on Posting an avatar photo.......

9 posts in this topic

Posted

I'm dangerous with Computers , yes, ask Wal- mart . I seem to make them go down as i have never quite been able to master the use of one . I want to post a picture of myself as an avatar and replace it with the stupid shillouette I currently have now . I don't know what U R L's are and yes, I have a Photobucket account . Can someone please guide me through ?

1 person likes this

Posted

Dear Tbirdgal I feel your pain I really do (no joke)

I 'll try to walk you through this first click on the box with your name on it; in the right cornor. Than on the list click on profile.

Next, click on the picture of the shillouette. if you are ok at this point you see a dot make sure the one that reads coustom picture is blue. than click the browser button than find your picture in photo bucket click that and than click OK that should get you photo here.

hope this helps I don't like this computer stuff either you'll get the hang of just keep playing with it lol

Posted

The URL is the web address that appears at the top of the browser window. For example, the URL at Photobucket would be something like http://photobucket.com.... Open your image in your web browser, then right click on it. You should see an option like "Copy image URL" in Google Chrome or "View Properties" in Internet Explorer. Just copy that image URL and then insert it where our system calls for an image URL.

If you still have a problem send me a link to your photobucket page with the picture and I'll add it to your profile.

1 person likes this

Posted

Ms. Lori is SOOOOOOOOOOOO sweet !!! To us all ;)

1 person likes this

Posted

Lori, I shall make it a mission .................... :ph34r:

1 person likes this

Posted

Nice, we wanna see your picture :)

Posted

Lori, the avatar is really me . No I'm on the least most wanted posters in the post office ................

2 people like this

Posted

Yay, it seems you have solved the problem :) always nice to see a face behind the posts!

1 person likes this

Posted

Isn't photo size an issue too?

Bonnie