Change
VISITORS: Your access to view photos and site information is limited as a guest.
Click here to join now

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

veronicabeta : (31 March 2015 - 07:17 PM) So, the binaries have never gotten they're calendars synched, since forever ! ;)
veronicabeta : (31 March 2015 - 07:16 PM) SO
veronicabeta : (31 March 2015 - 07:16 PM) Also, tomorrow is April fools day until noon local. It's also Concordia Virilis. Women seek harmony with Men.
veronicabeta : (31 March 2015 - 07:15 PM) To celebrate today, I am grooving on this ! :) https://www.youtube....h?v=oGTjHSBYQLw
Brians3420 : (31 March 2015 - 05:45 PM) Hey wuz up everyone and happy transgender visibility day! Did anyone have a good time with other TG's?
UsernameOpti... : (31 March 2015 - 04:29 PM) HTGVD!!  :)
WarrenG : (31 March 2015 - 05:18 AM) HAPPY TRANSGENDER VISABILITY DAY GUYS ^_^ and girls lol
EmmaSweet : (30 March 2015 - 08:41 PM) I think Veronica and Violet need to invite us all over for BBQ very soon. I'll bring a nice bottle or two of Petite Syrah!
MonicaPz : (30 March 2015 - 07:19 PM) When am I invited to that barbecue?
veronicabeta : (30 March 2015 - 05:37 PM) Hi sigurdoug ! :)
sigurdoug : (30 March 2015 - 04:44 PM) Hello to everyone :wub:
veronicabeta : (30 March 2015 - 04:16 PM) !;)
EmmaSweet : (30 March 2015 - 03:56 PM) You're making me hungry Veronica!
veronicabeta : (30 March 2015 - 03:50 PM) Making tea. Pork barbeque medallion sandwiches, Potato rolls. Fries. Slaw. KNOSH! :) It's the little things ! :)
veronicabeta : (30 March 2015 - 02:26 PM) About 5:10 AM.
veronicabeta : (30 March 2015 - 02:22 PM) So cool Saw the ISS This morning over Front Range Denver Colorado
middgirl : (30 March 2015 - 01:28 PM) who looking for support n help with this I wear womans clothes out in town
middgirl : (30 March 2015 - 01:26 PM) hello iam new here iam a 46 yearold maleto female crossdresser who strat to crossdress when I was about 11  did behind clos doors until a few ago I have one close felmale friend that support my crossdressing n givesme adivce
veronicabeta : (30 March 2015 - 01:30 AM) Off to the market and perhaps, see some old friends in the Southern Sky ! :)
veronicabeta : (29 March 2015 - 10:32 PM) http://archaeoastron...countdowns.html

Two Transsexuals Questioned In University of Pittsburgh Bomb Threats

transgender news pennsylvania pittsburgh

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Lori

Lori

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,470 posts
  • Interests:Travel, horses, scuba diving, computers
Two Transsexuals Questioned In University of Pittsburgh Bomb Threats
Lez Get Real
Both McCloskey, 55, and Johnston, 22, are transsexual, and both deny that they are involved in the bomb threats. According to McCloskey “We have absolutely nothing to do with (the threats), except for wanting the people who are making the threats...

If you want what you've never had, you've got to do what you've never done.

Lori

Lori

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,470 posts
  • Interests:Travel, horses, scuba diving, computers
A related story...

Latest News: Transgender man files complaint against Pitt
Pittsburgh Tribune-Review
Seamus Johnston, a transgender man who the University of Pittsburgh expelled in January for changing in a men`s locker room, filed a complaint against the school today with the city`s Commission on Human Relations. Johnston, 22, and his partner..,

If you want what you've never had, you've got to do what you've never done.

UsernameOptional

UsernameOptional

Forum Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,943 posts
UPDATES -

By Amanda Dolasinski, Tribune-Review
Published: Tuesday, April 24, 2012, 9:42 p.m.
Updated: Wednesday, April 25, 2012

"Seamus Johnston, 22, of Johnstown is charged with three misdemeanor offenses — indecent exposure, defiant trespassing and disorderly conduct — after he used a men's locker room on the university's Cambria County campus  .....  Pitt-Johnstown campus police responded to the campus' Sports Center facility twice in November to warn Johnston that he cannot use the men's locker room. On one occasion, a university employee told police that Johnston was standing in the waiting area wearing only a bra, according to court documents." -triblive.com

Transgender man appears in court in UPJ case

By: Lynn Adler
Updated: April 26, 2012

"I open my eyes and there is someone standing there pointing a handgun at me," recounted Katherine Ann McCloskey .....  Friday was the second time in two days FBI searched the couple's home." -wearecentralpa.com

FBI Raids Transgender Pitt Bomb Suspects Again

April 27, 2012
By Zach Geiger, The Altoona Mirror

After the couple refused to turn over their computers without a warrant, as well as fingerprints and handwriting samples, law enforcement raided their home in Vinco and seized multiple items, McCloskey said.

Those items - Johnston's personal laptop, a computer owned by the couple's political organization, Social Democrats USA, as well as cellphones - were returned by federal agents Thursday.

FBI returns computers to targets of Pitt probe

Let there be light...and blind the unenlightenable! -DML/2006

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: transgender news, pennsylvania, pittsburgh

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users