Change
VISITORS: Your access to view photos and site information is limited as a guest.
Click here to join now

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

WarrenG : (31 March 2015 - 05:18 AM) HAPPY TRANSGENDER VISABILITY DAY GUYS ^_^ and girls lol
EmmaSweet : (30 March 2015 - 08:41 PM) I think Veronica and Violet need to invite us all over for BBQ very soon. I'll bring a nice bottle or two of Petite Syrah!
MonicaPz : (30 March 2015 - 07:19 PM) When am I invited to that barbecue?
veronicabeta : (30 March 2015 - 05:37 PM) Hi sigurdoug ! :)
sigurdoug : (30 March 2015 - 04:44 PM) Hello to everyone :wub:
veronicabeta : (30 March 2015 - 04:16 PM) !;)
EmmaSweet : (30 March 2015 - 03:56 PM) You're making me hungry Veronica!
veronicabeta : (30 March 2015 - 03:50 PM) Making tea. Pork barbeque medallion sandwiches, Potato rolls. Fries. Slaw. KNOSH! :) It's the little things ! :)
veronicabeta : (30 March 2015 - 02:26 PM) About 5:10 AM.
veronicabeta : (30 March 2015 - 02:22 PM) So cool Saw the ISS This morning over Front Range Denver Colorado
middgirl : (30 March 2015 - 01:28 PM) who looking for support n help with this I wear womans clothes out in town
middgirl : (30 March 2015 - 01:26 PM) hello iam new here iam a 46 yearold maleto female crossdresser who strat to crossdress when I was about 11  did behind clos doors until a few ago I have one close felmale friend that support my crossdressing n givesme adivce
veronicabeta : (30 March 2015 - 01:30 AM) Off to the market and perhaps, see some old friends in the Southern Sky ! :)
veronicabeta : (29 March 2015 - 10:32 PM) http://archaeoastron...countdowns.html
veronicabeta : (29 March 2015 - 10:31 PM) Brothers & Sisters, Beltaine is just 36 hours, 13 hrs, 13 Mins away. We are Thrice Blessed
EmmaSweet : (29 March 2015 - 04:19 PM) TJ: I'm so sorry to hear about your episode with your father. Perhaps he thought bringing the ham was a peace offering of sorts but also an excuse to come see how you're doing. Easy for me to say but maybe it's time to set some boundaries with him. His feelings are okay but not his behavior.
ViBetaSCOT : (29 March 2015 - 11:08 AM) Hi Sara you are so sweet and kind!!!!!!!!!!!Lots of Bright Blessings to youand youre
TJDavies : (29 March 2015 - 10:28 AM) For the most part, my relationship is pretty terrible with him. Usually after 15 minutes I'm back inside crying my eyes out or having an anxiety attack. He just randomly brings me food.
TJDavies : (29 March 2015 - 10:27 AM) Ehhhhhh not as much of a peace offering because he still yelled at me for being a part of LGBT* organizations openly. It was probably because on Palm sunday our extended family goes to his house for dinner (as well as on easter) and he had some extra stuff.
veronicabeta : (29 March 2015 - 07:38 AM) Hello Charl, Hello Sweet, Hello Karen

Transgender Day of Liberation to be celebrated on April 9

transgender events