Breast growth using lavender oil

17 posts in this topic

Posted

I have been putting lavender oil on my chest for a while because I hear it causes "unwanted" breast growth.

I think my chest is a little fuller but not sure if only my imagination!

Has anyone out there tried this with success?

2 people like this

Posted

Ms.Shewear First things first, welcome to the community I very happy to get to know you. :D

Now, no I have not tryed lavender oil ...YET!!

I never even heard of this treatment before...However here's a thought, measure your chest and then wait a little while, and remeasure it; then you know for sure sug...LOL ;)

Thank you for sharing this with us all, and believe me I'm going to give this a try sug. :D

1 person likes this

Posted

Thanks PB!

Not sure if this is correct way to respond to a post response but here goes...

There have been cases of young boys growing breast tissue after using lavender, it mimics oestrogen!

But not sure it works on fully grown males - ill let you know!

Obvious answer to my post seems to be "a tape measure" but every time I measure I get different result because measuring soft area of chest. Also the change is quite small so not sure of the accuracy!?

Anyway, I love the smell of lavender so will continue. Only prob with lavender is very strong smell so I get unwanted reaction/attention. So I've now started putting it on cotton wool pads, under a self adhesive silicone bra. Keeps the aroma in, and keep it off my clothes. Of course when I take the bra off I get that lovely aroma on my breast!

PB please let me know how you get on - and thank you so much for your kind interest.

Josie x

3 people like this

Posted

Thanks Lori!

It appears the Only serious side effect is growing breasts.

Sounds terrible!!!!

Josie :-) x

3 people like this

Posted

Thanks Lori!

It appears the Only serious side effect is growing breasts.

Sounds terrible!!!!

Josie :-) x

lol :lol:

And there is a serious warning not to ingest the lavender oil, so make sure it's only used topically.

3 people like this

Posted

Wow! what a great article Thanks Ms. Lori for finding it :D ....I did notice these point though...hum Very interesting. :rolleyes: ..

"A rare condition resulting in enlarged breast tissue in boys prior to puberty, and for which a cause is seldom identified."

" It is unknown whether the oils have similar endocrine disrupting effects in prepubertal girls, adolescents or adults."

Thank you Ms.Josie x for the share, and I too Love the smell of Lavender & tea tree oil ;) ....

I'll make sure to use only the Topically??? :o:P

Kind....LMAO :lol:

1 person likes this

Posted

I have not read about lavender oil for breast growth. There is a forum Natural Breast Enhancement with various methods of growing breasts: http://www.breastnexus.com I have been using the Noogleberry breast pump with the medium size domes: http://www.noogleber...tem/cat_26.html I started out with filling a 36AA size bra and now expanded to a 36B size bra, my goal is filling a 36C bra. Have been using the breast pump for a little over two months. I had some extra tissue on my pecs from a inexpensive breast pump I used a few years ago. The plastic domes were not very thick and kept cracking. Tried mending with tape and Super Glue. The cracks became to wide to repair so trashed the breast pump. The Noogleberry is much stronger and have not cracked.

1 person likes this

Posted

I've recently been taking amitriptalin and I have had noticeable breast swelling. I then wore my d cup stick on bra overnight and when I took them off the next day, I had little boobs sticking out!

1 person likes this

Posted

I've recently been taking amitriptalin and I have had noticeable breast swelling. I then wore my d cup stick on bra overnight and when I took them off the next day, I had little boobs sticking out!

Shewear, What is amitriptalin? Tried to search that term and came up with references to a ant-depressant?

Phoebe

1 person likes this

Posted

Yes it is an antidepressant, but in my case is used to treat Fybromyalgia, which apparently I have!

I have also been applying Lavender oil under my stick on bra and initially thought my breast swelling was caused by that, but later read it is a symptom of the medication. Either way I still have little boobs so am not complaining!

Although I am complaining about the chemical burns I got by applying Cinnamon bark oil to my nipples a few weeks ago. DON'T DO IT! I again had my stick on bra on overnight. When I took the bra off the next day, the skin around my arioles came of too and over a month later I still have raw patches, no arioles, and soreness! It has been a nightmare and I am praying the skin will grow back.

Especially as I have a tranny away day booked for end of this month, and I have new boobs to try on!

Josie :-(

3 people like this

Posted

I refrain from using any scents since my wife would have questioned it for sure. Now I live on my own I still don't since some of the men I see are married for one and I still present as male in public so don't want to be questioned about it. Much safer not to wear any. Does your spouse not smell the lavender, Josie? -- Bonnie

1 person likes this

Posted

thanks for the advice of using lavendar oil topically. I think my breast have developed by wearing my silicone breast glued on and weighing down the tissue. I will give it a try since I love the smell of lavendar

2 people like this

Posted

I have found that regular massage with a lubricant seems to work for me. For example, when massaging the right breast, left hand on top of breast with fingers rubbing toward the right and the right hand below the breast, rubbing with the fingers to the left. This creates a circular motion around the breast. Then switch for the left breast. Left hand above and right, below. About 10 minutes each breast.

2 people like this

Posted

My Dear Friends,

Am a cisgender (born female) Lesbian, and I have to throw in my two cents here. Please be careful and research thoroughly before doing any treatments on your breasts. Years ago, because I had hair around my nipples and some in between my breasts on my chest, (about one inch long), decided to shave it off. Within days, both breasts were red and felt warm. Called the doctor's office and had an emergency visit within a few days. The symptoms started on a Wednesday and I saw the doctor on a Friday. Had to take antibiotics, as it was mastitis. The doctor told me had I not seen him on Friday, that I would have been in the hospital by Monday! Learned the hard way to trim hair on the breasts carefully with scissors and NEVER shave on the breasts or chest!

Your friend,

Monica

3 people like this

Posted

Hi Monica, thank you for the word of caution. I have always wore a 36A bra and started applying the massage to my breasts last summer using unsented body lotion. Over time, I have noticed that my breasts have filled out to a size 36B bra. I am pleased with my new bust line.

1 person likes this

Posted

i have used birth control pills to grow breast though they swelled but my T levels dropped marginally and i have became so weak that every body noticed it, then i have stopped taking them, it is our confidence which will give us feelings of boobs and feeling of being women is most important.

2 people like this