Change
VISITORS: Your access to view photos and site information is limited as a guest.
Click here to join now

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

KarenPayne : (30 January 2015 - 07:40 PM) For the record I tried for a long time to post post op pictures here but all failed so I am nit trying any more, I will have picts on my blog
CharityLynnC... : (30 January 2015 - 04:08 PM) https://www.youtube....h?v=hcHAoo-xn9g my 4th month update of me on hormones
veronicabeta : (29 January 2015 - 10:56 PM) Happy Birthday aom0129 ! Many Happy Returns ! :)
MonicaPz : (29 January 2015 - 09:26 PM) Fag Bug:  The Sequel is a HOOT!  Also love the trailer for TED.  Way to go, Charity!
CharityLynnC... : (29 January 2015 - 10:22 AM) https://www.youtube....h?v=S3AVcCggRnU who else wants to see this movie...cause i sure do!!
CharityLynnC... : (29 January 2015 - 01:01 AM) http://www.snagfilms...e/fagbug_nation sequel to fagbug movie
veronicabeta : (29 January 2015 - 12:07 AM) Rock On PamalaFlinn
PamalaFlinn : (28 January 2015 - 09:05 PM) Just so nice to be girly.
MelodySchwartz : (28 January 2015 - 06:54 PM) wishing well and happy thoughts for you KarenPayne
sigurdoug : (28 January 2015 - 06:31 PM) I am new to this and my question is do you think I am too old for your site?
sigurdoug : (28 January 2015 - 06:28 PM) I would like a general opinion from anyone that would like to leave an opinion
CharityLynnC... : (28 January 2015 - 01:41 AM) ok people...someone let the yeti loose again and now he's roaming boston... https://gma.yahoo.co...topstories.html
veronicabeta : (27 January 2015 - 10:11 PM) Happy BD NewRaechell  !:) Many happy returns.
UsernameOpti... : (27 January 2015 - 09:22 PM) Karen has made her first post after surgery...  check her blog here at TGG.
LovelyLisa : (27 January 2015 - 06:01 PM) Karen, I hope that you have a speedy recovery. But give yourself the time that you need to recover.
jls : (27 January 2015 - 11:07 AM) I hope Karen is well!!
UsernameOpti... : (27 January 2015 - 10:50 AM) Happy Birthday to NewRaechell
MonicaPz : (26 January 2015 - 09:38 PM) Karen is a lady just as much as before as will be after the surgery . . . inside and out.
EmmaSweet : (26 January 2015 - 09:22 PM) I third the well wishes to Karen!
jls : (26 January 2015 - 07:51 PM) Yes I second the well wishes to Karen!!!

Africa - Voices of Witness Africa trailer