Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Crossdressing Makeup Tips

6 posts in this topic

Posted

Very Cool video!! :D Great tips to watch more just keep click on them on the youtube link..lol ^_^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIqVWYXkvXU

2 people like this

Posted

What is the name of the product and brand name she uses for beard cover?

1 person likes this

Posted

I don't know how to answer you Ms.JanetCD, because I don't know what they foundation used?? Hum.....they didnot say??? :huh:

I did find this video, I think it could help some people. ;) Not me though, I'm a older lady, :o and I've heard the old adage,

"more is less." :P

However it is a tutorial...... enjoy. :D

1 person likes this

Posted

I don't know how to answer you Ms.JanetCD, because I don't know what they foundation used?? Hum.....they didnot say??? :huh:

I did find this video, I think it could help some people. ;) Not me though, I'm a older lady, :o and I've heard the old adage,

"more is less." :P

However it is a tutorial...... enjoy.

OK it was interesting to watch. There are so many makeup videos for trans persons, it is difficult to choose the correct method. :unsure:

1 person likes this

Posted

Ms. JanetCD I've been trying to find a video geared for older ladies; so I would not make such a mess with my makeup. :blink:

As of late all I found is young people being made up, however I'll keep trying to find ones from time to time ......unless you have some good tips for me to try. ;) .....I'm a mess :P ...LOL!! :lol:

Peace Out....>^.^<

1 person likes this

Posted

Ms. JanetCD I've been trying to find a video geared for older ladies; so I would not make such a mess with my makeup. :blink:

As of late all I found is young people being made up, however I'll keep trying to find ones from time to time ......unless you have some good tips for me to try. ;) .....I'm a mess :P ...LOL!! :lol:

Peace Out....>^.^<

Well I am like you one of the older ladies. Difficult to get rid of all the wrinkles on the face. Concealer helps some but doesn't completely smooth out the wrinkles. :unsure: Tried some of the anti-age creams, mainly Oil of Olay http://www.olay.com/skin-care-products/anti-aging-products/micro-sculpting-cream?pid=075609019326 about half way though the first jar and haven't seen much improvement. :huh: