Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

TQ NATION

7 posts in this topic

Posted

I joined , the account is suposedly awaiting an approval. I did put the truth that I am somewhat conservative and I'm libertarian . I know that rubs a lot of GLBTQ people wrong . Still, it's me . I'm just someone who wants to do for herself ................

Posted

What is TQ Nation? I clikked on the link and got a page pretty much advising that I had to be a "citizen" I guess if I want to see what it is. It says it's maintained as a safe place... but that still doesn't tell me what it is (store, chat, forum, support site, etc.), and what qualifies it as a recommended resource considering there's no info on that page?

Just curious...I don't register on any website that I don't know what it is first.

-Michael

Posted

Michael, a lot of these message boards will make you register an account . That way, they have access to you 're computer IP address. I know a large Transgender forum that I was so discusted with as i was always being P- Med by "NANNYIST " Moderators . Hell, I P- Med one back and told the B---- that "Yes , I attend a church, damn proud of it too. I also own a truck and guns too. ". I deleted my account there and I hope like hell the place goes to Cyber space . It is a PLAYGROUND TOO !

Posted

basically its a alot like a cross between facebook and myspace but for the trans community. reason they do that lock down is to keep the haters from getting in and making the site bad. thats why they pride on being a safe haven.

Posted

"basically its a alot like a cross between facebook and myspace..." -Ravyn

Okay...thanks. I'm not into social networking. Had a 'myspace' account once, but only because that was the only way I could see what was on someone else's account (a former TGG member) that they had invited people to go check out. I've never had an account on facebook. Or twitter.

This might be a nice place for those who are into social networking.

Posted

TRANSQUEER NATION = SAFE PLACE

If you receive or view a message, comment, photo, video or anything from anyone on TransQueer Nation that makes you feel "uncomfortable" or "threatened" OR is sexually suggestive, please message Tristan or Sicily immediately to correct the situation. TransQueer Nation will be maintained as a SAFE environment.

(Even for those that are over 18)