Change
VISITORS: Your access to view photos and site information is limited as a guest.
Click here to join now

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

MonicaPz : (18 December 2014 - 06:17 PM) Happy birthday, Stephani!
AshMich1945 : (18 December 2014 - 10:57 AM) Hello...my name when I'm transformed, is Ashleigh Michelle James. I'm a lifelong cd/tg from sw Connecticut. I've been fascinated by female attire and femininity since I was very young. Now that I'm mature, I can enjoy all the benefits of being a woman. I hope to meet many more members from CT and share my experiences with them as well as possibly go out for shopping trips, coffee latches and brunch.
CharityLynnC... : (16 December 2014 - 01:24 AM) lol
veronicabeta : (15 December 2014 - 10:16 PM) Recalling all the times I cursed "dial up" and was worried the Interweb might have become self aware !
UsernameOpti... : (15 December 2014 - 09:30 PM) Duct tape, bailing wire, bubble gum and a good hammer will usually fix nearly anything!
Lori : (15 December 2014 - 08:43 PM) Sorry about the outage today. We had server problems but banging on it with a hammer seemed to work! ;)
CharityLynnC... : (15 December 2014 - 08:22 PM) what in the world cause this site to be down for a day...lol..tried to get on and got an sql server error..
jennifer38 : (15 December 2014 - 10:56 AM) I plan to hold another conference this Saturday at 3 PM Eastern.  For those who came to the last one, the number and meeting ID are the same.  Anybody who does not have the number and is interested, please message me, as I've been advised to not openly post the number and ID for fear of them falling into the hands of troublemakers.  Also, anytime I bring up religion and The Bible, it is not meant to intimidate or embarrass anyone.  I'm sorry if anyone feels put down, because I have no intentions of doing so.  In spite of my transgender feelings, I have a deep love for Christ, but I respect those who don't believe like I do.  My goal of these telephone chats is simply to create a telephone hang-out for us fellow trans on all levels of the spectrum, and for our allies.  I hope to see you all there.
cross2play : (13 December 2014 - 07:57 PM) I cross dresser 1st time in days & walked on high street as her it was amazingly incredible : cdsing in moderation he he !
PamalaFlinn : (12 December 2014 - 02:56 PM) Jay P . I am in Baltimore sometimes.
MonicaPz : (12 December 2014 - 01:15 PM) Jen, it was great, and I can't wait!
jennifer38 : (12 December 2014 - 01:12 PM) I thank everybody who called into my telephone conference.  It was wonderful.  I feel good about talking to others and hearing their perspectives.  Lord willing, I will hold another one, soon.  The conference number and ID will always be the same.  I will let you all know when I plan to do this, again.  God bless you all.
JayPea25 : (12 December 2014 - 11:50 AM) Anyone in Baltimore!?
veronicabeta : (12 December 2014 - 12:16 AM) Dug the Vid Warren. T.Y.!
Bonnie : (11 December 2014 - 02:45 PM) Fun video, Warren, except for the ending.  The jumping while running hand in hand.  It is good to see a video like this though.  Thank you.
jennifer38 : (11 December 2014 - 11:41 AM) This is a reminder about my telephone conference, tomorrow afternoon at 3 EST.  Come out and enjoy yourself.  This is a general chat about our various transgender feelings and issues.  This is a great way to get to know one another better.  Details are in the calendar.  If you have any questions, please message me.  Hope to see you there, tomorrow.
EmmaSweet : (09 December 2014 - 10:13 PM) Cool, Warren! Good thing they had subtitles. My Japanese is pretty weak!
WarrenG : (09 December 2014 - 08:57 PM) I found this really interesting/adorable homosexual music video and thought I'd share it with you guys and girls ^_^ (i grabbed the one with english subtitles for you XD) https://www.youtube....h?v=xxyA26gJ22E
jennifer38 : (09 December 2014 - 11:08 AM) Here's the number and code for my telephone conference I plan for this Friday, now at 3 PM Eastern.  The number is (605) 562-0020.  The meeting ID is 201-909-465.  This will just be a general hang-out and chat about our transgender issues and feelings.  This will be another time I can be one of the girls, even though I cannot do that in everyday life.  We can just enjoy ourselves and get to know one another through good old-fashion talk.  Hope to see you all there.
jennifer38 : (09 December 2014 - 09:42 AM) I had to change the time of my phone conference.  It's now scheduled for 3 Eastern on Friday, instead of 7.  The rest of the info is the same.  Full details are on the calendar.  Sorry if the time change inconveniences anyone.  If you have questions, please message me.

My Transsexual Summer: New 4 part documentry on transgender people

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

MsBeth

MsBeth

Moderator / News Editor

• Moderators
  • 668 posts
  • Interests:Art and literature ... and so, soooo much more!
I think Mike summed it up very well. I too am finding this to be a realy good series.

