Make-up women love but men hate

4 posts in this topic

Posted

Hope you ladies don't mind me sneaking in here...but I thought this article might be of interest - it was in among featured articles on the Yahoo! homepage. Couldn't miss the big blue-eyeshadowed eye in the line-up. I also thought that it might mean a little more being posted here by a guy. The article is from this past spring, so maybe colour choices have changed by now...dunno. But perhaps the tips, especially the ones on application, are still... well, applicable. (Honest...no pun intended)

-Michael

By Piper Weiss, Shine Staff

Monday, May 2, 2011, 9:53 AM EDT

Make-up women love but men hate

Neon lips, blue eyeshadow, shimmering glitter, and golden bronzers: This spring, some of the most dramatic looks we saw on the runways are making their way onto our faces. But not everything we dabble on pleases everyone. We had a hunch that some of our biggest beauty obsessions might be turn-offs for guys...so we went ahead asked. Prepare yourself: brutal honesty ensues...

2 people like this

Posted

I saw this same article a little while a go.....and then here form you UNO LOL thank you for the post Mike :D

Posted

I dunno, I tend to stay with make up that other , usually conservative women my age say looks well on me . I tend to dress conservatively and I passed the "Trendy" stage years ago.

2 people like this

Posted

Less is always more IMO.....:)

2 people like this