Change
VISITORS: Your access to view photos and site information is limited as a guest.
Click here to join now

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

oliviajillxx2 : (22 December 2014 - 09:46 AM) Hello, I just joined, looking for support and friends in similar confusing condition. Not shouting just spaking calmly but sincerely. :)
CharityLynnC... : (22 December 2014 - 03:00 AM) https://www.youtube....h?v=wdVu7RhjjhY from 8am pst to 4pm pst im having a live christmas party on youtube for all who wants to join me. happening dec. 25th folks.
PamalaFlinn : (21 December 2014 - 08:11 PM) The publics attitude & tolerance toward us must change . More & more scientific research is needed to support our biological and physiological differences to the norm.  This research is imperative to our fight for our own civil liberties.
jennifer38 : (20 December 2014 - 03:43 PM) I'd like to thank everyone who dialed into my phone conference, earlier today.  It was a wonderful time.  Lord willing, I plan to do more of these after the holidays.  I will announce one as time gets nearer.
carrell : (19 December 2014 - 01:40 PM) Any members in New Mexico ?
jennifer38 : (19 December 2014 - 12:16 PM) I still plan to have another phone conference, tomorrow.  All members are invited.  Details are on the calendar.
UsernameOpti... : (18 December 2014 - 07:55 PM) Happy Birthday to stephani
MonicaPz : (18 December 2014 - 06:17 PM) Happy birthday, Stephani!
AshMich1945 : (18 December 2014 - 10:57 AM) Hello...my name when I'm transformed, is Ashleigh Michelle James. I'm a lifelong cd/tg from sw Connecticut. I've been fascinated by female attire and femininity since I was very young. Now that I'm mature, I can enjoy all the benefits of being a woman. I hope to meet many more members from CT and share my experiences with them as well as possibly go out for shopping trips, coffee latches and brunch.
CharityLynnC... : (16 December 2014 - 01:24 AM) lol
veronicabeta : (15 December 2014 - 10:16 PM) Recalling all the times I cursed "dial up" and was worried the Interweb might have become self aware !
UsernameOpti... : (15 December 2014 - 09:30 PM) Duct tape, bailing wire, bubble gum and a good hammer will usually fix nearly anything!
Lori : (15 December 2014 - 08:43 PM) Sorry about the outage today. We had server problems but banging on it with a hammer seemed to work! ;)
CharityLynnC... : (15 December 2014 - 08:22 PM) what in the world cause this site to be down for a day...lol..tried to get on and got an sql server error..
jennifer38 : (15 December 2014 - 10:56 AM) I plan to hold another conference this Saturday at 3 PM Eastern.  For those who came to the last one, the number and meeting ID are the same.  Anybody who does not have the number and is interested, please message me, as I've been advised to not openly post the number and ID for fear of them falling into the hands of troublemakers.  Also, anytime I bring up religion and The Bible, it is not meant to intimidate or embarrass anyone.  I'm sorry if anyone feels put down, because I have no intentions of doing so.  In spite of my transgender feelings, I have a deep love for Christ, but I respect those who don't believe like I do.  My goal of these telephone chats is simply to create a telephone hang-out for us fellow trans on all levels of the spectrum, and for our allies.  I hope to see you all there.
cross2play : (13 December 2014 - 07:57 PM) I cross dresser 1st time in days & walked on high street as her it was amazingly incredible : cdsing in moderation he he !
PamalaFlinn : (12 December 2014 - 02:56 PM) Jay P . I am in Baltimore sometimes.
MonicaPz : (12 December 2014 - 01:15 PM) Jen, it was great, and I can't wait!
jennifer38 : (12 December 2014 - 01:12 PM) I thank everybody who called into my telephone conference.  It was wonderful.  I feel good about talking to others and hearing their perspectives.  Lord willing, I will hold another one, soon.  The conference number and ID will always be the same.  I will let you all know when I plan to do this, again.  God bless you all.
JayPea25 : (12 December 2014 - 11:50 AM) Anyone in Baltimore!?

