Crossdresser First Time Out

14 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I really feel for this person.....Poor thing, But hay she did it!! :D You go girl!!

Has anybody eles ever felt like this??

NOTE: Vid contains language that may not be appropriate for all viewers

Edited by PlagueBubonic
1 person likes this

Posted

I felt sorry for her - she was really anxious and scared. She did look good as she said. Seems she could have walked around and no one have a clue.

1 person likes this

Posted

Yes kind of for first time going out dressed. Nervous and a little scared. As I was walking down the hall of my apartment building a male resident came out of their apartment and walked towards me. He just gave me a puzzled look and didn't say anything. A few days later I was in drab and the same man was in the hall and never said anything other than hello and went on his way. As time went on and further going out dressed, it got easier and found that most people don't really care as long as your not dressed like a prostitute or wearing clothes that attract attention.

1 person likes this

Posted

Janet, at one time , you could have said I was just a Cross dresser. That was then , I too was wayyyyyy too self concience of my so called "Image ". I try and teach my way of attire to anyone who is willing to listen to me . I dress in somewhat "Conservative " pieces as my small dissability income prevents me from spurging on a lot of Trendy stuff. I also dress in Classic pieces on account of those clothes seem to have a lasting life as opposed to being good only for a season . Also, , classic clothes will make someone appear more sophisticated and sometimes , appear to be wealthier than one really is too.

I am all the time hearing from Women who tell me I dress better than them . I'm not trying to be egotistical here . I'm trying to pass what I have had to learn and learn from watching very wealthy and sucessful women in and out of the work place .

One more thing Janet and this goes for anyone who considers themselves , "Just a Crossdresser ". Do it with dignity and Stop the Shame !

2 people like this

Posted

I didn't feel fear ....but was very anxious and excited.........and wow what a fun time it was.....

Posted

Yah she did it!!!!Confidence will come .

Posted

Yes It will , in time it becomes like any other day , nothing special yoou jump into them clothes just as easy as you get dressed any other time .... Remember its not the Cloths that make the woman it's the woman that make the cloths , a strong confidence in ones self will drive any outfit , even a pair of blue jeans and a tank top .... Have fun But Yeah Slutty is gona get you ALOT of unwanted attention , so stick to Bacics and You'll do just fine .

Head up shoulders above waist , and walk out that door knowing your a woman and your going to be Just fine out in the world , Oh Minimal Make up Dont Go Tammy phey and your going to look more like the rest of them girls wondering around ...

Hugs

Stephani

1 person likes this

Posted

stephani posted "Oh Minimal Make up Dont Go Tammy phey and your going to look more like the rest of them girls wondering around .." Yeah my ex-wife was a supporter of "Praise The Lord Club" on the Christian Television Network on cable TV. I was so glad to see when Jim and Tammy Faye Baker were exposed as fakes. Tammy sure knew how to apply many coats of mascara for sure. I told my ex-wife they were fakes years before. She said they were "real messengers' of the Gospel. Even after she still supported them, think she sent donations to Jim and Tammy Faye to pray for my ex-wife's mother who had rheumatoid arthritis. Her mother never was cured and died from the arthritis.

Posted

Yeah and he's back this time more like a info mercial salesman but still as crooked as a barrel of snakes .

Yeah tammy was a bit lets say flamboyant was she not... Yeash maybellen lost a Big customer when she passed.

Hugs

Stephani

Posted

I, too, prefer not to follow fashion very much. Instead, I think of style. The classic suits, whether with skirt or slacks, the classic fabrics and colors. Someday I might even own the "little black dress." Being a golden-ager, I would appear pretty foolish in clothes marketed to younger women, wouldn't I?

Beyond that, Yes, the very first time I went out in public, I was "Ma'am"ed by police officers, one of whom even held the door of the restaurant open for my wife and me. Later, after the waiter had gotten it wrong, I corrected him. He blushed so thoroughly, it was incredible. I was so confident, I even used the powder room before leavlinlg.

Posted

Dannela , I see you have done yer homework dear ! See, I tell the ladies all the time , Dress for sucess and it will pay off.

Posted

I was lucky my first time out because I met others who were going out to the gay clubs and I could tag along. The place I started out at was a place for TGs to dress and put on their makeup or pay for a makeover and had a place to leave your male clothes until you came back to change. Stepping outside was exhilarating and I had a support group with me. I can now go out on my own and walk to the nearby clubs or cab to the further ones but I still only go to the ones I know are TG friendly.

Bonnie

Posted

This happened to me a lot of times, without the fire alarm. I am in the same position of not going out jet. :( I will use the recommendations you are giving.

Sandra.

Posted

This happened to me a lot of times, without the fire alarm. I am in the same position of not going out jet. :( I will use the recommendations you are giving.

Sandra.

Just dress age/weather appropriate and go!!!!