Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Transgender Dating From a Lesbian's Point of View

10 posts in this topic

Posted

Tina Foster, a contributing author for TGGuide.com has published an article titled "Transgender Dating From a Lesbian's Point of View" which tells her personal story of dating and coming to understand transgender women.

"My first experience with a transgender MtF was online. I had used a dating site to put up a profile because, well, I was looking for companionship and wanted to reach outside my small town to find a female lover. One of my responses was from a transgender woman..."

NOTE: TGGuide.com is accepting original articles for publication on this site. Please send me a private message if you're interested in contributing to our library of transgender articles.

8 people like this

Posted

Very pleased to have shared this. Thanks so very much.

3 people like this

Posted

For once , someone who professes as Gay and dosen't hate us for being transgendered . What a revelation !

4 people like this

Posted

I discovered your web site via Google while looking for a related subject, lucky for me your topic came up, its a great website. I have bookmarked it in my Google bookmarks. You really are a phenomenal person with a brilliant mind!

3 people like this

Posted

I discovered your web site via Google while looking for a related subject, lucky for me your topic came up, its a great website. I have bookmarked it in my Google bookmarks. You really are a phenomenal person with a brilliant mind!

Uh who has the "Briliant " mind Tom ?

2 people like this

Posted

She does understand.

3 people like this

Posted

I go to a lesbian hair stylist, she is very accepting of my transgender presentation.

2 people like this

Posted

I have a friend that is a Lesbian an we get along great together.

2 people like this

Posted

I am exploring lesbians groups locally, I believe we will be able to mingle well. I will keep you posted.

2 people like this

Posted

I have also looked to trans dating sites. Wished there were more trans women that were interested in trans men.

2 people like this