows were I can get some sexy dress pumps , flats for every day use , and a nice comfortable pair of 1"1/2 healed slipons ...Also I have been to way to many online sights saying discounted and such yet still I find all the cute shoes are over $75.00 and up to $210.00 , I find a closet full of 10's at reasonable prices but guess what not in W size just M , I have managed to find one pair at the local thrift shop 3" dress with an UGGLLLYY Brass Bow tipping it out .

So like I said any one around find a place to order reasonable priced stylish and sexy shoes for dress and evening and also day time , dont get me wrong I love my canvas flats but I really need more then this and my running shoes...

I know no names of stores so if need be PM me thanks hun's all my love to you all. hugs and kiss' steph

​Payless is my "Go to Store" for shoes...very reasonable too, not like what you're paying....I'm also an 11 wide shoe size.... 

1 person likes this

Posted

Yeah, I have purchased a number of shoes there.

Now, not so much.

No pumps 

Flats yup.

1 person likes this

Posted

Veronica, I checked out your website for shoes, and they are GORGEOUS!

Posted

My feet size shoes fit ladies 7 or max size 8,

I have 32 pairs of fabulous heels and flats,

and I do my shopping from Payless.

2 people like this