I hate shoes!

31 posts in this topic

Posted

I do!! Because, everytime I go to shop for shoes they never have my size...GRRRRRR!! :angry:

What is a woman to do??....no help on line either. I get so frustrated as well as, feeling bad.

I always end up buying mens shoes <_< ....

I love to know what it feels like to try on a pair of pretty heels, or boots. < yep I'm whining> :o

OK I'll dry my tears...and ask;

Please, does anybody have a idea for a girl who has size 13 eee foot. :blink: Thank you<I its know hopeless> :unsure:

2 people like this

Posted

Maybe this will help...

If that's your size then you're in luck! They have some stylish size 13 extra wide shoes and boots at Avenue.com. If they don't fit you can return them.

http://www.avenue.co...0021,1000000061

I like the Simone Tall Sueded Slouch Boot.

ooooh! They're having an "after holiday" sale!!

2 people like this

Posted

OMG Thank YOU so very much Ms. Lori...There's avenue down the street from me sug I'm going!!! they have ww13 YAHOO!!! :D

<Silly Plauge! didnot even know what that store was all about> :P I really liked the boots..gota go try'm!!!

2 people like this

Posted

If they don't have your size in stock at the local store, you can always shop online.

Oh, and if you buy those boots you'll need to post a pic of them!

3 people like this

Posted

Ya Right...... Ms. Lori...Pictures of the boots,or me in them??? LOL <Plague rolls her eye's and grins at Ms.Lori> :rolleyes:

1 person likes this

Posted

Haha! We need to see a picture of you wearing those boots! :)

2 people like this

Posted

Just a question, Plague. Are your feet presently size 13 eee or is that the added size to make it female sized? You must add a size and a half to two fulls sizes to your present male size in order to calculate your female foot size. Sizes vary with the style of shoe or boot also.

Bonnie

2 people like this

Posted

Ms.Bonnie My foot size is male 13 EE ..LOL :lol: I'm big like Russian Girl!! I guess God didnot want me to fall over when I got drunk!! :P >>LOL :lol:

Thank you for ask'n

And your advice on how to shop for the right size. You sug are tooooo sweet to me :D

Posted

I have shopped at Avenue a few times and purchased a few pairs of shoes. Here's a couple of more places you can shop.

www.zappos.com

www.designershoes.com

2 people like this

Posted

Very cool!! Ms. Gennee, thank you very much for the links :) .......I wonder????? :rolleyes: If I get the Shoesies or Booties will I have to show the them???..LOLOL :lol:

Posted

Yes Plague, we'll all be waiting to see photos of your new shoes. :)

1 person likes this

Posted

:) I love my Boots an they had them in my size 11 an they make my feet look smaller.post-23144-0-04299700-1347286450_thumb.j

1 person likes this

Posted

Hi Plauge, I usually wear unisex shoes, I've got a pair of Vans Unisex Authentic Trainer Lo Pro black, they look really fem. Last time I bought some 2" heels on-line they were so tight, it was like some medieval torture device for the feet. I'm going to visit a transvestite shop in London and try some on so I can find a pair that fit snuggly. I want some 2" heels and would love some ankle boots.

1 person likes this

Posted

You might try this place, that I have found out about from the meetup group I belong to in my area, but they ship internationally...

http://www.torrid.com/torrid/Homepage.jsp

Posted

Hey I had to repost these shoes, I know they may not be all that practicable for walking down the high street, and best advice I have had is it's always best to dress appropriately and sensibly when out, but they did bring a smile to my face, so I'm not being really serious when I say this, but for all you T.girls who have some 'serious attitude' these just may be the shoes for you ;)

mullet-dressmost-outrageous-sandals.jpg

1 person likes this

Posted

If ever there was a deterent for keeping guys from hitting on ya...I'd say those shoes would do it! Least ways, I wouldn't approach a women wearing a pair of teeth, I mean shoes, like these...

:mellow:

1 person likes this

Posted

If ever there was a deterent for keeping guys from hitting on ya...I'd say those shoes would do it! Least ways, I wouldn't approach a women wearing a pair of teeth, I mean shoes, like these...

Michael, What kind of girl wears shoes like that? The kind of girl that carries a semi automatic in her handbag and takes no prisoners ?

1 person likes this

Posted

:lol: I dunno...I've known a few who I wouldn't be surprised if they had a semi-automatic in their handbags!

I just discovered that those are a modified pair of stripper shoes. They are also part of an art piece by sculptor, Scott Hove, and these shoes set atop a fake cake. It seems that nearly all of his "cakes" have fangs. The name of this particular piece is Self Objectification Strategy, and it was a part of the My Own Private Apocolypse show. According to info on the website of the gallery that hosted the show back in April of this year, "custom shoes available."

1 person likes this

Posted

I just discovered that those are a modified pair of stripper shoes. They are also part of an art piece by sculptor, Scott Hove,

Thank you very much for de-mystifing these strange pieces of art, I will have to check out Mr Hove's work. :)

1 person likes this

Posted

If ever there was a deterent......

Definitely keep the admirers at bay :)

Posted

I found a few fairly nice looking shoes in sizes 12-13 at Payless shoe source at very low cost. They have wide sizes, too, so you might fit into a size smaller than you expect. Hope this helps. Good luck hunting. The photo is of pumps I bought there.

post-23279-0-17544400-1350142637_thumb.j

2 people like this

Posted

I found a few fairly nice looking shoes in sizes 12-13 at Payless shoe source at very low cost. They have wide sizes, too, so you might fit into a size smaller than you expect. Hope this helps. Good luck hunting. The photo is of pumps I bought there.

Found Payless a good shoe store for wide woman's shoes also. I found some ankle boots there a few weeks ago: 099179_4_490x490.jpg

They had them in black 9 wide and brown 9, no wide available in that color. So tried the 9 regular and they fit. The shoes were a little tight at first so put on a pair of thin socks a little thicker than nylons and wore the shoes for a couple of hours for three days. The socks helped stretch the shoe width some and can wear the shoes for four or five hours without feet getting sore. ^_^

2 people like this

Posted

found some ankle boots there a few weeks ago:

Janet, I do like those shoes, I definitely need to get some in that style :)

1 person likes this

Posted

found some ankle boots there a few weeks ago:

Janet, I do like those shoes, I definitely need to get some in that style :)

Nice boots . I have a pair of Avia cross training shoes very comfortable to wear.

post-23144-0-68925700-1350163313_thumb.j

1 person likes this