Change
VISITORS: Your access to view photos and site information is limited as a guest.
Click here to join now

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

MonicaPz : (23 October 2014 - 08:00 AM) Dawn, I look at almost everyone's photos, and comment, if I can say something nice.  Do give feedback.  Love your photos!
UsernameOpti... : (23 October 2014 - 07:54 AM) There are four ways to tell if someone has looked at a members photo album(s): 1.  They leave a comment;  2. They clik the "like" button;  3.  They rate the image;  4. You can see the number of "views" on each image.  Except for when someone leaves a comment, there is no way to know which members have viewed any one album or image.
Dawn13 : (22 October 2014 - 07:56 PM) Is anyone looking at photos?  I have posted some fairly good ones lately but cannot tell if anyone has stopped to see them?
Gennee : (22 October 2014 - 08:05 AM) Happy Birthday, Daneela!   :D
AVPerry : (22 October 2014 - 05:46 AM) I just posted in Transgender Television & Movies, check it out :) Stay Blessed!
UsernameOpti... : (21 October 2014 - 12:11 PM) Happy Birthday to Daneela
Bonnie : (21 October 2014 - 11:25 AM) Should be good now, Dawn
Dawn13 : (20 October 2014 - 11:45 AM) Bonnie - I cannot message you
Bonnie : (20 October 2014 - 11:43 AM) Hi all you new people! Welcome!  I hope we can help in whatever way you need.
Chloe4230 : (20 October 2014 - 10:06 AM) New to the site. Hi all.
TJDavies : (20 October 2014 - 08:15 AM) I GOT MY NEW BINDERRRR :D
AVPerry : (20 October 2014 - 01:03 AM) I just updated my posted in Trans Books and Print Media..check it out! Stay Blessed x
AmberShock : (19 October 2014 - 03:38 PM) Hi everyone, I'm new to the forum, can't wait to explore and make some new friends.
AVPerry : (19 October 2014 - 01:31 PM) I just posted in Trans Books and Print Media..check it out! Stay Blessed x
sarah1 : (19 October 2014 - 12:20 PM) hi
GypsyMen : (19 October 2014 - 12:17 AM) Hello hello.. New here happy to meet you all
AVPerry : (18 October 2014 - 03:49 PM) Add me, I want to reach out to transgender people all round the world
CharityLynnC... : (18 October 2014 - 02:10 PM) *points to her topic in transgender care*
Dawn13 : (16 October 2014 - 08:17 PM) Again Thanks Monica - I have a new FB account and a new e-mail where I can be free.
Dawn13 : (16 October 2014 - 05:41 PM) Thanks - Monica

Walmart Pharmacy

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Lori

Lori

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,418 posts
  • Interests:Travel, horses, scuba diving, computers
How does everybody feel about Walmart pharmacy for prescription refills (including hormone replacement). I've always been treated very well by their staff, though their lines sometimes have me cussing under my breath.

Generic prescriptions are available in the US at $4.00 for monthly fills/refills and $10 for 90 day fills/refills. I have used the Walmart pharmacy exclusively since they started the $4.00 generic program.

More information on the low cost generic medicine program is available online at Walmart Pharmacy.

I'm not sure that all hormones are available as generics. Here is a generic meds list for the discount program. If your medication isn't listed, perhaps you could talk with your physician about any possible (and equally effective) substitutions.

Most of us have a Walmart relatively nearby so I see this as a great way to save money on hormone replacement or any other prescription meds.
If you want what you've never had, you've got to do what you've never done.

stephani

stephani

• Moderators
  • 1,014 posts
  • Interests:I Have to say I am flattered BY your glances But I hold nothing within other than a Little Knowledge , if this is what you seek then by all means , lets walk for a whille .
I have used them for so many years even before the discounted pricing , I really do not have issue with this company I have delivered and dealt with the company for 15 years so I have a little insite on how they opperate , just know that with out them and how they do buznes we would be paying much higher prices for alot more of the things we so need every day , food be included . It may not seam that way as of the last few years with food but they really force suppliers to get real with their pricing of product .

I love the discount on perscrips it really does help and the drug companies make billions and spend millions so I think they can afford to discount a portion of their product lists ... Good for walmart for starting this ball rolling , so many are finally following suite , Walgreens was rediculouse when it came to how much they charged for medications now they were forced to stop gouging their clients because they lost so much buznes ....

I know I purposly spell business incorrectly Its just a me thing ... I really dislike the silly word but it pops up so much LOL.
I Have Fallen Down so much that my Knee's Have grown to use to being bent ....
Take your time to listen and I will give mine up to speak .I wish only to guide you to the place I searched for so long ago , take my hand and walk with us for our time is now , your time is approaching ...

http://www.hrc.org/

Annie

Annie

Senior Moderator

• Moderators
  • 2,976 posts
  • Interests:History buff. Antique recordings (pre-1930) aficionado. Almost-reformed joke writer. Gourmand.
I use WALMART for my spironolactone prescription, of which I take a lotta pills.

At a regular discount pharmacy, spiro was costing $102 a month. At WALMART it's been $40 for a few years, although recently they've been trying to raise the price by $20, but the pharmacist keeps knoocking it back for me.

Annie
Live Your Dreams!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users