Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Dr. Oz Show: Transgender Families In Depth

10 posts in this topic

Posted

Transgender Families In Depth On The Dr. Oz Show 3/29/2012

CMR

The Doctor Oz Show today is about men, who have made the decision to become women, and the effects it has on their whole family. Oz will show us the inside scoop on the process of making a man into a woman when he takes us into the operating room to...

1 person likes this

Posted

Lori, I'm sorry, I missed the show . Could you fill us in as to perhaps how the show was done ? Was it a truthful portrayal ?

Posted

I didn't see it either, however, I heard someone mention they thought the transgender subject was handled very well by Dr. Oz.. Perhaps someone who has seen it can give us a review.

Posted

Does anyone know if the show was put up on the internet? Searched and found only the short blurb about the upcoming show.

Posted

It's not much, but on the Dr Oz website, you can find several video clips from that episode ranging in length from three to five-plus minutes.

1 person likes this

Posted

It's not much, but on the Dr Oz website, you can find several video clips from that episode ranging in length from three to five-plus minutes.

Yes, thanks for the information, I have seen the clips on Dr Oz website.

Posted

We've grown so accustomed "on demand," to turning to the internet if we miss something on TV. I dunno about you all, but it's gotten to the point that when I miss something, or I don't get to see something because I don't have the channel on which it was aired, and I go to the respective website to find a video...if a video isn't there, it actually sorta p*$$e$ me off!! I've spent hours looking for videos, bound and determined to find what I want... all because I expect it to be out there somewhere. And free, no less.

That's bad... <shaking head>

Posted

any actually video on this whole show. would like to watch the full show of this topic he done

Posted

Posted

omg..i was crying..and i normally dont cry but i can feel their pain and what im feeling inside