Change
VISITORS: Your access to view photos and site information is limited as a guest.
Click here to join now

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

Tommiebefree : (22 September 2014 - 05:04 AM) Hey check out Braco-TVEurope for a real blessing through live streaming o fBraco's gaze. And its free!
Gennee : (21 September 2014 - 12:03 PM) Hello, Diane. :)
DianeChambers : (20 September 2014 - 11:11 PM) Just saying hello
DianeChambers : (20 September 2014 - 12:32 PM) Hey just like that I am here.
Tommiebefree : (19 September 2014 - 05:29 AM) this morning I really let the female energies flow and it felt GREAT!
Naughtynatas... : (18 September 2014 - 11:57 AM) Evening
Gennee : (16 September 2014 - 06:59 PM) Hello, Naughty.
MonicaPz : (16 September 2014 - 02:10 PM) Welcome, Catskillgirl and Naughtynatashyxx!
BenFriday : (16 September 2014 - 09:49 AM) How did it do TJDavies? PM me?
Naughtynatas... : (16 September 2014 - 12:29 AM) I'm new here, hey guys
Tommiebefree : (15 September 2014 - 05:46 AM) Welcome cattskillgirs and WarrenG. I'm pretty new here also and the people here are geat.
Lori : (14 September 2014 - 05:14 PM) Hi catskillgirl - Welcome!  :)
catskillgirl : (14 September 2014 - 04:07 PM) Hi new here just joined
TJDavies : (14 September 2014 - 01:50 PM) So, I came out to my Father today.
MonicaPz : (14 September 2014 - 10:05 AM) Warren, the people here are kind, gentle and sensitive.  You need not fear being mistreated here.  You are in the right place.
WarrenG : (12 September 2014 - 09:04 PM) Sort of new, dont know many others of my particular situation so go easy on me lol
Tommiebefree : (11 September 2014 - 12:43 PM) I worked in those buildings in the early years in the '70's-sold flowers in lower lobby. god bless the first responders
MonicaPz : (11 September 2014 - 10:48 AM) Robin, thank you for reaching out to your sisters!
MonicaPz : (11 September 2014 - 10:45 AM) Gennee, this is my first shout out.  Took years for me to recover from 9/11.  Still affects me.  Lucky no family/friends involved.
Gennee : (11 September 2014 - 08:34 AM) Today's the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks.

Walmart Pharmacy

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Lori

Lori

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,402 posts
  • Interests:Travel, horses, scuba diving, computers
How does everybody feel about Walmart pharmacy for prescription refills (including hormone replacement). I've always been treated very well by their staff, though their lines sometimes have me cussing under my breath.

Generic prescriptions are available in the US at $4.00 for monthly fills/refills and $10 for 90 day fills/refills. I have used the Walmart pharmacy exclusively since they started the $4.00 generic program.

More information on the low cost generic medicine program is available online at Walmart Pharmacy.

I'm not sure that all hormones are available as generics. Here is a generic meds list for the discount program. If your medication isn't listed, perhaps you could talk with your physician about any possible (and equally effective) substitutions.

Most of us have a Walmart relatively nearby so I see this as a great way to save money on hormone replacement or any other prescription meds.
If you want what you've never had, you've got to do what you've never done.

stephani

stephani

• Moderators
  • 1,009 posts
  • Interests:I Have to say I am flattered BY your glances But I hold nothing within other than a Little Knowledge , if this is what you seek then by all means , lets walk for a whille .
I have used them for so many years even before the discounted pricing , I really do not have issue with this company I have delivered and dealt with the company for 15 years so I have a little insite on how they opperate , just know that with out them and how they do buznes we would be paying much higher prices for alot more of the things we so need every day , food be included . It may not seam that way as of the last few years with food but they really force suppliers to get real with their pricing of product .

I love the discount on perscrips it really does help and the drug companies make billions and spend millions so I think they can afford to discount a portion of their product lists ... Good for walmart for starting this ball rolling , so many are finally following suite , Walgreens was rediculouse when it came to how much they charged for medications now they were forced to stop gouging their clients because they lost so much buznes ....

I know I purposly spell business incorrectly Its just a me thing ... I really dislike the silly word but it pops up so much LOL.
I Have Fallen Down so much that my Knee's Have grown to use to being bent ....
Take your time to listen and I will give mine up to speak .I wish only to guide you to the place I searched for so long ago , take my hand and walk with us for our time is now , your time is approaching ...

http://www.hrc.org/

Annie

Annie

Senior Moderator

• Moderators
  • 2,976 posts
  • Interests:History buff. Antique recordings (pre-1930) aficionado. Almost-reformed joke writer. Gourmand.
I use WALMART for my spironolactone prescription, of which I take a lotta pills.

At a regular discount pharmacy, spiro was costing $102 a month. At WALMART it's been $40 for a few years, although recently they've been trying to raise the price by $20, but the pharmacist keeps knoocking it back for me.

Annie
Live Your Dreams!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users