Change
VISITORS: Your access to view photos and site information is limited as a guest.
Click here to join now

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

Tommiebefree : (15 September 2014 - 05:46 AM) Welcome cattskillgirs and WarrenG. I'm pretty new here also and the people here are geat.
Lori : (14 September 2014 - 05:14 PM) Hi catskillgirl - Welcome!  :)
catskillgirl : (14 September 2014 - 04:07 PM) Hi new here just joined
TJDavies : (14 September 2014 - 01:50 PM) So, I came out to my Father today.
MonicaPz : (14 September 2014 - 10:05 AM) Warren, the people here are kind, gentle and sensitive.  You need not fear being mistreated here.  You are in the right place.
WarrenG : (12 September 2014 - 09:04 PM) Sort of new, dont know many others of my particular situation so go easy on me lol
Tommiebefree : (11 September 2014 - 12:43 PM) I worked in those buildings in the early years in the '70's-sold flowers in lower lobby. god bless the first responders
MonicaPz : (11 September 2014 - 10:48 AM) Robin, thank you for reaching out to your sisters!
MonicaPz : (11 September 2014 - 10:45 AM) Gennee, this is my first shout out.  Took years for me to recover from 9/11.  Still affects me.  Lucky no family/friends involved.
Gennee : (11 September 2014 - 08:34 AM) Today's the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks.
Tommiebefree : (11 September 2014 - 08:34 AM) robin how will assist?
TransSister : (11 September 2014 - 06:17 AM) Good Morning new and excited to learn and love. I'm Robin and I am starting a journey of assiting MTF Transgenders.
Gennee : (10 September 2014 - 06:39 PM) Hi Dawn13 and welcome.   :D
Dawn13 : (10 September 2014 - 09:40 AM) I hope to be back more. I miss letting my hair down, now that is longer, with all my friends.
Dawn13 : (10 September 2014 - 09:37 AM) Hi new here.
UsernameOpti... : (10 September 2014 - 07:24 AM) Tommiebefree, please go  http://tgguide.com/m...lp-support/   Look for the thread, " How to Locate/Compose Private Messages."
BenFriday : (10 September 2014 - 05:52 AM) hi and welcome
vanessagirl1 : (10 September 2014 - 03:41 AM) hiya all
jmw0065 : (10 September 2014 - 01:11 AM) I'm new here
jmw0065 : (10 September 2014 - 01:10 AM) I wish I could wear woman's clothes all the time..

JC Penney Tall and Large Sizes

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Lori

Lori

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,399 posts
  • Interests:Travel, horses, scuba diving, computers
I shop a lot at JC Penney, especially online where they have a fairly large selection of tall and plus size clothing. Their prices are very competitive and you can return anything that doesn't fit for a full refund. You can even make your returns in your local JC Penney store. They have very helpful sizing guides to help get the right fit. Some of my favorite clothing has come from JC Penney. http://www.jcpenney...._C=D3B&cmAMS_V=
If you want what you've never had, you've got to do what you've never done.

Annah

Annah

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 191 posts
  • Interests:Music, violin, movies, games!
And I work there part time while I go to school. :D

It's a nice place to buy clothing. Their dresses are very cute!
Faith sees the invisible, believes the unbelievable, and receives the impossible.
http://myjourneymytransition.blogspot.com/

stephani

stephani

• Moderators
  • 1,009 posts
  • Interests:I Have to say I am flattered BY your glances But I hold nothing within other than a Little Knowledge , if this is what you seek then by all means , lets walk for a whille .
Helpful , Thank you Admin...  :D
the link was a nice addition .
I Have Fallen Down so much that my Knee's Have grown to use to being bent ....
Take your time to listen and I will give mine up to speak .I wish only to guide you to the place I searched for so long ago , take my hand and walk with us for our time is now , your time is approaching ...

http://www.hrc.org/

Lori

Lori

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,399 posts
  • Interests:Travel, horses, scuba diving, computers
@Annah -- more reason to like JC Penney  :)

Glad you like the link Stephani.  We appreciate all the feedback we can get so we can build a trusted resource list.  

Credit goes to Usernameoptional for another great idea!
If you want what you've never had, you've got to do what you've never done.

tbirdgal

tbirdgal

Advanced Member / Editor

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,089 posts
  • Interests:writing, photography, history. archecture, service station stuff, decent coffee
Lori, I wasn't aware of the computer store for J C penney. I used to go to Potomac Mills Outlet store just north of Fredricksburg Virginia to go shopping for my slacks at Pennys. There are several shoe stores and lingeree stores there too. WEAR FLATS , YER GONNA NEED EM !!!!!!!

stephani

stephani

• Moderators
  • 1,009 posts
  • Interests:I Have to say I am flattered BY your glances But I hold nothing within other than a Little Knowledge , if this is what you seek then by all means , lets walk for a whille .
I hate flats, lol.... can I get away with low rise heels... (: ;)

I Have Fallen Down so much that my Knee's Have grown to use to being bent ....
Take your time to listen and I will give mine up to speak .I wish only to guide you to the place I searched for so long ago , take my hand and walk with us for our time is now , your time is approaching ...

http://www.hrc.org/

ChrisseyS

ChrisseyS

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
Stephani, I think pumps would do the trick... or wedge sandals :rolleyes:

Allen

Allen

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
I was actually shopping there today.  I got myself a nice pair of slacks and a white dress shirt for a great price.  :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users