Transsexual Super Model Lea T

video

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Lori

Lori

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,438 posts
  • Interests:Travel, horses, scuba diving, computers
Lea T  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lea_T

The 29-year-old Lea T began her transition in 2008 and is now one of the most talked-about models in the world. She was first discovered by Givenchy senior designer Riccardo Tisci and became the face of Givenchy in 2010. She has been featured in editorials in Vogue Paris, Hercules Magazine, Interview Magazine, Cover Magazine and Love Magazine. In 2011. In one of the Love Magazine covers Lea T was featured kissing Kate Moss. No minor talent, Lea T is ranked 42nd on the Top 50 Models Women List by models.com.

If you want what you've never had, you've got to do what you've never done.

Lori

Lori

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,438 posts
Lea T appears on the December 2011 cover of Elle magazine in Brazil.

"Save Andrej Pejic, Lea T is our favorite gender-bending mode to really make it big in 2011, and to finish off her insane year, the 30-year-old model nabbed the last Elle cover of the year in her native country."

See the magazine cover: Transgender Model Lea T on Cover of Brazilian Elle

Lori

Lori

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,438 posts
Transgender Model Lea T. Makes Her First Post-Op Runway Appearance
By Roguewave
Lea T. took to the runway in São Paulo Saturday night in celebration of Elle Brazil's 24th anniversary–but her turn on the catwalk marked an important personal landmark in the model's career as well...

UsernameOptional

UsernameOptional

Forum Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,813 posts
Looks like America mighta lost its next top model...   :lol:

Get it? ... "America's Next Top Model."   Posted Image

Okay...lame.   Posted Image

::: crawls back under the desk :::

Let there be light...and blind the unenlightenable! -DML/2006

UsernameOptional

UsernameOptional

Forum Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,813 posts
I had a notification of a "like" and couldn't even remember what it was that I had posted.  When I got here and found what it was, more thoughts came to me on this matter with Lea T....

All jokes aside...once again I hate to be the pessimist here, but I can't help but think that the reason Lea T isn't burning down catwalks for America is because she is TG/TS.

Now, before everyone jumps on this to let me know that she's not the only TG/TS model...yes, this is true.  They are other TG/TS female models.  I think the difference is, most of them are not in the spot light, they aren't in America's face.  Lea has been on a reality show.  The [American] public knows who she is and, I hate to say, "what" she is.  The others, they don't know about.  So it's like a case of ignorance being bliss to their prudish, Victorian-shrouded sensabilities.

"What about Andrej Pejic," you might ask.  Well, again, Andrej isn't one of America's top models.  Obviously, the rest of the world doesn't have much heartburn over the male-to-androgynous-to-female-and-back-again model.  The U.S. on the other hand couldn't deal with a mag cover on which Pejic is in hair curlers, make-up and bare-chested.  Despite his chest looking like that of a typical pre-pubescent teen boy...U.S. retailers wanted the mag in an opaque jacket.  In an article on huffingtonpost.com, "it's only the American copies that are being censored," said Skye Parrott, Co-founder and Creative Director of Dossier magazine.

It will be a long time before people like Lea will be America's Cindy Crawford or Tyra Banks (both supermodels), or dominate SI covers like Cheryl Tiegs or Christie Brinkley.

Lea should be just as popular in the U.S. as she is everywhere else in the world.

According to a wiki- article, she was at one time 42nd of the [world's?] top 50 female models, but I do not know how old that info is.  She is currently (as of this post) not in the top 50 according models.com.

UsernameOptional

UsernameOptional

Forum Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,813 posts
Lea T opens up about keeping secrets (w/Video)

The male-to-female fashion muse gives an interview as one of the faces for the United Colors of Benetton's UNHATE ad campaign
31 January 2013 | By Jean Paul Zapata
" Who de we love more? A male-to-female model who's broken down boundaries as one of fashion's most desired faces?

"Or the fashion brands who've recognized her beauty and shared it with the world?"  --gaystarnews.com

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: video

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users