Change
VISITORS: Your access to view photos and site information is limited as a guest.
Click here to join now

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

UsernameOpti... : (30 September 2014 - 04:30 PM) Happy Birthday to ChatroomStefi38
Dawn13 : (29 September 2014 - 10:24 PM) TJ wish you peace with your new you.
Tommiebefree : (29 September 2014 - 07:52 PM) Hey TJ thankyou for your courage-very inapiring
UsernameOpti... : (29 September 2014 - 02:43 PM) Happy Birthday to MinyteTX
Lori : (29 September 2014 - 02:36 PM) Congrats Ty :)
TJDavies : (29 September 2014 - 02:34 PM) Thank you guys!!! :) I'm so excited
UsernameOpti... : (29 September 2014 - 02:24 PM) WTG, Ty!
MonicaPz : (29 September 2014 - 02:19 PM) TJ, glad to see your outside start to match your inside.  Remember, you were ALWAYS a man!
Tommiebefree : (29 September 2014 - 04:30 AM) TJ. congrads
TJDavies : (29 September 2014 - 02:44 AM) I start testosterone next week!
Tommiebefree : (25 September 2014 - 07:16 PM) Dawn13 Your VERY WELCOME!
Tommiebefree : (25 September 2014 - 07:15 PM) Dawn2
Dawn13 : (25 September 2014 - 05:37 PM) ThanksTommiebefree :)
Tommiebefree : (25 September 2014 - 04:11 PM) out for now....
Tommiebefree : (25 September 2014 - 03:58 PM) so all I can say try and see for yourself!
Tommiebefree : (25 September 2014 - 03:57 PM) I mean to say that its has been since I started gazing that the truth of what I (this mind body) became clear and has manifested. That's what i know.
Tommiebefree : (25 September 2014 - 03:42 PM) I don't knopw how to classify him. In my experience he is free/liberated "enlightened. My advice is to ty and see for yourself. Its It is (in my opinion) that my transformation was supercharged.
MonicaPz : (25 September 2014 - 03:30 PM) Braco (I don't know him) may be an empath.  Believe that some psychics, mediums and empaths truly have a gift.
Tommiebefree : (25 September 2014 - 01:33 PM) Since seeing him my trans self came to the surface and I have felt free to allow it and myself to be female.
Tommiebefree : (25 September 2014 - 01:31 PM) Try it  u might like it.

'Africa's first openly transgender music star' Africa is a Country

transgender news africa transgender music angola

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Lori

Lori

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,405 posts
  • Interests:Travel, horses, scuba diving, computers
'Africa's first openly transgender music star' – Africa is a Country
By Boima Tucker
African governments don't want us thinking that “homosexuality” is within the realm of their “traditional values”. So apparently these leaders, even Nobel Peace Prize winning ones, use that as an excuse to justify the persecution and lack of...

If you want what you've never had, you've got to do what you've never done.

Lori

Lori

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,405 posts
Titica: "Look dummy" Official music video

Translated: The artist Titica against everything and everyone has surpassed all expectations and indicated two major awards in Angola. Titica is competing for the Best Kuduro music with the "Look Snowman" and "Ground" in the premium Top Radio Luanda, organized by Radio Luanda. Adding to this, is also competing for Best New Artist in Luanda Fashion Awards. Now she comes with her new Video Clip "Look dummy" Titica plays the role of a bride with her wedding Godmother Ary and their Ladies of Honor are an auspicious time looking for the perfect wedding party in Luanda.

Lori

Lori

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,405 posts
Transsexual Artist Is Breaking Records
She is bold, she is bright, she is beautiful and she is taking Angola by storm. Not bad for a transsexual in a Catholic African country where...

UsernameOptional

UsernameOptional

Forum Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,761 posts
Angola’s trans musician Titica made a goodwill ambassador by UNAIDS

Titica has become a major Angolan star despite being ‘stoned’ and ‘beaten’ – her appointment shows how she has changed hearts and minds in the country

10 October 2013 | By Clemans Miyanicwe
"Titica, a 25-year-old transgender music star and dancer in Angola, has been made a goodwill ambassador by UNAIDS."  --gaystarnews.com

Let there be light...and blind the unenlightenable! -DML/2006

Bonnie

Bonnie

Senior Moderator

• Moderators
  • 2,133 posts
Good for her!  I hope she will help in changing the minds of a very homophobic and transphobic nation.

Bonnie

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: transgender news, africa, transgender music, angola

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users