Brand New

5 posts in this topic

Posted

So I am totally new at all this. I have been wanting to for a while now and justgot up the courage to try it. Any tips? I have never done make up or walked in heels. Any help would be great. Thank you.

Posted

Hi Kira! Welcome to TG Guide!

Tell us a bit more about yourself and your thoughts about crossdressing. This is something you wish to do privately or share with someone or to go out somewhere in public? Make up and walking in heels takes practice, practice and more practice. Shopping is always difficult for those new to it, sizing in particular. How brave are you? Can you tell a store clerk in a women's store that you crossdress and can she assist you? Is it just lingerie you want or all of it? Wigs can be difficult to buy if you don't try them on to see if they look good on "you" dependant upon your features.

Bonnie

1 person likes this

Posted

Well, I have always thought of doing it. I dressed in my moms clothes when I was younger. I will wear the lingirie of course, but that is just for that special someoneI meet, lol. I want to go into public, clubs, bars, even date dressed as a women. I have now finally got up the courage to dress because I am somewhere wher no one really knows me and I can reinvent myself. I would love to meet up with someone else to go out with, you know someone who knows what they are doing. I am pretty clueless in this world.

Oh, and thank you for the welcome.

Posted

Hi Kira,

As far as going out I would suggest checking the internet for TG groups in Arlington and joining them. They usually have private get togethers and going out evenings. I agree going with someone who is experienced is a good idea. I first went out with a group of 7 and one was our so called guide. When she was told it was my first time she took me under her wing and made sure I was with her at all times. If that is not possible then I would suggest finding out where the TG friendly gay clubs are and go to them as your male self and see how the crossdressers are dressed and how much or little make up they have on. Talking to them too would be advisable. There are lots of YouTube how-to videos regarding makeup and voice.

Bonnie

Posted

Hello Ms. Kira, Welcome to the community.Ms Bonnie has a lot of great ideas for you to try. May I add this one thought, try finding a supprot group in the area. Then you might make a friend to hang out with. Ok than see you around and good luck!! :D

Peace Out >^.^<