Change
VISITORS: Your access to view photos and site information is limited as a guest.
Click here to join now

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

Naughtynatas... : (18 September 2014 - 11:57 AM) Evening
Gennee : (16 September 2014 - 06:59 PM) Hello, Naughty.
MonicaPz : (16 September 2014 - 02:10 PM) Welcome, Catskillgirl and Naughtynatashyxx!
BenFriday : (16 September 2014 - 09:49 AM) How did it do TJDavies? PM me?
Naughtynatas... : (16 September 2014 - 12:29 AM) I'm new here, hey guys
Tommiebefree : (15 September 2014 - 05:46 AM) Welcome cattskillgirs and WarrenG. I'm pretty new here also and the people here are geat.
Lori : (14 September 2014 - 05:14 PM) Hi catskillgirl - Welcome!  :)
catskillgirl : (14 September 2014 - 04:07 PM) Hi new here just joined
TJDavies : (14 September 2014 - 01:50 PM) So, I came out to my Father today.
MonicaPz : (14 September 2014 - 10:05 AM) Warren, the people here are kind, gentle and sensitive.  You need not fear being mistreated here.  You are in the right place.
WarrenG : (12 September 2014 - 09:04 PM) Sort of new, dont know many others of my particular situation so go easy on me lol
Tommiebefree : (11 September 2014 - 12:43 PM) I worked in those buildings in the early years in the '70's-sold flowers in lower lobby. god bless the first responders
MonicaPz : (11 September 2014 - 10:48 AM) Robin, thank you for reaching out to your sisters!
MonicaPz : (11 September 2014 - 10:45 AM) Gennee, this is my first shout out.  Took years for me to recover from 9/11.  Still affects me.  Lucky no family/friends involved.
Gennee : (11 September 2014 - 08:34 AM) Today's the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks.
Tommiebefree : (11 September 2014 - 08:34 AM) robin how will assist?
TransSister : (11 September 2014 - 06:17 AM) Good Morning new and excited to learn and love. I'm Robin and I am starting a journey of assiting MTF Transgenders.
Gennee : (10 September 2014 - 06:39 PM) Hi Dawn13 and welcome.   :D
Dawn13 : (10 September 2014 - 09:40 AM) I hope to be back more. I miss letting my hair down, now that is longer, with all my friends.
Dawn13 : (10 September 2014 - 09:37 AM) Hi new here.

Transgender Canadian beauty queen Talackova has boyfriend, wants kids

transgender news canada