Change
VISITORS: Your access to view photos and site information is limited as a guest.
Click here to join now

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

SamanthaNesara1 : (19 August 2014 - 11:00 PM) :P
TJDavies : (17 August 2014 - 01:37 AM) Thank you :)
BenFriday : (16 August 2014 - 08:13 PM) :)
SamanthaNesara1 : (16 August 2014 - 07:50 PM) :)
UsernameOpti... : (16 August 2014 - 03:49 PM) Hey Ty - Congrats.   Keep us post.
Tommiebefree : (14 August 2014 - 07:50 PM) And I am also greatfull to found all of your. G'nuight
Tommiebefree : (14 August 2014 - 07:34 PM) Onwards and upawards. Life is short. Lets live our dream!
Tommiebefree : (14 August 2014 - 07:33 PM) Right? I here that
BenFriday : (14 August 2014 - 06:07 PM) @TJDavies Congrats! I wish you the best of luck in everything,
BenFriday : (14 August 2014 - 06:06 PM) @Tommiebefree, My story? well it's probably similar too everyone elses here. I'm happy to have found this site by accident...
Tommiebefree : (14 August 2014 - 04:42 PM) BenFriday sorry i missed you. What's your story?
Tommiebefree : (14 August 2014 - 04:41 PM) TJDavies- GOOD FOR YOU! Nice. Anybody out there now?
TJDavies : (14 August 2014 - 01:37 PM) I'm super exceited. In less than a week, I have my appointment at the Mazzoni center, hopefully in the next few weeks Testosterone will be mine >:D
BenFriday : (14 August 2014 - 07:46 AM) hello, sorry I missed you earlier.
Tommiebefree : (14 August 2014 - 03:29 AM) Welcome to the shout
Tommiebefree : (14 August 2014 - 03:28 AM) Whats goin on?
Tommiebefree : (14 August 2014 - 03:27 AM) Hey Benfriday
BenFriday : (12 August 2014 - 10:56 PM) *HI
BenFriday : (12 August 2014 - 10:56 PM) Hello!
Tommiebefree : (12 August 2014 - 06:25 PM) I di what was suggested and java said the username can be an email address so that's what I did. When I finally logged in I was told not to do that and that I should live with it.  So while I was doing what was right I was treated like an idiot and I was scolded. Not exactly welcoming. I get why there are rules. Being a gold personality I get that. I just don't the nazi aprroach I appreciate the welcome I've experienced here.

Police apologise to transgender woman for calling her a man

transgender news police uk