Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

nordstrom

4 posts in this topic

Posted

i've only been to four places so far and jc penny, victoria's secret, and charrolette russe were all very nice when i admited the clothes were for me but nordstrom has by far been the nicest. i've actualy become good friends with two girls who help me there. if your still nervous about shopping liek i am they have a person shopper option which is what i do. you get a private room and just tell the girl they assign to you what you looking for and she shops the store for you and helps find looks that are good for you. you have to call a head to set these up but at least in my experience they are very oepn to any one who wants their help as long as your a good customer. if your worried about prices sicne it is nordstrom don't they have found amazing deals for me and i have yet to spend more than 40 for anything and that's been very rare that it's that high.

i hope this was helpfull to you all and liek it says above, jc penny, vs ,and charrolette russ are alos fantastic. i've only been to one of each of these places so i can't speak for themas a whole. nordstrom though i believe it pretty universaly open to it.

4 people like this

Posted

Very interesting I am sure many would have never of thought to get a personel shopper , nor that these stores were so helpful .

Thank you Samantha , Keep the posts coming

Hugs

Stephani

Posted

and it's a totaly free service and your under no obligation to buy what the girl finds for you

Posted

Gosh, I remember Nornstrom in Dallas Texas . I had no idea they featured Personal shopping services . Way kwell !