Change
VISITORS: Your access to view photos and site information is limited as a guest.
Click here to join now

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

SwanB : (28 December 2014 - 11:07 PM) hey ldys
WarrenG : (27 December 2014 - 07:12 PM) Hey everyone, had a general shoutout. I'm failing miserably at earning the dough for eventual surgery XD anyone know of any financial support groups or any ideas for me to try and earn it in less than FIVE YEARS!? Peace!
UsernameOpti... : (27 December 2014 - 06:06 PM) Need help getting around in the forums?  Check out the FORUM HELP & SUPPORT forum.  If you don't see a thread that addresses your issue...start a new one and someone will help you as soon as possible ...  http://tgguide.com/m...m-help-support/
veronicabeta : (27 December 2014 - 04:20 PM) Hello SwanB ! :)
SwanB : (27 December 2014 - 02:24 PM) I am confuzzled how this site works yet... got a very warm message from MonicaPz, but can see how to respond directly to her
SwanB : (27 December 2014 - 02:20 PM) hello Veronica :)
SwanB : (27 December 2014 - 02:19 PM) hi CharlynC... I love living by the Sea, but get jet-propelled puke out on the ocean
SwanB : (27 December 2014 - 02:18 PM) hello from alaskay ou folks take special care over the NYE celebration... I am 9+ months into estradiol & spironolactone...
veronicabeta : (27 December 2014 - 01:34 PM) Hi CharlynC. Fair Winds & Following Seas into the New Year and beyond ! :) Veronica.
CharlynC : (27 December 2014 - 06:05 AM) I am from Santa Monica, California    and started going to Sea as a Deckhand at the age of twelve.  My last full time job at Sea was on the Oilfield boats in California. Started going to sea with the U.S. Merchant Marine at 25 and had one run to Viet Nam in 1968 as an Ordinary Seaman on Deck.
CharlynC : (27 December 2014 - 05:52 AM) I think I would like very much to come out of closet and Dress fulltime as a Woman fulltime in Public.
CharlynC : (27 December 2014 - 05:34 AM) I am older than most  transgender people but have also taken Hormones. One I took was Norinyl a birth control Pill but it was very Powerful. I am considering Sex conversion Surgery, and  I get excited about it. Wish I had  transgender Girlfriends!!!
cross2play : (26 December 2014 - 09:14 PM) Everyone ready for new years + resolution !  Yeah
veronicabeta : (25 December 2014 - 09:22 PM) I had a FAB Christmas. Family, AND Presents ? Get out of Here ! :) Best wishes to all for a safe, happy, content Yuletide.
SwanB : (25 December 2014 - 08:52 PM) Merry Christmas folks... hugz
UsernameOpti... : (25 December 2014 - 03:52 PM) Merry Christmas to everyone.  :)
Gennee : (25 December 2014 - 01:34 PM) Merry Christmas!  :D
Bonnie : (25 December 2014 - 08:36 AM) Merry Christmas everyone!
CharityLynnC... : (25 December 2014 - 01:17 AM) https://www.youtube....h?v=wdVu7RhjjhY from 8am pst to 4pm pst im having a live christmas party on youtube for all who wants to join me. happening dec. 25th folks.
cross2play : (24 December 2014 - 08:26 PM) Merry Christmas all :)

“Tennessee Bathroom Bill Sponsor: ‘I Would Stomp A Mudhole’ In A Transgender Person”

Transgender Rights

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

MsBeth

MsBeth

Moderator / News Editor

• Moderators
  • 668 posts
  • Interests:Art and literature ... and so, soooo much more!
Follow up from the post:

“Odious New Anti-Transgender Bill Introduced in Tennessee General Assembly”

“Much has unfolded in the day since the “Bathroom Harassment Act” was first introduced in the Tennessee legislature, a bill that would fine transgender people $50 for using bathrooms and dressing rooms.” - Zack Ford

I Would Stomp A Mudhole’ In A Transgender Person

I erg everyone to read this ~ Beth

Edit by UsernameOptional:    Email addy provided by ravynsorrow: rep.richard.floyd@capitol.tn.gov
◦ ʍǝıʌ ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ ɯoɹɟ ǝɟıן ʇɐ ʞooן oʇ pǝǝu n sǝɯıʇǝɯos

UsernameOptional

UsernameOptional

Forum Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,818 posts
He probably also has a white robe and hood hanging in his closet.....

Let there be light...and blind the unenlightenable! -DML/2006

tbirdgal

tbirdgal

Advanced Member / Editor

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,092 posts
  • Interests:writing, photography, history. archecture, service station stuff, decent coffee
I guess the gost of former North Carolina Jessie Helmes has moved into the mountians of Tennessee . I'm wondering how much of a thril some of these "Self Ritious and Loathing Legislators " feel when they spew this kind of hatred towards innocent people ? An these same people slap each other on the back in their Sunday services and say praise and halalughia!!!!!!  Yeah , what would Jesus say if he were wandering about today ?

Guest_ravynsorrow_*

Guest_ravynsorrow_*
  • Guests
if i saw him id stomp a mudhole in him for being as ugly as he is.

