Change
VISITORS: Your access to view photos and site information is limited as a guest.
Click here to join now

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

Gennee : (22 October 2014 - 08:05 AM) Happy Birthday, Daneela!   :D
AVPerry : (22 October 2014 - 05:46 AM) I just posted in Transgender Television & Movies, check it out :) Stay Blessed!
UsernameOpti... : (21 October 2014 - 12:11 PM) Happy Birthday to Daneela
Bonnie : (21 October 2014 - 11:25 AM) Should be good now, Dawn
Dawn13 : (20 October 2014 - 11:45 AM) Bonnie - I cannot message you
Bonnie : (20 October 2014 - 11:43 AM) Hi all you new people! Welcome!  I hope we can help in whatever way you need.
Chloe4230 : (20 October 2014 - 10:06 AM) New to the site. Hi all.
TJDavies : (20 October 2014 - 08:15 AM) I GOT MY NEW BINDERRRR :D
AVPerry : (20 October 2014 - 01:03 AM) I just updated my posted in Trans Books and Print Media..check it out! Stay Blessed x
AmberShock : (19 October 2014 - 03:38 PM) Hi everyone, I'm new to the forum, can't wait to explore and make some new friends.
AVPerry : (19 October 2014 - 01:31 PM) I just posted in Trans Books and Print Media..check it out! Stay Blessed x
sarah1 : (19 October 2014 - 12:20 PM) hi
GypsyMen : (19 October 2014 - 12:17 AM) Hello hello.. New here happy to meet you all
AVPerry : (18 October 2014 - 03:49 PM) Add me, I want to reach out to transgender people all round the world
CharityLynnC... : (18 October 2014 - 02:10 PM) *points to her topic in transgender care*
Dawn13 : (16 October 2014 - 08:17 PM) Again Thanks Monica - I have a new FB account and a new e-mail where I can be free.
Dawn13 : (16 October 2014 - 05:41 PM) Thanks - Monica
MonicaPz : (16 October 2014 - 04:03 PM) The safest way to set up two FB accounts is to have two e-mail addresses (one Dawn, the other your male name), two snail mail addresses (Dawn would have a P.O. Box, your male self, street address, etc.  Keep ALL information TOTALLY DIFFERENT between the two FB accounts.
Dawn13 : (16 October 2014 - 07:14 AM) Can anyone direct me to a good set of info on how to set up a second FB account using Dawn as my site name.  Regretfully, I still have to live two lives and do not wish to have FB join the two of them.  Maybe this is impossible.
Dawn13 : (16 October 2014 - 05:59 AM) Please send me mail - plenty of room in my mailbox now!

Victoria Secrets

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

PlagueBubonic

PlagueBubonic

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 562 posts
  • Interests:Long walks, or hiking. Shopping!!! having fun and listening to others. Learning, gardening,cooking.
    working out and being a creature of mischief!!
Today I ask the store manager at the mall, if "Victoria Secrets is Transgender friendly?"
She said, " yes of course it is."
This is the one in my area; however, she<the manager> added it depends on the store, and the area.
I guess the Secrets out now! lol ;)
Manners & Behaviour can take you where money can't, regardless who or what you are!
The Gothic Girl Said................Peace Out .......>^.^<

tbirdgal

tbirdgal

Advanced Member / Editor

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
  • Interests:writing, photography, history. archecture, service station stuff, decent coffee
Ha ha................. Course that means dealing with 8/34 percent sales taxes , severe traffic , and 4.50 a gallon gasoline . I'll stay here thanks .

Lori

Lori

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,416 posts
  • Interests:Travel, horses, scuba diving, computers
Well I guess you can always order online if you don't want to go to California. :)
If you want what you've never had, you've got to do what you've never done.

tbirdgal

tbirdgal

Advanced Member / Editor

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
  • Interests:writing, photography, history. archecture, service station stuff, decent coffee
Lori, I go out and in public here on a daily basis . I have for years told everyone if you want to suceede in being a lady, GO OUT !

MsBeth

MsBeth

Moderator / News Editor

• Moderators
  • 666 posts
  • Interests:Art and literature ... and so, soooo much more!

