Video: How to Pass as a Woman

NOTE: Some Adult Language

This young lady has some very good advice. It's worth a listen. ~ Lori

6 people like this

Posted

Hey , this lady gets it ! B) ellen

1 person likes this

Posted

Also one thing not mentioned is to dress appropriately. Try to dress as women around your age group do in public.

1 person likes this

Posted

My tip I always give IS

If you are nervous-be an actress. Till it becomes natural to you. I have had some many ladies keep looking around to see if anyone is looking ect. Do NOT do that.

Nothing calls more attention to you because you then look suspicious.

Great thread!!

3 people like this

Posted

That is so true Ms. Diamond , So many will look around seaching for those around who are looking at them to find that not until they started the eye search that those around started to look back and take a closer look and then Your Spotted , Just set there do what you have to do look like you belong there not like your trying to hide in a crowd , if you talk with some one who catches your eye contact do so as normal dont get gittery and nervous Just talk to them ike you would have a conversation with any one that already knows , calm organised and clear , dont figet use your hands and facial expressions , Dont try to act fem Just Be Fem and your there .

if you attempt to fool those around you in reality you will end up fooling yourself , Natural , Confident , Decive , deliberate ,and your going to be fine .

Great tips ,or should I say observations into reality .

I am often out and just smile and pass or say hello and get the return and everyone just goes about their business , I suppose I never really even appear to be looking but yet I see , it is a thing that will become second nature to you and aid you but until then just be yourself .

Dont forget Makeup , Moderate to little , remember most woman only get all dolled up to go out , and their time is precious so as little as can be used to enfasize the aspects that need to be emfasized , Your eyes , some eye liner and a swipe of a eye shadow will do just fine , some lip stain , a light blush and your out the door .

Hugs

Stephani

1 person likes this

Posted

I agree about the confidence, your style of dressing needs to be dependant on place and age, do not look around at everyone from face to face, ignore most, wear appropriate makeup for where you are. Be yourself and as Diamond says act the part.

Bonnie

1 person likes this