Change
VISITORS: Your access to view photos and site information is limited as a guest.
Click here to join now

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

ViBetaSCOT : (29 March 2015 - 11:08 AM) Hi Sara you are so sweet and kind!!!!!!!!!!!Lots of Bright Blessings to youand youre
TJDavies : (29 March 2015 - 10:28 AM) For the most part, my relationship is pretty terrible with him. Usually after 15 minutes I'm back inside crying my eyes out or having an anxiety attack. He just randomly brings me food.
TJDavies : (29 March 2015 - 10:27 AM) Ehhhhhh not as much of a peace offering because he still yelled at me for being a part of LGBT* organizations openly. It was probably because on Palm sunday our extended family goes to his house for dinner (as well as on easter) and he had some extra stuff.
veronicabeta : (29 March 2015 - 07:38 AM) Hello Charl, Hello Sweet, Hello Karen
veronicabeta : (29 March 2015 - 07:22 AM) Seems these days, the only times I can recall clearly is the ones that meant something to both of us.
veronicabeta : (29 March 2015 - 07:21 AM) TJDavies, if you were my kid? It would be Spaghetti. Your dad's a person too. Don't miss a second you can spend with him. I am so glad, I spent so much "trivial" time with mine, now that he's been gone all these years, it SO makes a difference in my life.
Lori : (28 March 2015 - 09:34 PM) That's what I was thinking. Maybe your dad is making an effort to reach out and maybe even to understand. Best of luck to you and your dad.
UsernameOpti... : (28 March 2015 - 09:32 PM) Peace offering, maybe?
TJDavies : (28 March 2015 - 05:07 PM) So, My dad called me an hour and a half ago to tell me he's bringing me a ham..... I haven't seen this man in 2 months.... He brings me a ham in times of stress that I don't even mention to him. My relationship with this man confuses me because he talks to much crap about me being Trans but then brings me ham.
MonicaPz : (28 March 2015 - 05:06 PM) Emma, always liked a lady who is ahead of the game!  LOL!
EmmaSweet : (28 March 2015 - 09:08 AM) Well, this is worth Shouting about: I just finished and submitted our taxes, just more than two weeks before they are due!!! :)
MelodySchwartz : (27 March 2015 - 05:56 PM) Hello everyone.....I have been so very busy. I so wish I could blog everyday...
veronicabeta : (27 March 2015 - 11:47 AM) Welcome Brian and brightest of Blessings
jennifer38 : (27 March 2015 - 07:35 AM) Too cold for late March here in the Pittsburgh area.  Glad it will warm up, next week.
TJDavies : (27 March 2015 - 05:12 AM) It's raining here. Meh. I have to clean my room so my landlord can show the house D:
Bonnie : (27 March 2015 - 04:57 AM) It is snowing here today.
Bonnie : (27 March 2015 - 04:56 AM) Welcome Brian and thank you!
Brians3420 : (27 March 2015 - 12:34 AM) i' a new member and have been needing to take this step in my life for some time now. I just wanted 2 tell everyone out there that you are the most special unique loyal group of friend or lovers that a man could ask for . So please keep being yourselves and I love you allm Have a nice day! xoxoxoxox
veronicabeta : (25 March 2015 - 08:41 PM) Really begining to enjoy Spring. The change in the amount of daylight? FABULOUS ! :)
TJDavies : (25 March 2015 - 08:17 AM) :o

India: My Big Decision

transgender television india