View Posttbirdgal, on 12 January 2012 - 09:02 AM, said:

Lori, I go out and in public here on a daily basis . I have for years told everyone if you want to suceede in being a lady, GO OUT !

Yep!
I sometimes joke that I had to come "out of the closet" and live full time simply because I loved to shop and the "boy cloths" had to go just to make room! lol :D
◦ ʍǝıʌ ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ ɯoɹɟ ǝɟıן ʇɐ ʞooן oʇ pǝǝu n sǝɯıʇǝɯos

PlagueBubonic

PlagueBubonic

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 562 posts
  • Interests:Long walks, or hiking. Shopping!!! having fun and listening to others. Learning, gardening,cooking.
    working out and being a creature of mischief!!
LOL!!! :lol:  I thought this was a SECRET!!! :blink:  shshshshsh!!... Cats out of the bag now!!! LOL :lol: ..Here Kitty get back in the bag!! :P
Manners & Behaviour can take you where money can't, regardless who or what you are!
The Gothic Girl Said................Peace Out .......>^.^<

ChrisseyS

ChrisseyS

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
I've always found the VS here in Tucson VERY friendly and helpful!

Gennee

Gennee

• Moderators
  • 1,667 posts
  • Interests:Poetry, Writing, Reading, Running, Soccer, Transgender Issues, Christianity, documentaries, electronics, bass guitar, lighthouses, castles.
I'll have to shop at VS.

lyn

lyn

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
hi from wilm de, i called store near by and talk to manager, she set time for my fitting inthe fitting room. I was fittied with all the styles about 30 mins. a dream come true. Spendt $$
Regards
Lyn

Phoebe

Phoebe

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 100 posts
  • Interests:Computers, crossdressing
There are two Victoria's Secrets stores at Mall Of America in Bloominton, MN both TG friendly stores. Also all the stores at Mall Of America are TG friendly!

SandiMarieAZ

SandiMarieAZ

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts
  • Interests:Woodworking, home remodeling, cooking, operating our small business
Although I've shopped VS many times, and most of them for me, but never openly that it was for me, I guess the saying of Money talks and B.S. walks holds true.  It's also amazing what you find when you ask.

Sandi Marie

In the words of Rodney King; "Can't we all just get along".

This should be practiced by everyone, not force feed to the straving ignorance of those that do not understand our plight for doing so will only cause them to regurgitate and blame others for their inability to tolerate us as indivduals.

Caliana

Caliana

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Interests:Cycling, reading, movies, taking care of my pets, housework, cooking
I've been out once so far. It was nice being in the lingerie department at Target and being able to casually browse for my intimate things.

stephaniie

stephaniie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
why is VS sucha hit in transgenderered communities? Is it cause its the most feminine store avaible? or are they more comfortable then others ? , i mean, even if buy from VS or another clothing store like H&M, Kappahl, Cubus, Lindex, Twifit, ect I still can't just walk out with that... cause im pre-op and have to tuck... Nowadays I tuck with 2 pair of undies.. boyshorts that sits really thight , and then i put on regualar undies .. and just fold the corners of my shorts, so it looks like one pair . -- It works in shopping malls , out in public ect but def wouldn't work at a bathing facility or similar  . --

Bonnie

Bonnie

Senior Moderator

• Moderators
  • 2,159 posts
The clothing and lingerie is so sexy but I can't wear much from those type of stores and prefer buying from regular department stores and second hand places.  You can still buy some very sexy stuff from them.

Bonnie

UsernameOptional

UsernameOptional

Forum Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,777 posts
"why is VS sucha hit in transgenderered communities?"  -- Stephaniie

Maybe it's because VS is the best known?    Additionally, many women seem to be wrapped up name brands - no disrespect intended to any of you ladies.  And they want something that is known by many to be sexy.   I don't think anyone really associates Fruit of the Loom and Hanes for women with sex and being sexy.  I think too, many women might wish they looked like the models.

So in those regards... [trans]women are no different than any other woman.

Let there be light...and blind the unenlightenable! -DML/2006

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users