Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Negative Blog Ratings?

3 posts in this topic

Posted

My two most recent blog entries were rated as low as possible. I could see a troll coming here and just rating things negatively to stir up trouble, but I don't see it happening with anyone else. Does someone specifically have a problem with me or were the things I said really that terrible? If they were that terrible, why not explain what was bad about what I said?

I know I shouldn't let something so little upset me, but I really don't like feeling like a target in the place I have bared my soul...

Posted

Maya -

I'm more inclined to think that the "1 of 5 stars" rating is either the result of a troll, or someone (new or old member) who isn't sure how to use the rating feature. If that's the case, I think the rater can't even change the rating, as once a member votes on a particular item, s/he cannot vote again.

Since a troll probably wouldn't have stopped with just one blog as you pointed out... I'd say it was the latter. However, if there is someone here who has a problem with you or your blogs...try not to let it get to you. The individual is either being petty, facetious or a smart @$$. But that is just one person and people like that don't normally remain here very long. To the best of my knowledge...the rest of the members have no issue with you, your posts or blogs.

-Michael

Posted

hmmm, we're having a problem with the rating system. It is calling up a "fatal error" now. It's not you and I doubt anyone would rate your blog entries so low.

I'll be checking into it and will get it fixed.