Change
VISITORS: Your access to view photos and site information is limited as a guest.
Click here to join now

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

Gennee : (16 September 2014 - 06:59 PM) Hello, Naughty.
MonicaPz : (16 September 2014 - 02:10 PM) Welcome, Catskillgirl and Naughtynatashyxx!
BenFriday : (16 September 2014 - 09:49 AM) How did it do TJDavies? PM me?
Naughtynatas... : (16 September 2014 - 12:29 AM) I'm new here, hey guys
Tommiebefree : (15 September 2014 - 05:46 AM) Welcome cattskillgirs and WarrenG. I'm pretty new here also and the people here are geat.
Lori : (14 September 2014 - 05:14 PM) Hi catskillgirl - Welcome!  :)
catskillgirl : (14 September 2014 - 04:07 PM) Hi new here just joined
TJDavies : (14 September 2014 - 01:50 PM) So, I came out to my Father today.
MonicaPz : (14 September 2014 - 10:05 AM) Warren, the people here are kind, gentle and sensitive.  You need not fear being mistreated here.  You are in the right place.
WarrenG : (12 September 2014 - 09:04 PM) Sort of new, dont know many others of my particular situation so go easy on me lol
Tommiebefree : (11 September 2014 - 12:43 PM) I worked in those buildings in the early years in the '70's-sold flowers in lower lobby. god bless the first responders
MonicaPz : (11 September 2014 - 10:48 AM) Robin, thank you for reaching out to your sisters!
MonicaPz : (11 September 2014 - 10:45 AM) Gennee, this is my first shout out.  Took years for me to recover from 9/11.  Still affects me.  Lucky no family/friends involved.
Gennee : (11 September 2014 - 08:34 AM) Today's the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks.
Tommiebefree : (11 September 2014 - 08:34 AM) robin how will assist?
TransSister : (11 September 2014 - 06:17 AM) Good Morning new and excited to learn and love. I'm Robin and I am starting a journey of assiting MTF Transgenders.
Gennee : (10 September 2014 - 06:39 PM) Hi Dawn13 and welcome.   :D
Dawn13 : (10 September 2014 - 09:40 AM) I hope to be back more. I miss letting my hair down, now that is longer, with all my friends.
Dawn13 : (10 September 2014 - 09:37 AM) Hi new here.
UsernameOpti... : (10 September 2014 - 07:24 AM) Tommiebefree, please go  http://tgguide.com/m...lp-support/   Look for the thread, " How to Locate/Compose Private Messages."

'Africa's first openly transgender music star' Africa is a Country

transgender news africa transgender music angola

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Lori

Lori

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,399 posts
  • Interests:Travel, horses, scuba diving, computers
'Africa's first openly transgender music star' – Africa is a Country
By Boima Tucker
African governments don't want us thinking that “homosexuality” is within the realm of their “traditional values”. So apparently these leaders, even Nobel Peace Prize winning ones, use that as an excuse to justify the persecution and lack of...

If you want what you've never had, you've got to do what you've never done.

Lori

Lori

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,399 posts
Titica: "Look dummy" Official music video

Translated: The artist Titica against everything and everyone has surpassed all expectations and indicated two major awards in Angola. Titica is competing for the Best Kuduro music with the "Look Snowman" and "Ground" in the premium Top Radio Luanda, organized by Radio Luanda. Adding to this, is also competing for Best New Artist in Luanda Fashion Awards. Now she comes with her new Video Clip "Look dummy" Titica plays the role of a bride with her wedding Godmother Ary and their Ladies of Honor are an auspicious time looking for the perfect wedding party in Luanda.

Lori

Lori

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,399 posts
Transsexual Artist Is Breaking Records
She is bold, she is bright, she is beautiful and she is taking Angola by storm. Not bad for a transsexual in a Catholic African country where...

UsernameOptional

UsernameOptional

Forum Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,753 posts
Angola’s trans musician Titica made a goodwill ambassador by UNAIDS

Titica has become a major Angolan star despite being ‘stoned’ and ‘beaten’ – her appointment shows how she has changed hearts and minds in the country

10 October 2013 | By Clemans Miyanicwe
"Titica, a 25-year-old transgender music star and dancer in Angola, has been made a goodwill ambassador by UNAIDS."  --gaystarnews.com

Let there be light...and blind the unenlightenable! -DML/2006

Bonnie

Bonnie

Senior Moderator

• Moderators
  • 2,131 posts
Good for her!  I hope she will help in changing the minds of a very homophobic and transphobic nation.

Bonnie

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: transgender news, africa, transgender music, angola

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users