New TG CD wanting to go out

11 posts in this topic

Posted

OK,

I am new to the whole thing. I am studying makeup and dressing. I want to go to a club I know that is TG friendly. I have not been out before.

I am nervous. I will not match the other TGs at the club. Some are beautiful and I am not. Sob....so what.....I care I don't I cry I perk up.

Do I go..............

When I say new..........I mean brand new.................

Do I postpone this.....

If you have gone out for the first time and have suggetions.....??????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will fail to pull this off I know........

I am nervous.....I don'tt know if I can get everything together before tomorrow night, but I want to go...........

Posted

Go out, Pinkkaola. I was nervous my first time. Now I'm out all the time. Enjoy yourself and be safe.

Gennee

:D

Posted

I remember that feeling all to well. when i starting going out to clubs i was what you call a "hot mess" i thought i looked hot but i was a mess. but its all good, and im sure your Beautiful too. no one's going to be judging you really. the hardest part usually is walking in the front door. after that its smooth sailing. i suggest not drinking heavily or at all. alcohol promotes sweating and other bad things. try to introduce yourself to other girls. you'd be surprised how kind some are, some might be total bitches but its important to take those steps anyway. try not to focus on applying heavy amounts of make up, cause in the dark of a club no one is going to notice the detail you see in a lit mirror. so enjoy yourself, have fun, and don't worry to much.

1 person likes this

Posted

asdf

Posted

I didn't go....yet

I love all the support BTW

I didin't go because I realized I don't have everything I need just yet.

I still need more makeup and I have some nice clothes ordered.

Thanks a lot for not trashing me. I'll keep you updated when I do go out.

Posted

"Thanks a lot for not trashing me." - pinkkoala

We don't allow trashing here... so never feel like there is something you can't ask about or ask for help on. Everyone once in a great while, there will be someone who feels the need to not play well with others - such individuals do not last long here... ;)

So...sit back, relax, and enjoy the forums. :)

-Michael

Posted

I was so lucky my first time out in public and to a few TG friendly gay clubs. I began at a private place for TGs that I found on the internet. I had everything I needed and had some practice with makeup at home. This place provided for a small fee use of the makeup tables and a place to change and leave my male clothes. They also had a karaoke night and so when I was ready I sat in on the singing and then soon found out a number of the girls were going out and I asked if I could join them. One was a regular and loved to help newbies. She kept me close the rest of the evening. It was wonderful! She has since died of a brain tumour and I miss her a lot whenever I go to the TG club. I now go out on my own without any problems if there are not others going out too that evening.

You will find a lot of information here and if you need any tips just ask and we will answer as best we can.

Bonnie

1 person likes this

Posted

some shorts a top a pair of flats good to go there

some black eye liner , black mascara , medium brown and light brown eye shadow a blush that matches closely to the inner portion of your lip or inner cheek is the best to go with oops almost forgot lip stick dont go bright use natual nutral colors , a mineral power foundation dependant on your skin color , remember light enhances and darker makes appear smaller, thats the tricky one .oh and when you apply make sure you go into hair line creats a natual look. smiles , other then that a clutch for you id and stuff . prety much good to go then , it doesnt take much and you dont want to appear over done in the first place the only ones getting really out ragious with makeup are usually out for more then you want the first time .LOL

the more you go the more dressed up you can get , have fun when you do head out , that's why your going in the first place. FUN time Yippi.

I myself am a skirt and heals girl but that takes confidence and a great reflex LOL. marilyn anyone Hahaha.

here are some good colors for everyday use

eye shadow - maybelline # 70 brown tones

liner - maybelline unstoppable Onyx ( you can also use these with browns and looks good almay #04 raisin quartz ooh this is a liquid so dont poke your eye out almost forgot that yeash )on these make a V out to in dont use past center of eye or your look overdone heavy on outside then thin to point both top and bottom of eyes .

mascara - bareminerals Black ( also to go with the raisin quarts use almay #04 raisin quartz )or the old stand by the pink and green top one cant remember who makes it but it stays on forever LOL and its cheep.

blush I am a little off but it works use very little if going to use like this and use a large powder brush a dab will go along way

Rimmel # 484 Ombretto (duo) its eye shadow so can use it as a multi purpose color. small circle on apple of cheek bone then sweep back to ear and then sweap up and down lightly back to front.)

and last but not least Lips

lipstick my goto colors not for everyone but works for me. You might want to go alitlle lighter then these FYI.

Covergirl 12hr liquid two part # 270 ( caution here dont go outa the lip lines or its on for a while if you do wipe it off quickly alot of practice here )

also # 220 is a good one .

N.Y.C. # 407B Smooch (yeah thats a color lol)

oops dont forget the smell good two sprits to chest one front and back of neck and one on wrist rubbed together and all done * minutes and rockin.

I love the fragrence "Music" from Gwen Stefani light and smells great for a while. (cheepest place to get one that is close and only costs you a dollar yep the Dollar store "everything a dollar" not dollar general heehee . its a light blue color make sure you find for woman one)and no it wont change you blue LOL.

good luck and again have fun

Stephani

1 person likes this

Posted

here is a technique that probably no one here knows about. Milk of Magnesia as a primer. its a great way to control sweating and oily skin shine. i know what your all thinking, its for bathroom issues but it actually keeps your face mat and dry, as well as other sweaty parts of your body. Tyra banks was talking about the benefits of MoM during photo shoots that usually take 6-8 hours and bright lights can cause you to sweat and have to reapply. so before you foundation up apply a small bit of MoM your face and selected areas. also like i said earlier if your going to a club, its going be several things. dark, load and hot and sweaty especially if your dancing. also don't pound on a ton of make up because no one will see the detail but clumpy foundation they will see for sure. other then that if you want real good make up suggestion's id look up some techniques on youtube. theirs always some great looks on the most watched sections, usually whats hot for the season. alrighty so good luck and to anyone else reading this try the MoM, it will probably change your life..

Posted

I did it......................I went out last night in full makeup and a cute blouse with some jeans.

I went to a gay bar I have visited before. I thought that last night was drag queen night....but I was wrong. It didn't really matter, though I didn't see the show.

All went well...........I even stopped by quicktrip to get the DJ at the bar a sandwich.

It was really not such a big deal once I got started....I had fun

Posted

That is great huni , Congratulations on your night out ... I am smiling ear to ear . Kisses and joyous hugs

Stephani