Thank-you again Caroline, I too look forward to the next episode. I send my best wishes to your friend Karen, GRS recovery basicly consumes all your time at first, from sitz baths to (what seemed like constantly) stting up and cleaning up for dialating, life pretty much revolves around your "lady bits". One of my closer girlfriends said it must be like being reborn ... I replied "yes reborn, through my own vagina!". I'm 6 months post-op and couldn't be happier with my results.

Hugs, <3
Beth
◦ ʍǝıʌ ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ ɯoɹɟ ǝɟıן ʇɐ ʞooן oʇ pǝǝu n sǝɯıʇǝɯos

CarolineTyler

CarolineTyler

• Moderators
  • 78 posts
Hi Beth,
I was hoping to have seen Karen last night but monies got in the way :(
I have heard she has been asked to do a small bit in the Channel 4's Alternative Christmas message, that should be good for her, especially if they pay her! LOL
Wonderful to hear you are flourishing post-op, the effort is all worth it.
I am so looking forward to 2012 and getting my own “lady-bits” at last and hopefully a boob job, I promise I will take the very best care of them :)

Hugs,
Caroline xoxox
Never trust anyone who's more excited about success than about doing the thing they want to be successful at.

Lori

Lori

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,438 posts
  • Interests:Travel, horses, scuba diving, computers
Here is a Youtube interview

If you want what you've never had, you've got to do what you've never done.

Lori

Lori

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,438 posts
There is a Facebook page http://www.facebook.com/MyTranssummer

CarolineTyler

CarolineTyler

• Moderators
  • 78 posts
Episode 3 can be watched here...
http://www.videozer.com/video/GlbSf42a
Never trust anyone who's more excited about success than about doing the thing they want to be successful at.

UsernameOptional

UsernameOptional

Forum Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,811 posts
Thank you again Caroline for a link to the latest episode of MTS.

It was nice to see Karen back with the group though it seems she, Sarah, Max and Fox were not so much a part of the third episode.

Sometimes, some things in these show sorta make me feel uncomfortable even if I am alone.  In this docu...it was the part with Fox and Lewis and the prostheses.  I found it interesting that they could carry on in the bathroom road testing STPs.  Can't say I would ever have been able to do that, not even to show a guy how - he'd have had to figure it out on his own.  

I was glad that the coffee shop hired Drew.  I think she'll do well.  I hope the customers do just as well.
-Michael

Let there be light...and blind the unenlightenable! -DML/2006

MsBeth

MsBeth

Moderator / News Editor

• Moderators
  • 668 posts
This is such a great documentary Caroline!

I was so happy for Drew that I almost cried! Luis and his Dad made great strides toward a more meaningful relationship and Sara I think finally feels like a "normal girl"

I laughed out loud definitely when Karen said not to sneeze while dilating, oh my gosh, so not funny! :)

Hugs Beth

CarolineTyler

CarolineTyler

• Moderators
  • 78 posts
Karen and Sarah popped by my place on their way to the Liverpool - quick photo opportunity :)

http://tgguide.com/m...rah-and-myself/

Hugs
Caroline x

UsernameOptional

UsernameOptional

Forum Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,811 posts
I found episode 4    HERE

CarolineTyler

CarolineTyler

• Moderators
  • 78 posts
Thanks Mike - I was a little busy and didn't have time to look for episode 4 until today.
Just in case the putlocker links here also seem to work...

http://www.vidics.eu...1/Episode4.html

Hugs
Caroline

UsernameOptional

UsernameOptional

Forum Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,811 posts
You're welcome, Caroline, no problem.   I can be an impatient little cuss sometimes. :lol:  Ever since I watched the first episode, it was like I couldn't wait to see the next.  I guess I was anxious to see Episode 4 because it was (sadly) the last one.

MsBeth

MsBeth

Moderator / News Editor

• Moderators
  • 668 posts
"Sigh"
I'm sad it's over, I enjoyed this series :) it was very well done.

Lori

Lori

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,438 posts
Meet Karen Gale from the documentary My Transsexual Summer

Karen has joined the TGGuide.com chat room under username "karengale."  Please understand that she gets very busy in the chat room so chat with her in the main room awhile before trying to do private messages, and always ask permission prior to sending a private message. She is located in the UK so US members may need to adjust your schedule a bit to catch her online.

If there is adequate interest we might be able to set up a scheduled chat session with Karen.

Visit The TGGuide Transgender Chat -- if you scroll down the page a bit you will see a list of chat members currently signed in.

NOTE: The chat room requires a separate registration so please take the time to register your username there as well.

Posted Image
Karen Gale -- My Transsexual Summer

ChatroomStefi38

ChatroomStefi38

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Interests:travel,asto physics,photography
i have noticed that all four episodes can be downloaded from p2p sites such as btjunkie.org
i have asked Fox if he can add to this forum,its a shame though that each member of mts had their own storey but ch4 decided to only air a few,prolly ratings but it didnt sound fair that the spotlight was only on a few but for all they did for educating public has gotta be the best thing to hit the uk in years

ChatroomStefi38

ChatroomStefi38

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Interests:travel,asto physics,photography
i have emailed karen as to if she can help but as yet no reply but hopfuly she can find the time to join the forum

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users