5 Ideas to Help Us Grow!

5 posts in this topic

Posted

You may have noticed an increase in activity on our transgender forums lately. We have new forums, more active discussion threads and a lot of new members joining us! We have lots more planned so watch for new developments in the coming weeks and months.

We need your help! Here's how you can help us get the message out so we can help each other in our transgender journeys.

1. Get involved in our forums. Introduce yourself, post new topics, get involved in the discussions. Your participation will help others and you may meet some great new friends in the process. Don't be shy!

2. Invite your friends. Send your friends an invitation to join us. Let them know we're a friendly bunch!

3. Support us through social networking. Support our site by clicking the Facebook "Like" or Google "+1" buttons. And, follow us on Twitter! Click for social networking options (see sidebar).

4. Link to us. Inbound links are critical for the success of any website. You may link to us from your personal website, other forums (where allowed) and your personal social networking profiles.

5. Send your suggestions. We welcome your feedback, critique and suggestions. Just keep it civil! Much of what we do is driven by your suggestions.

We need your help to build a strong, thriving transgender community resource!

3 people like this

Posted

Thanx for the High Five Ms. Lori I try to follow them and us them MORE LOL :D

Who in the world would not be civil with you all???? <_<

Thanks for your all's time, hard work, and energy!!! I for one like this forum very much! B)

3 people like this

Posted

lori, yer box is full. I sent a whole list of stuff to you via a Webmaster e-mail you had listed somewhere here . I dunno if you received it or not . I could have sent via a P- m , but you're box is full appearently ..........

1 person likes this

Posted

lori, yer box is full. I sent a whole list of stuff to you via a Webmaster e-mail you had listed somewhere here . I dunno if you received it or not . I could have sent via a P- m , but you're box is full appearently ..........

Oops! I need to do better housekeeping. I cleared out my inbox so you should be able to send your list. I'll also check my e-mail in a bit to see if I have it there. Definitely interested in hearing your feedback. :)

1 person likes this

Posted

I was directed to you from members here in the chat room. I am an active member on a transgender Face Book page that I would like to be able to share here. What do I need to do?

We have shared your website can you share ours?

Here is a link to her page.

Kaylie Love Proud To Be Transgender

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Kaylie-Love-Proud-To-Be-Transgender/236783619793702?hc_location=stream

Thank you for your great site and your time.

Cindy ♥

1 person likes this