Change
VISITORS: Your access to view photos and site information is limited as a guest.
Click here to join now

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

TechCherry3g : (28 November 2014 - 04:36 PM) I want to get a transgender sign tattoo with roses around it.
jennifer38 : (28 November 2014 - 03:55 AM) I had a good Thanksgiving.  Now, I deal with indigestion on this morning after.  ug.
PamalaFlinn : (27 November 2014 - 10:53 PM) Those who have took a turn and decided to take that path less traveled . Your choice has made Thanksgiving  a reminiscing point to give thanks for being alive and different .  Thanks to all life on earth , let us live together in peace and happiness.
cross2play : (27 November 2014 - 10:01 PM) Happy thanksgiving to all transgenders!
WarrenG : (27 November 2014 - 08:04 PM) Happy Thanksgiving everyone <3
pushkal : (27 November 2014 - 05:05 PM) Happy Thanksgiving
jennifer38 : (27 November 2014 - 07:10 AM) Happy Thanksgiving and God bless everyone.
UsernameOpti... : (27 November 2014 - 12:57 AM) Happy Turkey Day to all our American members where ever they may be.
EmmaSweet : (26 November 2014 - 04:41 PM) To everyone at TG Guide: thank you dearly for your support and friendship. I wish a very Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours.
MonicaPz : (26 November 2014 - 04:11 PM) Cross2play, you have a link that takes me directly to your videos?  Thanks!
TechCherry3g : (26 November 2014 - 03:14 PM) Happy Thanksgiving!
Gennee : (26 November 2014 - 03:14 PM) Happy Thanksgiving!
cross2play : (25 November 2014 - 06:50 PM) And subscribe so I can make more videio's :)
cross2play : (25 November 2014 - 06:47 PM) jennifer38 watch my youtube channel - its exactly for conflicting self's!
EmmaSweet : (25 November 2014 - 04:42 PM) I'd found it this morning in the Hurfington Post and added it as a comment to my blog post on depression and suicide: http://www.huffingto...lar,transgender
CharityLynnC... : (25 November 2014 - 04:35 PM) yw ... postively trans facebook group  posted this and ive been posting this everywhere i can
UsernameOpti... : (25 November 2014 - 04:16 PM) A big thanks to Charity Lynn for finding this website.  We have added this link to the list of online resources in the Mental Health and Crisis Intervention forum.   As always, if you or someone you know is in IMMEDIATE danger of harm, dial 911 or the emergency number in your area.
CharityLynnC... : (25 November 2014 - 01:24 PM) if you know anyone in the transgender community who is feeling suicidal..please give them this website that has a  number they can call for help. http://www.translifeline.org/
jennifer38 : (25 November 2014 - 11:54 AM) I got my blog up and running!  Hallelujah!
jennifer38 : (25 November 2014 - 10:49 AM) I've been trying, all day, to start a blog.  I created it, but I can't find where to type the main text of my entries.  For now, I seem to have the easiest time with the shoutbox.  I know I'm heard, here, for sure, and I can easily find other stuff I've already typed, here.

The Crying Game