MsBeth

MsBeth

Moderator / News Editor

• Moderators
  • 668 posts
Pure hate and intolerance for people different then him. So very transphobic ... Hurts to think such a small mind could even be in a position of power!

UsernameOptional

UsernameOptional

Forum Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,818 posts
Ya know...it occurred to me this evening, that I've read several articles out of California where people are all jacked up over the laws being passed that benefit GLBT people.  Yet, oddly, I've seen no such outbursts from Tennesseans, insensed about the homophobic and transphobic laws being passed, and the straight up bigotry displayed by their politicians.

Leaves one to believe the Tennesseans are perfectly happy that such laws are going on the books.....

Let there be light...and blind the unenlightenable! -DML/2006

MsBeth

MsBeth

Moderator / News Editor

• Moderators
  • 668 posts
Oh I have no doubt he is not alone in his small mindedness. I can hardly accept that someone can publicly bash and pose threating remarks on an entire and specific group of people while being in public office aaaaannnd still have a job on Monday! There must be a fair number of likeminded folks out that way :(

Beth

MsBeth

MsBeth

Moderator / News Editor

• Moderators
  • 668 posts
“Tennessee State Rep Introduces Anti-Trans "Bathroom Bill," Senate Version Quickly Withdrawn”

Tennesse

“This week, Tennessee State Rep. Richard Floyd ® introduced a bill that would punish trans people with a class C misdemeanor for using a bathroom or dressing room outside of one matching the gender on their birth certificate.
However, Sen. Bo Watson ® withdrew the Senate version of the bill on Jan. 12, stating "we have more pressing issues before us," signaling that Floyd's crusade may still fail to find enough support from his own party to move the bill forward -- despite the large Republican majorities in the state House and Senate.” - Daniel Villarreal

Anti-Trans "Bathroom Bill," Senate Version Quickly Withdrawn

tbirdgal

tbirdgal

Advanced Member / Editor

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,092 posts
  • Interests:writing, photography, history. archecture, service station stuff, decent coffee
You know , I've mentioned this before , not real publicly, but in North Carolinia , the Bathroom issue has never been addressed . However , here in dear sweet Viginia , yes , "Virginia is For Lovers , uh it's a misdemeanor punishable by 60 days and 500.00 for using the wrong gender bathroom . Funny, two hours north of Richmond , in Dee Cee, it's perfectly O K now !!!!!!  Hey, I just report what the local Talaban does ................... !

PlagueBubonic

PlagueBubonic

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 562 posts
  • Interests:Long walks, or hiking. Shopping!!! having fun and listening to others. Learning, gardening,cooking.
    working out and being a creature of mischief!!
Seems to me history is repeating it's self.....First Salem, Massachusetts with the witch hunts. Now Tennessee, with the transfloks hunts.
UNO said," He probably also has a white robe and hood hanging in his closet....." :lol:
I think this O'boy has more than a white sheet, and hood  in his closet??? LOL :P
More like a black uniform, and SS insignias on the of it!! ;)  
Well all one can do is love them back to life... :huh:. Maybe Mr. Richard Floyed is a little jealous..and needs to come out of his closet, and stop the HATE parad!! ^_^
Manners & Behaviour can take you where money can't, regardless who or what you are!
The Gothic Girl Said................Peace Out .......>^.^<

tbirdgal

tbirdgal

Advanced Member / Editor

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,092 posts
Ms. Plague , this  "GLARING " example of us being tried , and judged is yet another example of GOVERNMENT RUNAMOK. Das right , Government . Just remember that very carefully as you cast a ballott in the Primaries this year too.

MsBeth

MsBeth

Moderator / News Editor

• Moderators
  • 668 posts
Yep! We have to completely reject all hate and transphobic action and speech. If we can't change much of the world we simply have to not vote for any lesser evils and not even watch any Television programming and/or buy products from companies that are known for its ill treatment of transpeople, period! No grey areas ... there's enough of us that we can certainly make a difference. Its a silent voice that does get heard ... It's heard in ratings and in bottom lines and in election votes. Remember, we can make a difference, every bit helps and none of us needs to scream it in the streets. "Just don't accept the hate", turn heal on any who refuse to see its not ok to hate and marginalize us, be it friends, family or buisnesses or our elected officials ... they have to stop or we shall! No more grey!

PlagueBubonic

PlagueBubonic

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 562 posts
  • Interests:Long walks, or hiking. Shopping!!! having fun and listening to others. Learning, gardening,cooking.
    working out and being a creature of mischief!!
Yahoo!! my sisters I'm with you all ;)  ....Now we just need to get the rest of the community on board!! :D
Peace Out :)
Manners & Behaviour can take you where money can't, regardless who or what you are!
The Gothic Girl Said................Peace Out .......>^.^<

tbirdgal

tbirdgal

Advanced Member / Editor

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,092 posts
Remember , vote early, vote often , an it's O K to write me in for any lected office ................

Lori

Lori

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,441 posts
  • Interests:Travel, horses, scuba diving, computers
tbirdgal for President!
If you want what you've never had, you've got to do what you've never done.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Transgender, Rights

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users