Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Dressed up

3 posts in this topic

Posted

Just dressed up totally, it felt wonderful, very right. Looking to get a dress soon and maybe go out for a walk. Getting kind of nervous. I am having a hard time finding CD/TS girls around here that aren't selling something. Any advice?

post-21268-0-65130400-1322100495_thumb.j

Posted

Hi Kira,

I don't have a lot of advice other than getting out and taking part in the LGBT community events.

I certainly am familiar with not knowing other girls in the beginning. I have quite a few online Trans-friends and a couple good Trans-girlfriends in my real life as well as a Transman.

As for going out the 1st time ... there’s an experience I remember! I’ll keep it short. It wasn’t really bad just ill-timed on my part :) I was still living as a male at the time and I had the day off so I planned ahead of time that this was the day I would go out. I got up and showered and dressed and did my make-up ... at the time this took me forever but I did not notice the time. Anyways I was ready ... I was ready ... I was ready, hand on the door knob, a cigarette in the other ready to light (I’ve been quit almost 2 yrs now), turned the knob, stepped out into the sunlight tuned and locked the door and began to walk up the street; I paused to light my cigarette and continued. Just up the street from my house is an elementary school, just as I was on the block I noticed a bunch of cars lining the streets and then the bell rang! Parents began stepping out of the cars to pick-up their children who were by now streaming out of the school! Yikes, I kept my head up and continued on ... you best believe I noticed the time from that point on when leaving that house :)

When I moved from there I went fulltime in my new place but I shall never forget that experience. Lol!

Beth

Posted

I am going to try and get involved in the community more, but in Arlington there is not a lot, but in DC is a few places. Just have to plan for rides and such. I don't have a car here, and not quite ready for the metro. lol

Thank you for the story. I have an advatage here in that regards. I don't know a lot of people out here. This is the place and time I am trying to creat this person I want to be.

Thank you you for the help.

1 person likes this