Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Victoria Secrets

20 posts in this topic

Posted

Today I ask the store manager at the mall, if "Victoria Secrets is Transgender friendly?"

She said, " yes of course it is."

This is the one in my area; however, she<the manager> added it depends on the store, and the area.

I guess the Secrets out now! lol ;)

4 people like this

Posted

Ha ha................. Course that means dealing with 8/34 percent sales taxes , severe traffic , and 4.50 a gallon gasoline . I'll stay here thanks .

2 people like this

Posted

Well I guess you can always order online if you don't want to go to California. :)

3 people like this

Posted

Lori, I go out and in public here on a daily basis . I have for years told everyone if you want to suceede in being a lady, GO OUT !

5 people like this

Posted

Lori, I go out and in public here on a daily basis . I have for years told everyone if you want to suceede in being a lady, GO OUT !

Yep!

I sometimes joke that I had to come "out of the closet" and live full time simply because I loved to shop and the "boy cloths" had to go just to make room! lol :D

3 people like this

Posted

LOL!!! :lol: I thought this was a SECRET!!! :blink: shshshshsh!!... Cats out of the bag now!!! LOL :lol: ..Here Kitty get back in the bag!! :P

1 person likes this

Posted

I've always found the VS here in Tucson VERY friendly and helpful!

1 person likes this

Posted

I'll have to shop at VS.

1 person likes this

Posted

hi from wilm de, i called store near by and talk to manager, she set time for my fitting inthe fitting room. I was fittied with all the styles about 30 mins. a dream come true. Spendt $$

Regards

Lyn

1 person likes this

Posted

There are two Victoria's Secrets stores at Mall Of America in Bloominton, MN both TG friendly stores. Also all the stores at Mall Of America are TG friendly!

1 person likes this

Posted

Although I've shopped VS many times, and most of them for me, but never openly that it was for me, I guess the saying of Money talks and B.S. walks holds true. It's also amazing what you find when you ask.

1 person likes this

Posted

I've been out once so far. It was nice being in the lingerie department at Target and being able to casually browse for my intimate things.

1 person likes this

Posted

why is VS sucha hit in transgenderered communities? Is it cause its the most feminine store avaible? or are they more comfortable then others ? , i mean, even if buy from VS or another clothing store like H&M, Kappahl, Cubus, Lindex, Twifit, ect I still can't just walk out with that... cause im pre-op and have to tuck... Nowadays I tuck with 2 pair of undies.. boyshorts that sits really thight , and then i put on regualar undies .. and just fold the corners of my shorts, so it looks like one pair . -- It works in shopping malls , out in public ect but def wouldn't work at a bathing facility or similar . --

1 person likes this

Posted

The clothing and lingerie is so sexy but I can't wear much from those type of stores and prefer buying from regular department stores and second hand places. You can still buy some very sexy stuff from them.

Bonnie

1 person likes this

Posted

"why is VS sucha hit in transgenderered communities?" -- Stephaniie

Maybe it's because VS is the best known? Additionally, many women seem to be wrapped up name brands - no disrespect intended to any of you ladies. And they want something that is known by many to be sexy. I don't think anyone really associates Fruit of the Loom and Hanes for women with sex and being sexy. I think too, many women might wish they looked like the models.

So in those regards... [trans]women are no different than any other woman.

3 people like this

Posted

Personally one thing if nothing else puts Victoria Secrets as my number one place to shop is very simple, I require 32 inch inseam for leggings and jeans while no other store around me has them, most are 29 or 30 inch inseam. I do purchase tops and bottoms but the majority of clothing are (at least in my mind) not way out there sexy but perhaps moderate in this realm. There are times when I must shop online as stores don't always have the same things that you can get online.

The majority of shopping minus bottoms (jeans/leggings) is at a local store named Fred Myers and been shopping there and all major stores for years. With that said I never had a bad experience with sales people, just the opposite, been treated no different as I believe I blend in enough so there are no issues. Even if I did not blend in that well it would not stop me as when I would hesitate in my younger years even thou there were times when I was not concerned. With age brings confidence if one takes the first step and then more till you find yourself not thinking twice about shopping as female but instead thinking like a female and wonder if you want to wear the black skirt or green skirt :-) Oh Lord then there are "which shoes to wear"

1 person likes this

Posted

I enjoyed on line shopping at Irene's Lingerie Shop. I liked their selection and prices.

2 people like this

Posted

All kidding aside . Victoria's Secret bras are cut vastly different than a lot of their competition . I was told that they use a Male frame when cutting the material . Now I won't speculate on how true that is . I can only say my upper torso is a hard fit as I have what is known as an "Inverted ribcage " . In short , my chest does not taper in . In stead , the wider ribs are at or near the bottom . A Victoria 's secret bra actually fits better .

2 people like this

Posted

I have been shopping there for decades for my wife. Or that's what I thought. :) Now ? Going to an actual retail outlet for VS? Sublime.

2 people like this

Posted

I love to go to VS never had a issue and their bras and panties fit me better than Wally world ,,,,clearance sales are my friend and the Salvage Army store has i nice selection of designer clothes in my area .....happy shopping girls